Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm sure you did well

Onto the next one
    Thanks, I'm only nervous because I made the STUPIDEST mistakes ever, like blatantly obvious ones and now that I've realised it's costing me so many marks!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so annoying man

Like I wish I could just go back in time and fix those dumbass mistakes lol, my brain hurts so much I'm so happy this is my last exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    £19k
    I'm honestly not bothered

ReputationRep:
    Full. This Chinese place gives you so much food!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Thanks, I'm only nervous because I made the STUPIDEST mistakes ever, like blatantly obvious ones and now that I've realised it's costing me so many marks!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so annoying man

Like I wish I could just go back in time and fix those dumbass mistakes lol, my brain hurts so much I'm so happy this is my last exam
    I'm sure you're overthinking it tbh. I imagine you did well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Well, was in a relationship for four days and now I've had to end it. Pretty sucky, but nevermind.
    Wtf? That sucks.
    *cuddles*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    I'm sure you're overthinking it tbh. I imagine you did well
    I've literally spent the past 3 hours estimating the marks I've lost and estimating my grade lmao. I need to just give myself a break or I'll pass out from stress

ReputationRep:
    I've literally spent the past 3 hours estimating the marks I've lost and estimating my grade lmao. I need to just give myself a break or I'll pass out from stress
    I imagine you did well. And yeah you really do!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? That sucks.
    *cuddles*
    Thanks. *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tantalised)
    I'm feeling mentally exhausted. I haven't even done much in the past few days to feel this way... I just feel genuinely fed up with life.
    (Original post by qasim98)
    I feel exhausted in every single way possible, I feel as if I don't even have the space in my mind to think about what to do next with myself, everything's just happening now and quick.
    I'm on the same boat, guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    I'm on the same boat, guys.
    Sad times init

ReputationRep:
    Sad times init
    Yh i really don't like feeling mentally exhausted. feel like this 96% of the time!!

ReputationRep:
    Yh i really don't like feeling mentally exhausted. feel like this 96% of the time!!
    Meditate and pray sis, honestly it really helps

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol, same here. I'm even more exhausted since I just gave my mum the longest lecture on Asian marriages lmao
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Grateful! Could life get any better?

ReputationRep:
    Meditate and pray sis, honestly it really helps
    Jzk sis!

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol, same here. I'm even more exhausted since I just gave my mum the longest lecture on Asian marriages lmao
    Lol, i defo wouldn't wanna be there. Someone would have to call the ambulance cause ill shut down from exhaustion

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i defo wouldn't wanna be there. Someone would have to call the ambulance cause ill shut down from exhaustion
    I know it's weird right, she's defos taken it the wrong way and thinks it was a personal dig but oh well lmao. Maybe you should take power naps, I do that because my shifts at work vary a lot and I also go to gym at night, which I think might have to change and I'll have to start throughout the day/afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's weird right, she's defos taken it the wrong way and thinks it was a personal dig but oh well lmao. Maybe you should take power naps, I do that because my shifts at work vary a lot and I also go to gym at night, which I think might have to change and I'll have to start throughout the day/afternoon.
    I do but then i do nothing for the rest of the day when i have 2 exams coming up in exactly one week! I feel so crappy!

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I do but then i do nothing for the rest of the day when i have 2 exams coming up in exactly one week! I feel so crappy!
    That's the only good thing here, I don't have any exams to sit because I'm on a gap year, so I get to have my naps and not feel guilty or crappy afterwards

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.