ReputationRep:
    I was good until a while ago.

ReputationRep:
    Idk anymore

ReputationRep:
    I feel sad, I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    terrible

I am sick, my throat feels like someone has scraped a fork along it and my nose could compete with Niagara Falls.

I also feel quite lonely, I only have the dog for company this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    I feel sad, I don't know why.
    :hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam tomorrow and I've almost finished watching the second season of F is For Family, which only came out today lol.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I have an exam tomorrow and I've almost finished watching the second season of F is For Family, which only came out today lol.
    Shouldn't you be revising? :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Shouldn't you be revising? :naughty:
    I mean, I am revising, just not concentrating.
    Obviously I know I should be putting more into this, hence the comment. I dunno, I can't tell if I just care less now or if I'm just overconfident.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I mean, I am revising, just not concentrating.
    Obviously I know I should be putting more into this, hence the comment. I dunno, I can't tell if I just care less now or if I'm just overconfident.
    Do you usually do well without revising? It could be a bit of both maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Do you usually do well without revising? It could be a bit of both maybe.
    I'm pretty prepared for this module, it's other modules that I should be worried about. But I have done very well with amounts of revision people might consider much too low. And then in some exams I have blown it despite lots of revision. The whole process is somewhat of a joke; it's never about true understanding, the vast majority of marks are always for rote learning which you can do in a day and then actually having a solid grasp of what's going on will just net you a small boost in marks. Usually if a hard unseen question does come up then unless you're a genius the time constraints will mean you just don't get it and no amount of revision would fix that.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty prepared for this module, it's other modules that I should be worried about. But I have done very well with amounts of revision people might consider much too low. And then in some exams I have blown it despite lots of revision. The whole process is somewhat of a joke; it's never about true understanding, the vast majority of marks are always for rote learning which you can do in a day and then actually having a solid grasp of what's going on will just net you a small boost in marks. Usually if a hard unseen question does come up then unless you're a genius the time constraints will mean you just don't get it and no amount of revision would fix that.
    Strangely, I understand what you mean. Despite that, I would trade my place for yours any day. How much spare time do you get, do you think it's a lot?

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed with *****y health problems that never go away
    • Welcome Squad

Feeling better physically, taken long enough lmfao :jiggy: plus been very productive today, i think i was right to change subjects cos history was getting intolerable so i'll go back to that in a couple days after i've done this subject
    plus someone wants to go out for coffee with me :tea: lol get me, going up in the world :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Like I don't wanna sleep yet. Really gonna mess my sleep schedule up but then again...its a mess anyhow lol

ReputationRep:
    I feel something is wrong idk what but something.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Feeling damn bored, and I feel like as if I'm expecting something, but idk what it is
    Feeling a bit depressed and stressed
    And my panic attacks had increased
    idk how I'm gonna get through this till the end of the day
    I feel like I'm gonna get mad or crazy!

ReputationRep:
    I need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Am alright at the moment, but panicking a fair amount!
    I need a way to get $500 fast for my GF so she can get to the UK!
    Am 17, with no job, at school, and no credit/debit card
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    Am alright at the moment, but panicking a fair amount!
    I need a way to get $500 fast for my GF so she can get to the UK!
    Am 17, with no job, at school, and no credit/debit card
    That sounds a bit iffy, why does she need the money from you, can she not get it herself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.