No more worries.
    Whatever happens, happens.
    Im just gonna sit.
    Let life pass by.
    Not even gonna di ANYTHING.
    I'm so done
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At what point does a person become so worthless that the world would have a greater net value if they didn't exist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte.P)
    At what point does a person become so worthless that the world would have a greater net value if they didn't exist?
    I hope you're not applying this to yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Mentally screaming with rage from a lot of things.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling old

My two eldest cats turned 11 today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel so full. All i ate was one kebab but it feels like i've eaten 3 camels and 2 horses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Just gave up.
    Feel lighter.
    No more worries.
    Whatever happens, happens.
    Im just gonna sit.
    Let life pass by.
    Not even gonna di ANYTHING.
    I'm so done
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn. Please be alright 😢
    :hugs::lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Saw a good looking homeless man today and I taught my friend about different types of bras.

ReputationRep:
    So depressed, have nothing to do in my life and literally no one to talk to, ever. Nothing to aspire towards either.

Pretty sure most normal people are supposed to go insane after a year of total isolation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte.P)
    Without my existence the world would be worth so much more than it currently is, that aliens would start investing in it.

ReputationRep:
    why is life soooooooooooooo stressful

ReputationRep:
    My heart is not satisfied and my soul is not calm.

ReputationRep:
    life is just doing me so dirty right now.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, my classmates are discussing making a TSR account to look at exam related stuff, and here I am next to them, a long term addict. I almost feel kind of proud.

ReputationRep:
    Tired

ReputationRep:
    A little burnt out and quite unhappy. I could do a lot worse than I am anticipating in my exams, and my best case scenario isn't outstanding. I've made so many mistakes I shouldn't have made and I'm so scared about my handwriting in basically every exam and marker's discretion and so on. But mostly I feel kind of hollow. I'm not shooting for anything that will really feel like an accomplishment. Let's say I exceed my expectations, by some bizarre stroke of fortune. So what? It's still not gonna be great, such is the cap on them. If I don't, which is probably likely, as I've been so careless so often, I'll feel like a failure. Either way, I don't have any plans for the Summer at all and I don't have any direction in life.

ReputationRep:
    Gym, revise, sleep and being broke is all I seem to be doing these days .

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    A little burnt out and quite unhappy. I could do a lot worse than I am anticipating in my exams, and my best case scenario isn't outstanding. I've made so many mistakes I shouldn't have made and I'm so scared about my handwriting in basically every exam and marker's discretion and so on. But mostly I feel kind of hollow. I'm not shooting for anything that will really feel like an accomplishment. Let's say I exceed my expectations, by some bizarre stroke of fortune. So what? It's still not gonna be great, such is the cap on them. If I don't, which is probably likely, as I've been so careless so often, I'll feel like a failure. Either way, I don't have any plans for the Summer at all and I don't have any direction in life.
    Bro you've got +11 gems, that's an achievement :P.

ReputationRep:
    When u register for a pre-sale code but know u legit still have zero chance of actually seeing ur faves at a concert 🙃

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.