ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    Like the whole world hates me.
    :sad:
    dm me if ya want <3

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yano when you realise that everything could just be in your head, that your making problems out of nowhere, to avoid what's really the problem...I honestly just don't feel good, but I honestly cannot identify why. I'm so happy about some good news, but with regards to me, myself, I'm not. I'm tired of my brain, people, life in general. I don't know how to deal with myself. Everyone else, well most people, I can help them. But myself, I can't help myself. I just feel *****y and have been feeling that way a while. I didn't realise because I've occupied myself with other things, but that's what it boils down to. I don't even know why. I am 100% sure I take things out of proportion.
    I might just be tired and hormonal or sommat. I always put it down to that but oh well. In the grand scheme of things, it probably doesn't even matter anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Mediocre

-Stress from upcoming exams
    -Stress from upcoming apprenticeship interviews
    -Last night's attack is lingering in my mind (lost a lot of sleep over it last night)

But...
    -I had an apprenticeship interview today and I think it went really well so hoping #FingersCrossed
    -It's a very sunny and warm day today #GoWeather
    -Bought eggs, made and egg sandwich, always the best.
    -And my mother just brought home chocolate raisins, just the little things you know.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by XOR_)
    The weather is nice & sunny where I am, would go out but I have work to do
    hope work treated you well though!

ReputationRep:
    My sleep schedule is absolutely screwed. I went to sleep at 8am this morning. Manchester had something to do with it but I still went to sleep at 5am the day before so it isn't a huge difference. I dunno whether the best thing is to try and rail it back massively or just to push it forwards so that I'm taking exams near but not after the usual end of my sleep cycle (9.30 exams next week lol).

I can't pretend to have some super close connection with events in Manchester like many have but most of my family lives close to Manchester and I've been to the arena twice so it feels pretty weird.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Just a bit "meh" tbh :indiff:

(Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
      Like the whole world hates me.
      :sad:
      Why do you think that? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jadeyfletch)
      Mediocre

-Stress from upcoming exams
      -Stress from upcoming apprenticeship interviews
      -Last night's attack is lingering in my mind (lost a lot of sleep over it last night)

But...
      -I had an apprenticeship interview today and I think it went really well so hoping #FingersCrossed
      -It's a very sunny and warm day today #GoWeather
      -Bought eggs, made and egg sandwich, always the best.
      -And my mother just brought home chocolate raisins, just the little things you know.
      Nice that you can see the positives in the little things

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Spoiler:
      Show

yano when you realise that everything could just be in your head, that your making problems out of nowhere, to avoid what's really the problem...I honestly just don't feel good, but I honestly cannot identify why. I'm so happy about some good news, but with regards to me, myself, I'm not. I'm tired of my brain, people, life in general. I don't know how to deal with myself. Everyone else, well most people, I can help them. But myself, I can't help myself. I just feel *****y and have been feeling that way a while. I didn't realise because I've occupied myself with other things, but that's what it boils down to. I don't even know why. I am 100% sure I take things out of proportion.
      I might just be tired and hormonal or sommat. I always put it down to that but oh well. In the grand scheme of things, it probably doesn't even matter anyway.
      I think, potentially given recent events, you may well be very tired both emotionally, and mentally. That, and perhaps you're under valuing...yourself, as a result of other people. I think, perhaps take an early night tonight as well, as you seem to be very tired as of late.

ReputationRep:
      I had a nap earlier but I'm still feeling dead af :/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Internet)
      I think, potentially given recent events, you may well be very tired both emotionally, and mentally. That, and perhaps you're under valuing...yourself, as a result of other people. I think, perhaps take an early night tonight as well, as you seem to be very tired as of late.
      every few days I feel like this.
      okay maybe you're right. I did have a late night yday. i should learn to sleep early maybe.
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
      • Welcome Squad

pretty horrible but determined to do my work and stuff, no virus shall stop that

ReputationRep:
      Sad.

ReputationRep:
      Stressed af.

Basically been like this since the start of 2017 lol
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      I just want to let everyone who is upset or sad here know that, you guys/girls are wonderful! :hugs:

Keep smiling and the world will start to smile right back at you :love:
      • Welcome Squad

Like I need to vomit up mucus

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Steljoy)
      I just want to let everyone who is upset or sad here know that, you guys/girls are wonderful! :hugs:

Keep smiling and the world will start to smile right back at you :love:
      the world hates me lol

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Fermion.)
      the world hates me lol
      Well ain't i glad I'm not the world then
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      in pain cos this flu and cough is literally killing me among other symptoms
      heartbroken/terried/sad/worried because I live an hour away from manchester and at least two vjery local schools have had people missing and not been found yet
      people are sharing new images of misding people and footage on my fb newsfeed of the concert and its quite upsetting

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.