hope you feel better soon lovely dima :cube:

I was good until a while ago.

ReputationRep:
    Idk anymore

ReputationRep:
    I feel sad, I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    terrible

I am sick, my throat feels like someone has scraped a fork along it and my nose could compete with Niagara Falls.

I also feel quite lonely, I only have the dog for company this week.

(Original post by BintM)
    I feel sad, I don't know why.
    :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam tomorrow and I've almost finished watching the second season of F is For Family, which only came out today lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I have an exam tomorrow and I've almost finished watching the second season of F is For Family, which only came out today lol.
    Shouldn't you be revising? :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Shouldn't you be revising? :naughty:
    I mean, I am revising, just not concentrating.
    Obviously I know I should be putting more into this, hence the comment. I dunno, I can't tell if I just care less now or if I'm just overconfident.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, I am revising, just not concentrating.
    Obviously I know I should be putting more into this, hence the comment. I dunno, I can't tell if I just care less now or if I'm just overconfident.
    Do you usually do well without revising? It could be a bit of both maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Do you usually do well without revising? It could be a bit of both maybe.
    I'm pretty prepared for this module, it's other modules that I should be worried about. But I have done very well with amounts of revision people might consider much too low. And then in some exams I have blown it despite lots of revision. The whole process is somewhat of a joke; it's never about true understanding, the vast majority of marks are always for rote learning which you can do in a day and then actually having a solid grasp of what's going on will just net you a small boost in marks. Usually if a hard unseen question does come up then unless you're a genius the time constraints will mean you just don't get it and no amount of revision would fix that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty prepared for this module, it's other modules that I should be worried about. But I have done very well with amounts of revision people might consider much too low. And then in some exams I have blown it despite lots of revision. The whole process is somewhat of a joke; it's never about true understanding, the vast majority of marks are always for rote learning which you can do in a day and then actually having a solid grasp of what's going on will just net you a small boost in marks. Usually if a hard unseen question does come up then unless you're a genius the time constraints will mean you just don't get it and no amount of revision would fix that.
    Strangely, I understand what you mean. Despite that, I would trade my place for yours any day. How much spare time do you get, do you think it's a lot?

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed with *****y health problems that never go away
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Feeling better physically, taken long enough lmfao :jiggy: plus been very productive today, i think i was right to change subjects cos history was getting intolerable so i'll go back to that in a couple days after i've done this subject
    plus someone wants to go out for coffee with me :tea: lol get me, going up in the world :rofl:

Like I don't wanna sleep yet. Really gonna mess my sleep schedule up but then again...its a mess anyhow lol

I feel something is wrong idk what but something.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Feeling damn bored, and I feel like as if I'm expecting something, but idk what it is
    Feeling a bit depressed and stressed
    And my panic attacks had increased
    idk how I'm gonna get through this till the end of the day
    I feel like I'm gonna get mad or crazy!

ReputationRep:
    I need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Am alright at the moment, but panicking a fair amount!
    I need a way to get $500 fast for my GF so she can get to the UK!
    Am 17, with no job, at school, and no credit/debit card
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    Am alright at the moment, but panicking a fair amount!
    I need a way to get $500 fast for my GF so she can get to the UK!
    Am 17, with no job, at school, and no credit/debit card
    That sounds a bit iffy, why does she need the money from you, can she not get it herself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.