The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kraggor
I couldn't be happier with my life right now :h: I have changed from what I was a few years ago and now I am me and I'm finally following a path that I like.

That being said, if anyone is ever feeling in a worse off place I am here nearly all day everyday(to some extent) to be of any support or friendship or someone to just talk to. I always love a chat and will discuss anything.

I'm not judgemental and I'm a good listener (or so I've been told :smile: ) and I can whole heartedly promise to keep anything confidential :h:

Hope everyone has an amazing as possible day! :smile:

TSR doesn't seem to be letting me rep people (not sure if it's the same for others) or it seems to be really slow to process the command of me repping someone...I don't know haha. It's being weird anyway.

Anyway if I would rep this post if I could :smile: Thank you for posting it. :smile:
It's nice to see such positivity.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SassKing13
TSR doesn't seem to be letting me rep people (not sure if it's the same for others) or it seems to be really slow to process the command of me rapping someone...I don't know haha. It's being weird anyway.

Anyway if I would rep this post if I could :smile: Thank you for posting it. :smile:

Aww thanks man, I just want be able to help out others and plus I get happiness by seeing other people feeling happy and positive too :hugs:
And don't worry, I got the Rep! :h:

I would rep you back too but again TSR is being a bit weird this afternoon ahaha, oh well. I'll do it when I can :smile:
Original post by Kraggor
Aww thanks man, I just want be able to help out others and plus I get happiness by seeing other people feeling happy and positive too :hugs:
And don't worry, I got the Rep! :h:

I would rep you back too but again TSR is being a bit weird this afternoon ahaha, oh well. I'll do it when I can :smile:

That's great to hear! :smile:
Haha cool! :tongue:

I just got your personal rep if that's what you mean so thanks for that :smile:
What is it with people who judge?
You don't know me, don't know my story. Maybe you know my story, but you don't know my feelings.
Maybe you know my feelings, but you aren't me. You haven't lived through it.
So don't judge.
In a bit of a mood. Kinda want to sleep
cold.
Aren't naps suppose to make you feel refreshed and awake? How come I woke up feeling like death ;/
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Aren't naps suppose to make you feel refreshed and awake? How come I woke up feeling like death ;/

This should help: :hugs:
People are so weird on this website. Literally got a PM from a girl asking me some questions on Med. I answered and she changed the topic to her boobs and how small they are and that she feels self conscious about them. I said "who cares what people think" and she said "I get bullied all the time because of it. Do you mind checking my boobs and giving your opinion" :rofl:

Way to slide in the PM's.
Original post by Fermion.
People are so weird on this website. Literally got a PM from a girl asking me some questions on Med. I answered and she changed the topic to her boobs and how small they are and that she feels self conscious about them. I said "who cares what people think" and she said "I get bullied all the time because of it. Do you mind checking my boobs and giving your opinion" :rofl:

Way to slide in the PM's.

LOL that's so crazy! You want to PM me them to prove it lol???
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
LOL that's so crazy! You want to PM me them to prove it lol???

:rofl: :rofl: Here I was thinking she was a genuine student on this website for some help regarding courses but she just wanted me to look at her boobs lmao

EDIT: You can look at her boobs if you want. I'm a girl so boobs are of no use to me :wink:
:rofl: :rofl: Here I was thinking she was a genuine student on this website for some help regarding courses but she just wanted me to look at her boobs lmao

Wow lmao tbh I think there are a lot of people on this site willing to do that
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Wow lmao tbh I think there are a lot of people on this site willing to do that

Look at my edit lmao
Look at my edit lmao

I'm good thanks I've already seen more than my share of boobs today, but I guess two more wouldn't hurt would it?
My laptop fan is making a horrendous noise which is making me worried - it doesn't sound too good, its crazy loud.
worried about the present and future tbh. I have virtually no work atm and am recovering from a spinal injury (long story short, standing multiple hours without any breaks during work whilst staring downwards at pieces of paper, cardboard boxes and low res computers will cause cervical radiculopathy (trapped nerves in spinal region) - in my case it is c5,c6,c7 as well as damage to t6 region.

future: I have some offers for some interesting stuff in london but am terrified of going there due to current events and the rise in antiislamic stuff (yesterday, 1 of my mate's garage was set on fire and someone my mum knows was attacked with a hammer - both in luton; today a cousin's sister in law and her husband got slashed at a bus stop in ilford) & I need money to pursue my own interests, which isnt going to happen as I have virtually no work atm and therefore no money
Bored and :/
Original post by SassKing13
Bored and :/

:hugs:
What's wrong?
@FireFreezer77 - you looking forward to le mans this year? hopefully it isnt a repeat of last year where toyota broke down on the last lap as soon as they crossed the start/finish line
Absent. Hurt.

Latest