ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :hugs: sleep a bit

Same stuff, I think
    Dang mood swings... :lol:
    :hugs: hope you feel better soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *Nobody* seems bothered about anything related to me, my parents are getting stroppy @ me and I've done exactly zero revision thus far today. Also: it's too hot, Arsenal are pretty much nailed on to lose and all the mess in my room is really getting on my nerves. Could be worse
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Good - Just chilling from a long week of exams and enjoying life in my new party @Paracosm .

ReputationRep:
    Go get it done. Go on erm says me who's wasting time :lol:
    Yeah I am okay thanks, sleepy and hungry haha. Gonna lie down for a bit, but knowing me that means I'm gonna be on the mobile ofc.
    Lol I really should
    Aw ahah I don't think the fasts are too bad, its just the headaches. Just take a nap and switch your phone off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Lol I really should
    Aw ahah I don't think the fasts are too bad, its just the headaches. Just take a nap and switch your phone off!
    Nah the fasts are okay. It's my stomach that decides its not hungry at suhoor time so I'm forcing myself to try to eat.

Aww you get headaches because of the fasts?

Shh I'm napping. Phone stays on lol

(Original post by My Moon <3)
    -
    :hugs: thanks. I do already
    Hope you do too

I am having to do intense mind-numbing in my brain which is horrible and exhausting. I had a bad problem with intrusive thoughts when I was 14-16. I had to do the same thing then. You have to control every thought in your brain so that you can block out the bad ones. It helps if you put all the negative thoughts into a box and then you push the box out.
    But when your natural thoughts are the ones that you are so desperately trying to push out, you can never relax. You can never be free to let your mind wander. You have to be consciously controlling every thought. Furthermore, the devil's law dictates that when you are trying your best not to think about something, it wants to float in front of your mind even more! Making it even harder to block out!

So I'm desperately trying to block out all my intense worries and stress and instead feel numb. I try, but like I said, you can't let your mind relax for one second and you're always conscious of what you're trying to block out, even though you're not thinking out it specifically...

Help me Someone take me in your arms and help me:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    im so excited for my date today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    im so excited for my date today!
    The one to break your fast yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
    The one to break your fast yeah
    lol u got me

ReputationRep:
    lol u got me
    Loool

ReputationRep:
    Loool
    wat did u eat

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    feel ill but been over the kaiserreich and onto the weimar republic on what is about the 100th pass so feel good about that plus i think it's going in well :work:

ReputationRep:
    wat did u eat
    Dates first then just finished eating some sort of meal with lamb and vegetables, I don't think I've ever enjoyed food this much before

ReputationRep:
    Dates first then just finished eating some sort of meal with lamb and vegetables, I don't think I've ever enjoyed food this much before
    lolll sameee. its like i havent ate in like a year.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it. There's no way I'll be able to eat at suhoor :facepalm: I am going to be so hungry tomorrow :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Tired but had a really nice day today

Me and my family visited my mum's friends house who we see quite a lot to go on days out or other stuff. We had a barbecue at their house, I was allowed to play music on my laptop, me and my sister played Swingball (which can get really scary :rofl:) and so on etc It was very fun :thumbsup: The only problem was that the taxi we booked didn't turn up bc apparently taxi dude didn;t actually book it (ikr so clever :rolleyes:) so then we had to try to book another one (bearing in mind Saturday night like 10ish) but luckily we got one and we arrived home 11ish, bit worried tho we wouldnt make it home

I'm currently eating cheesecake right now bc I make fab life decisions

ReputationRep:
    Damn it. There's no way I'll be able to eat at suhoor :facepalm: I am going to be so hungry tomorrow :rofl:
    Same loool suhoor ends at 1:30 as well 😦
    How was your fast? 🤗

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Same loool suhoor ends at 1:30 as well 😦
    How was your fast? 🤗
    Ended at 1:12 here
    Fast was good. Was hangry at the end :rofl:
    Yours?

ReputationRep:
    Sad

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.