Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Useless? you mad bruh? you're providing all kind of banter on a regular basis,
    that wont help me in life tho, its just a site. anyway... ill be gone to cry lol

ReputationRep:
    low key close to 11 gems now :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    All I need is one more shot yeah
    To take me away
    I'm way too close to stop yeah
    I can't stop now
    I just can't get enough yeah
    Come give it to me, give it to me

ReputationRep:
    Need to know. Been 2 hours oh god
    Please
    Damn does this mean good news or bad... I'm scared. Need it to be okay. Need everyone to be okay. Not sure if I can be strong any longer. Trying
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    that wont help me in life tho, its just a site. anyway... ill be gone to cry lol
    It's a place to vent though! anyway I'm sure you'll get through whatever is bringing you down! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    It's a place to vent though! anyway I'm sure you'll get through whatever is bringing you down! :hugs:
    thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Just came back from a 12 hour shift. Overworking myself and overexercising to stop thinking about certain things..

I feel tired and drained and lonely as hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    I feel tired and drained and lonely as hell
    *hug*

ReputationRep:
    anxious because i only know five out of eighteen poems for my english literature exam tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I can't really describe this without using an analogy. Analogies aren't really my thing so bear with me.
    It's as if there's a boulder on top of me and I'm pushing it away from it crushing me, e.g. one second of lack of focus could lead to imminent death. However, part of me is trying so hard to survive and thrive and I can do it and all that jazz. On the other hand (unintentional pun here), I've given up, I want all this pain to end as quickly as possible and it's oh so easy to do this.
    Remember that lack of focus point?
    Well each time I get distracted by something that boulder gets a little closer to my chest and I get a little weaker and it sucks.

TL;dR I feel weak af
    Noooo Cheese
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop crying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm probs gna sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling very Lucky and grateful to be where I currently am I'm also very excited to dive into my new book
    Lots of love and support!
    Mirabelle
    • Welcome Squad

Feel like my nose and throat are on fire. what great timing this is
    but yknow ill go to school as normal and have only one useful lesson and be ignored in the other one cos she dont care that im even in the room lol. least it's the last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    -
    Hope you saw my pm before you went to sleep :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feel like ****. Thought I could've trusted a certain individual but they ended up showing why I should never trust anyone at all. There's so many people I miss right now and it all hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Feel like my nose and throat are on fire. what great timing this is
    but yknow ill go to school as normal and have only one useful lesson and be ignored in the other one cos she dont care that im even in the room lol. least it's the last week
    just one more week of lessons, then get through exams and your free :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2684719)
    Feeling good, for once
    Spoiler:
    Show

Feeling good too!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like a bad cat mum

I bought my cats their usual cat food yesterday and wondered why they weren't eating much of it and I put it down to the heat since it was roasting here yesterday but this morning I had actually looked at the tin and seen it was dog food instead :facepalm: My cats fave cat food is Asda's Tiger brand and their version of the dog food looks the exact same except for a small pic of a dog on the front and the case I picked up the other day was in the bloody cat section, not the dog section. Ah well, they have their cat food now and I bought them some fish to make it up to them but I think I am still in the bad books I'll donate the dog food to my local SSPCA centre :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Worried.
    Worrying about Moon also.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.