Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MnkyPolo)
    If you go in with that attitude then you won't be able to do it.
    True thanks but its not just exams. Other stuff as well and I guess all of it together is putting me down, but i'll get over it because its life. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Sorry
    I just feel like can't do it.

Because I am
    You're not a failure! :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    True thanks but its not just exams. Other stuff as well and I guess all of it together is putting me down, but i'll get over it because its life. :yep:
    I'm pretty sure if you go in your exam believing you'll get an A you do much better. I think it's all about mentality tbh. Like I did that for my physics exam and it turned out really well even though it's my most weakest subject.

I noticed you're on ISOC. Don't forget about praying sis, it really, really helps. Just talk to God whenever you feel down because he listens to everyone. I think it's funny I'm saying this because a few weeks ago I almost left my religion but I'm so happy I found my way into it X

Most importantly you're not a failure. Failing things in life is a natural process for learning. It doesn't make you a failure. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    You're not a failure! :console:
    Okay
    I hope i'm not

(Original post by Fermion.)
    I'm pretty sure if you go in your exam believing you'll get an A you do much better. I think it's all about mentality tbh. Like I did that for my physics exam and it turned out really well even though it's my most weakest subject.

I noticed you're on ISOC. Don't forget about praying sis, it really, really helps. Just talk to God whenever you feel down because he listens to everyone. I think it's funny I'm saying this because a few weeks ago I almost left my religion but I'm so happy I found my way into it X

Most importantly you're not a failure. Failing things in life is a natural process for learning. It doesn't make you a failure. <3
    Thank you<3
    I will definitely do that tomorrow, I guess I lack confidence. :erm:
    Glad your physics exam went well :yep:

Yeah I agree, sometimes it feels like God is the only one who's listening and cares?

Aw thank you! Its not just about failing exams, a lot of other things too, mainly letting those around me down but thank you for the sweet words x<3

ReputationRep:
    Lonely :cry2:

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
      :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FireFreezer77)
      Its okay. I am sure will be feel better and not be lonely soon.

ReputationRep:
      reminiscent and hollow, not in a bad way, just binge listening to coldplay etc

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BintM)
      mainly letting those around me down but thank you for the sweet words x<3

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ForestShadow)

Thank you so much forest :hugs:
      You're an amazing person :yep:
      And i can do this

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BintM)
      Thank you so much forest :hugs:
      You're an amazing person :yep:
      And i can do this
      Ah no probs :hugs:
      Thank you
      And yes you can

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by May-o2q)
      Bored of doing revision, tbh, anyone feels the same? Not that I know every stuff I supposed to know for exam, but just I can't revise anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Exactly me! I find maths to be very boring and if a subject is boring, i procrastinate like its nothing! i havent done any revision lol.

ReputationRep:
      Knackered, at least I've fixed my sleep pattern now.

ReputationRep:
      There's a daddy long leg in my room and i live on my own and I'm too scared to remove it *cries*

ReputationRep:
      There's a daddy long leg in my room and i live on my own and I'm too scared to remove it *cries*
      Just let it chill? I don't mind spiders personally

ReputationRep:
      Just let it chill? I don't mind spiders personally
      Lol I am **** terrified of spiders.

ReputationRep:
      Lol I am **** terrified of spiders.
      Haha. You sound it. I used to be asked to remove em if another guy downstairs wasn't there. One guy upstairs was very scared and he said that he used to get the guy downstairs because I'd probably make the spider some tea instead of killing it
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Neurotic, unstable, a mess. Yes I know, those words are three ways of saying the exact same thing

ReputationRep:
      Haha. You sound it. I used to be asked to remove em if another guy downstairs wasn't there. One guy upstairs was very scared and he said that he used to get the guy downstairs because I'd probably make the spider some tea instead of killing it
      WTF lmao hate spiders, wish u were here to remove this big ass one lmao i'll just have to either a) leave it alone or b) get some balls and remove it

ReputationRep:
      WTF lmao hate spiders, wish u were here to remove this big ass one lmao i'll just have to either a) leave it alone or b) get some balls and remove it
      Ahaha. Scotland is a bloody trek for just a spider! Please leave it alone? It genuinely won't harm you

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.