:console::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hungry, tired, as always.
    • Welcome Squad

Fed up
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Shortly I will have a kebab. Ergo, life could be decidedly worse.

ReputationRep:
    Angry

ReputationRep:
    Anxious. 1 week then... oh man what did I agree to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Fed up
    whats wrong? :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ForgetMe)
    Angry
    :hugs:

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    whats wrong? :hugs:
    just bored really fed up of going over health and safety regulations and Hitler :laugh: i guess im kind of missing my friends as well
    how are you ? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Irritated and disappointed. I struggle to fathom how when I make an effort with people so rarely is it reciprocated, and yet others seem to have no issues whatsoever.

Online or offline, it's like a giant sign is above me saying "Don't talk to this guy". I've got good friends, sure, but how am I ever meant to make new friends or perhaps alter people's perception of me when I'm never given a chance?

ReputationRep:
    Depleted with humanity hopeless that anything will change for the good of people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Irritated and disappointed. I struggle to fathom how when I make an effort with people so rarely is it reciprocated, and yet others seem to have no issues whatsoever.

Online or offline, it's like a giant sign is above me saying "Don't talk to this guy". I've got good friends, sure, but how am I ever meant to make new friends or perhaps alter people's perception of me when I'm never given a chance?
    wow same

ReputationRep:
    Sick and tired of humans. I have no place in this world as a black muslim girl smh.

ReputationRep:
    Incredibly grateful to all the sacrifices everyone in our emergency services make to keep the rest of us safe.

Our police force in particular do not get the credit and adulation they so emphatically deserve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :hugs:

just bored really fed up of going over health and safety regulations and Hitler :laugh: i guess im kind of missing my friends as well
    how are you ? :hugs:
    it will soon be over and you won't have to worry about it again . i'm quite tired and have been rather annoyed over the last few days but thats life. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hurting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Hurting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Don't much fancy going to the Falklands for 6 months. Last week of freedom. Grim.

ReputationRep:
    Scared.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.