Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i woke up and these demonic kids we're being VERY VERY annoying. Ugh. Going home soon doe. need to get the money off and i shall vanish off the face of the earth and never return! these kids make me want to have kids and make sure they dont turn out like them. please god. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Nervous. Anxious. Sad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wearing my retainer for the first time in ages and I forgot how uncomfortable they were

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    I have work in 1.5 hours and im genuinely not motivated to get out of bed. Feel sad and empty...
    I experienced this a week or so back
    I'm assuming you feel better now but still - :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

Bad dreams but just moving on and going to revise

ReputationRep:
    Really ill just before my exams start... great.

ReputationRep:
    Streesssed

ReputationRep:
    Even more nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I can't really describe this without using an analogy. Analogies aren't really my thing so bear with me.
    It's as if there's a boulder on top of me and I'm pushing it away from it crushing me, e.g. one second of lack of focus could lead to imminent death. However, part of me is trying so hard to survive and thrive and I can do it and all that jazz. On the other hand (unintentional pun here), I've given up, I want all this pain to end as quickly as possible and it's oh so easy to do this.
    Remember that lack of focus point?
    Well each time I get distracted by something that boulder gets a little closer to my chest and I get a little weaker and it sucks.

TL;dR I feel weak af
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I can't really describe this without using an analogy. Analogies aren't really my thing so bear with me.
    It's as if there's a boulder on top of me and I'm pushing it away from it crushing me, e.g. one second of lack of focus could lead to imminent death. However, part of me is trying so hard to survive and thrive and I can do it and all that jazz. On the other hand (unintentional pun here), I've given up, I want all this pain to end as quickly as possible and it's oh so easy to do this.
    Well each time I get distracted by something that boulder gets a little closer to my chest and I get a little weaker and it sucks.

TL;dR I feel weak af
    GOD you put it into words. Massive hugs from me. You are certainly not alone :hugs: I have every faith in you though

ReputationRep:

TL;dR I feel weak af
    :hugs: Me & Jess are rooting for you Cheese!

ReputationRep:
    Feel quite lonely this evening.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
      :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      In the worst mood ever. Feel so unhappy and nothing in my life is going right. I just want god to save me!
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by emerald7770)
      In the worst mood ever. Feel so unhappy and nothing in my life is going right. I just want god to save me!
      I hope this isn't because I broke up with Kyx?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
      I hope this isn't because I broke up with Kyx?
      No.
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      No.
      then why?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
      then why?
      I did mention why and it was because nothing in life seems to be going the way i want it. i feel pretty useless tbh. and i dont know why i keep sharing how i feel on this site.. just happens.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      Bad dreams but just moving on and going to revise
      good luck!!!!!, do you have many exams this year?

(Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Really ill just before my exams start... great.
      had hayfever last yr - its was terrible

(Original post by jannat_xoo)
      Streesssed
      exams?

TL;dR I feel weak af
      oh nooooo, if there any chance you can push the boulder over the hill once and for all power on , but maybe talk to other ppl about your boulder and if there are any other ways to deal with it? :hugs:

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
      dont worry just have some re...prsom oh ok
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I did mention why and it was because nothing in life seems to be going the way i want it. i feel pretty useless tbh. and i dont know why i keep sharing how i feel on this site.. just happens.
      Useless? you mad bruh? you're providing all kind of banter on a regular basis,

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.