Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Hey, you made the risque remark, not me!

I'm alright-ish. Bit ill atm. I only had one exam, last week, so that is me free now from uni. How are you doing?
    You know me, I ain't on that acquiescing to the conservative delineation of appropriate social discourse hype :hand: Also, I meant I didn't want my actual poetry posted freely before I have it published - you just have a filthy mind as usual. Tut tut.

Ah cool. You're now a woman of leisure, any grand plans? I'm fine, starting a new job in a couple of weeks so just messing around until then. Will try and get a few books read etc. but realistically will end up watching re-runs of Geordie Shore and eating pasta out of the saucepan. The dream :moon:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    You know me, I ain't on that acquiescing to the conservative delineation of appropriate social discourse hype :hand: Also, I meant I didn't want my actual poetry posted freely before I have it published - you just have a filthy mind as usual. Tut tut.

Ah cool. You're now a woman of leisure, any grand plans? I'm fine, starting a new job in a couple of weeks so just messing around until then. Will try and get a few books read etc. but realistically will end up watching re-runs of Geordie Shore and eating pasta out of the saucepan. The dream :moon:
    Sure, sure, whatever you say

Eh, really just waiting around until the 26th June or so for my internship to start. Placement with the civil service at the Scottish government. :awesome: Aw, cool - well, the eating the pasta out of the saucepan part. Not the Geordie Shore part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    But at least you're working to improve that by doing Uni and summer School, which is a positive Plus you have people on TSR as someone said As I said before, I can relate because I don't really have much of a social life - working to improve that.
    Plus I think you seem cool so if you did ever want to talk sometime...

I can't help but do these posts but I keep thinking that people don't always want it. Sometimes people just want to unload.

But yeah just showing that I care I guess.
    Aw thanks, I really appreciate it. My summer school doesn't start till 6th June so I've got a lot of waiting game. I've increased hours at work and started going to the gym, I've even lost weight which is good but for some reason I still feel empty and alone. I just think social life and family is everything and when you're lacking that support it's hard.

ReputationRep:
    IM FAILING EVERY SUBJECT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
    I left ALL my work this now. Im still LEARNING biology and chemistry let alone revise.
    My fault for being a lazy sack of **** I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    I know, but sometimes I feel like even God isn't on my side.
    God loves you
    Stay strong, you're doing great<3
    Find happiness in something, what do you enjoy?

ReputationRep:
    Hugs for everyvodies.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Wonder when I'll ever find happiness in life.
    I feel sore because I worked out too much at the gym today, I think I have some sort of addiction with exercising now. I miss my mum and my dad, I feel like I have nobody to really talk to, I'm excited to start summer school and uni because maybe I can improve my social life. Everything is a bit of a mess.
    Think positive thoughts!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks, I really appreciate it. My summer school doesn't start till 6th June so I've got a lot of waiting game. I've increased hours at work and started going to the gym, I've even lost weight which is good but for some reason I still feel empty and alone. I just think social life and family is everything and when you're lacking that support it's hard.
    I understand and I do know what you mean. It can be hard
    Still though, you have that support on here to an extent and that's something. So if you ever come on here and are feeling alone, just know that there are people on here who do care - me included :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faheemcg9)
    I left ALL my work this now. Im still LEARNING biology and chemistry let alone revise.
    Same though :erm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Sure, sure, whatever you say

Eh, really just waiting around until the 26th June or so for my internship to start. Placement with the civil service at the Scottish government. :awesome: Aw, cool - well, the eating the pasta out of the saucepan part. Not the Geordie Shore part.
    :hand:

I see, sounds like a reasonable way to spend some time. I imagine you'll just be drinking a bunch of Buckfast and watching Rab Nesbitt on a black and white TV. I think I imagine Scotland mostly as a Fallout-style dystopian wasteland.

ReputationRep:
    bored and sick of being told what to do

ReputationRep:
    Sad stressed out and losing the will to live

ReputationRep:
    smh my mum needs to stop freaking out every time I drink coffee

ReputationRep:
    Got the cutest letter from some lil kids...
    Apparently they love me cos I'm nice, have a nice voice and I'm pretty :rofl::heart:
    One of the things that made my day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Got the cutest letter from some lil kids...
    Apparently they love me cos I'm nice, have a nice voice and I'm pretty :rofl::heart:
    One of the things that made my day
    Woooh. :woo: You seem like you don't believe it tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faheemcg9)
    hey I was there, chill out I made it out ok (well... I'm at uni lol) and so will you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    :hand:

I see, sounds like a reasonable way to spend some time. I imagine you'll just be drinking a bunch of Buckfast and watching Rab Nesbitt on a black and white TV. I think I imagine Scotland mostly as a Fallout-style dystopian wasteland.
    Naw, that's just not my style :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Grateful for this amazing day

ReputationRep:
    Urggh. Ain't felt this low in awhile.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, not great. Big family meeting tomorrow about putting our dog down. I think he's beaching himself.

So yeah, it's grim handling the responsibility there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.