Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    :hugs: you guys want to talk about anything, i'm free atm

Get well soon xxx

You thought about going to the doctor's? it shouldn't be anything serious, but i'm concerned because it's constant so please do get it checked by your GP

Aaah joints do you have vitamin D deficiency by any chance? it can often happen due to it. Get your blood test done xx

No dear, you are not ugly nor mess crying doesn't make you a mess
    Here's a hug, i'd recommend you sleeo and see if you feel any better tomorrow
    Do not talk about vitamin D Don't know what the doc was thinking giving me some ridiculous high amount. I fell asleep in my last blood test :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    im about to do something really horrible and evil. but im gonna enjoy this.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda sad when go on FB search for some old friends on contact list and see that they must have unfriended me at some point in the last few years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    im about to do something really horrible and evil. but im gonna enjoy this.
    spill the beans. I might just egg you on depending

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    spill the beans. I might just egg you on depending
    I dont wanna say but it feels good being mean.

ReputationRep:
    What exactly?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: evil spirit hmm welll i guess have fun. just make sure you don't have to face any consequences
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    What exactly?
    you dont wanna know

:rofl: evil spirit hmm welll i guess have fun. just make sure you don't have to face any consequences
    I wont hun, lets just say this person deserved it and after I do this i'll be at peace

ReputationRep:
    you dont wanna know

I wont hun, lets just say this person deserved it and after I do this i'll be at peace
    Your hater who posted them threads :curious:

ReputationRep:
    you dont wanna know

You sure about this hun... well whatever works for you. Then move on ...yh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    and you are quoting me because?
    guess bcaz i feel there is something in u
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep because of anxiety and stress/anxious and stressed because I can't sleep. Vicious cycle
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do not talk about vitamin D Don't know what the doc was thinking giving me some ridiculous high amount. I fell asleep in my last blood test :rofl:
    Mine was low too, I was meant to take them in the winter never actually got around to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Mine was low too, I was meant to take them in the winter never actually got around to it
    You really should take it. Trust
    Start from today now

ReputationRep:
    You really should take it. Trust
    Start from today now
    I eat quite a lot of yogurts which contain vitamin D and try to drink milk. I'm gonna tell my mum to tell the doctor/book appointment for vitamin D because you need to check it once a year. I got it checked last year.

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed............

So today I was going to come in for 4th lesson (Travel and Tourism) and then stay at school for the rest of the day. So I had the morning off, got ready and walked into school. Wait for my teacher who doesnt arrive and after 10 minutes we just go and then I just walked home bc there was nothing to keep me there.........

Huge waste of my time............................ ...

ReputationRep:
    Scared. Don't know if I can do this. Anxious type feeling. Have a bad feeling. What if someone finds out? Oh God. Can't. Can. Must. Should. Damn. Freaking. Okay I can do this. No I can't. Can. Cannot. Can. Will try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Can't sleep because of anxiety and stress/anxious and stressed because I can't sleep. Vicious cycle
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try and focus on the fact you're looking better than ever and that things always work out in the end for better or worse.

For anyone doing exams best of luck. Keep at it and power through. Yeh got this.

And Fermion. stop being a bold girl.

ReputationRep:
    Pissed. Why the hell did the gp send my a text to my parents telling them i have an appointment!!!
    **** this **** so much for privacy.

ReputationRep:
    Pissed. Why the hell did the gp send my a text to my parents telling them i have an appointment!!!
    **** this **** so much for privacy.
    Tell them it's personal or you're not comfortable talking about it, hope all is good:hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.