Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    LMAO nah man this is so unlike me, I'm usually quite serious on this website but I don't know whats wrong with me tonight lmao :rolleyes:
    Lmao, same. I normally use TSR for serious conversations and giving a little bit of advice!

I know what's wrong with you, you've taken a shine to mediocrity and his aching head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Lmao, same. I normally use TSR for serious conversations and giving a little bit of advice!

I know what's wrong with you, you've taken a shine to mediocrity and his aching head!
    Yeah same! Hahaha
    Lmao, hmmm maybe a little
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Nope. I have no chance of professional or personal satisfaction. I will neither change the world nor benefit from it in any sufficient sense. I have no reason to exist.
    Dude, you think you've got problems. She's a **** magnet, think of the hassle she goes through every day. Just pulling penises of herself on a daily basis. Obviously making sure she's not too vigorous as to set the said penis off and release its juices.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you think you've got problems. She's a **** magnet, think of the hassle she goes through every day. Just pulling penises of herself on a daily basis. Obviously making sure she's not too vigorous as to set the said penis off and release its juices.
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you are so gross btw i'm laughing so hard
    Honestly it's such hard work I swear
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same! Hahaha
    Lmao, hmmm maybe a little
    Didn't you say you were leaving TSR the other day? When ever it gets too much just go around trolling for a bit and you'll feel great again or just turn off the **** magnet for a bit because that can get tiring as well.

ReputationRep:
    Well...she still gets a decent amount of attention then.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you are so gross btw i'm laughing so hard
    Honestly it's such hard work I swear
    I'm just describing your plight. I'm not the one with the **** magnet!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She's got good banter! One can't discount the quality of banter!

ReputationRep:
    We were just joking lol I'm far from a **** magnet I think I make guys run away lmao, life

I'm just describing your plight. I'm not the one with the **** magnet!
    She's got good banter! One can't discount the quality of banter!
    Thanks!

Didn't you say you were leaving TSR the other day? When ever it gets too much just go around trolling for a bit and you'll feel great again or just turn off the **** magnet for a bit because that can get tiring as well.

Yeah I was going to leave because my circumstances at the time weren't that great. I actually came off for two days but then I realised I needed a bit of help for my physics exam which was yesterday so I came back on to participate in the Physics thread and get some help on some questions. I'm feeling a bit better now.

Hahahaha yeah I think I'll actually do that because I feel a lot better now lmao. Feels good to just laugh haha
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    We were just joking lol I'm far from a **** magnet I think I make guys run away lmao, life

Thanks!

Yeah I was going to leave because my circumstances at the time weren't that great. I actually came off for two days but then I realised I needed a bit of help for my physics exam which was yesterday so I came back on to participate in the Physics thread and get some help on some questions. I'm feeling a bit better now.

Hahahaha yeah I think I'll actually do that because I feel a lot better now lmao. Feels good to just laugh haha
    Yeah good on you! The remedy to a crap time is to start laughing.

The other thing is TSR is actually good for exam related stuff so it's worth hanging around.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah good on you! The remedy to a crap time is to start laughing.

The other thing is TSR is actually good for exam related stuff so it's worth hanging around.
    That's so true, it was fun trolling with you, we should troll again sometime
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's so true, it was fun trolling with you, we should troll again sometime
    I'm game! Just tag me in whenever you're feeling a cheeky troll. Maybe make it less sexual next time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm game! Just tag me in whenever you're feeling a cheeky troll. Maybe make it less sexual next time.
    Sure, same goes. Loooool, tomorrow we'll be back to our normal selves, debating and giving serious advice, it'll be like this side of us never existed lmao
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sure, same goes. Loooool, tomorrow we'll be back to our normal selves, debating and giving serious advice, it'll be like this side of us never existed lmao
    Yeah basically, I think it's because it was so quiet in the other threads. I ended up in the chat sections and then it just descended into chaos.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh you're so sympathetic for spiders and I'm just like ew nah **** off lmao

And how come you used to do that? What did you travel for?

Sorry. Kinda fell asleep. Ahaha. I dunno. I've killed something that looked harmful in... another country, but UK spiders aren't harmful so I let em be

I also used to work in tbe south and would come home fairly often lol

ReputationRep:
    mad

ReputationRep:
    A bit down.

ReputationRep:

To anyone who's having a bad day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Welcome to part five! :bunny::hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now?

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

feeling like Drizzy after he got slapped up by Jay Z
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    A bit down.
    :lovehug: wanna chat?
    (Original post by emerald7770)

To anyone who's having a bad day
    Aww emerald! Hope you're ok :penguinhug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.