• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to go to the Freemason's Hall :teeth:
    • Welcome Squad

cold

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling pretty good.
    It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm looking to come out. I've got so much bottled up inside and I feel like now is the time to let it all out. I've not enjoyed hiding away and now more than ever want show people who I am and what I stand for.
    Initially felt nervous and a bit annoyed at my Economics paper earlier on but through reflection realised I didn't do too badly.
    Dreading my three-hour-plus exam this Friday.
    It's really a mixed bag but I'm excited for what the future holds.

ReputationRep:
    That feeling when you get a match on Tinder, she messages you instantly and then deleted you.
    All within a minute, i didn't even get to say anything!

What the actual **** was that

My luck with girls is abysmal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    That feeling when you get a match on Tinder, she messages you instantly and then deleted you.
    All within a minute, i didn't even get to say anything!

What the actual **** was that

My luck with girls is abysmal!
    Its tricky, gotta be patient.

But whats worse is not having the confidence to meet up with them once yeh click. Gotta push yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Its tricky, gotta be patient.

But whats worse is not having the confidence to meet up with them once yeh click. Gotta push yourself.
    I've had two ****ing matches in a year!
    Everyone else gets that in an hour!

I'd meet them but no one will give me a chance. It's pointless in trying anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I've had two ****ing matches in a year!
    Everyone else gets that in an hour!

I'd meet them but no one will give me a chance. It's pointless in trying anymore.
    Give up then.

There is nothing wrong with being single. Dont be so emotionally dependant on women and relationships.

Being single is fun

ReputationRep:
    Numb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Give up then.

There is nothing wrong with being single. Dont be so emotionally dependant on women and relationships.

Being single is fun
    I'm not emotionally dependant on women and relationships I think you'll find!!!!!
    It'd just help me to stabilise a bit more and bring a lot of happiness to me.

Thanks for the support, not!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not emotionally dependant on women and relationships I think you'll find!!!!!

I know you how you feel. I think you'll find that love comes to you when you least expect it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)

I know you how you feel. I think you'll find that love comes to you when you least expect it.
    :hugs:
    At least you can understand how I'm feeling, seems like you're the only one tbh.
    I don't buy that tbh, never have believed it, don't think I ever will I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    At least you can understand how I'm feeling, seems like you're the only one tbh.
    I don't buy that tbh, never have believed it, don't think I ever will I'm afraid
    I know EVERYONE says that. Probably so much that it become a cliche but you have to have hope, because you really have no idea. You might totally give up and think you'll never meet anyone and then...you will meet someone Indeed when you least expect it.

ReputationRep:
    It happened to me. I found it when I was least expecting it, even though that love is gone now.

You just need to be really patient. Dont give up. Im getting teary eyed as I type this haha.

ReputationRep:

So will you. (again haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    So will you. (again haha)
    i like to keep hope and reassure myself that i will eventually but sometimed i do doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    i like to keep hope and reassure myself that i will eventually but sometimed i do doubt it.
    Keep doing so I know how you feel...everyone says it but it's hard to believe it yourself sometimes...but you will.
    I find it hard to believe sometimes too but I think the moment you mentally 'give up' and convince yourself that it'll never happen...well I just don't think that's something you want to do!
    Someone would be foolish not to date you.

ReputationRep:

have you ever tried Mindfulness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Keep doing so I know how you feel...everyone says it but it's hard to believe it yourself sometimes...but you will.
    I find it hard to believe sometimes too but I think the moment you mentally 'give up' and convince yourself that it'll never happen...well I just don't think that's something you want to do!
    Someone would be foolish not to date you.
    Aww haha thank you, youre too kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    have you ever tried Mindfulness?
    FireFreezer77

I would recommend this too. I have a book on it. I'm in the really early stages but I believe in the whole concept of it and agree with it etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.