Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    A girl has to kiss a few frogs before she finds her prince … it's the same with guys. You're gonna have some unlucky attempts before you get someone who's right for you x
    Haha dw we haven't gone too far either :blush: xx
    Don't doubt it, trust in yourself and then she will trust you. My bf always tells me that I shouldn't doubt myself because he doesn't doubt me (he says that a lot before exams :laugh: ) x
    I guess so, I'm hopeless when it come to relationships etc. No idea what does and doesn't work. Although saying hi can get you slapped in the face
    I've had 10 already though, i just want to be given a chance tbh.
    Fair do's

I can't help it
    Aw that's nice of him

Did you wanna move this to somewhere else so we dont detail the thread?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Welcome to part five! :bunny::hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now?

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:
    I'm feeling numb and empty. I have an exam on Friday, yet my brain denies to take any action towards succeeding it. I feel like a huge chunk of me is missing. I hate this world. Innocent people dying, and guess what I'm not only talking about Manchester, London Bridge and Westminster victims. I'm also talking about all those children and innocent human beings in Syria, and every other country that are dying in horrible conditions. This world is an amazing place but we forget to be grateful, and we end up caring more about 4G in the tube than about nature, about global warming, about war. This makes me sick. The world became so complicated, when it shouldn't be you know? We want more and more and MORE and all we end up having is nothing.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sad

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
      Sad
      Why?
      :hugs:

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
      Honestly? ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
      :hugs:
      Here if you need someone to talk to.

ReputationRep:
      Slowly slowly every last bit of my freedom is being taken away. And I'm helpless against it.

ReputationRep:
      Sound innit.
      • Welcome Squad

upset tbh
      think im psyching myself out over these exams

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      upset tbh
      think im psyching myself out over these exams
      you'll be fine, only a few weeks to go and its all over

ReputationRep:
      Very stressed again. Had to take one of those walks that make me feel like I can just walk away from all my problems lol. It does help though.

I tried to convince myself that my exam marks are meaningless, and they are since anything higher than a first means nothing, but it's no use. I seem to find a way to pressure myself to an unhealthy extent in every situation. I even threw chances of 90% out the window with a recent exam, so I don't even know what the hell I'm worrying about now.

Regardless of how badly I do though, I'll feel better when exams are over and I can actually study for fun again. And as planned I will delay looking at my exam marks for as long as possible. No point if they're just gonna crush my confidence.

ReputationRep:
      I'm devastated and on the edge of destruction. Everything is making me feel downhearted. But I can't care about my feelings, I need to get good grades in order to get good job and help my family economically, so my feelings are to be ignored.
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
      you'll be fine, only a few weeks to go and its all over
      not if it's hard, and it's the new course so no-one knows how hard it will be

ReputationRep:
      Terrible.

ReputationRep:
      Like something inside me died.

ReputationRep:
      Feeling a bit better about my exam tomorrow. It's surprising how much you can get done if you don't take (massive) breaks like I'm used to doing.

Though this is the third time I've emailed a lecturer and they haven't bothered to respond (different ones, not the same one each time lol), which is pretty bloody annoying.
      • Political Ambassador
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      Ill.

Some sort of mega hay fever

ReputationRep:
      Sigh I still have another 3 weeks of college and idk how im gonna survive

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
      Sigh I still have another 3 weeks of college and idk how im gonna survive

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.