Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Happy but drained

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    mayyyne I know what u need.... u need sum FAWWWWK out da WHEy PROTEEEEEIIiiiiin
    And make ALL KINDSSSS OF GAIIIIIINS. ALL KINDS.
    • Welcome Squad

paranoid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    And make ALL KINDSSSS OF GAIIIIIINS. ALL KINDS.
    aymen brotha... look at the FEATHERS... look at the STRIATIONS

ReputationRep:
    Happy. There is hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    mayyyne I know what u need.... u need sum FAWWWWK out da WHEy PROTEEEEEIIiiiiin
    I need some crea gains n **** pills too. I needs the balls deep formula

ReputationRep:
    Got an exam on Friday
    Feeling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    that was so cute for some reason
    and idk, the more i think about the past exams ive done the more i think i've failed and it's just making me more nervous for the last one i have to do
    thanks for asking x
    Ah you'll be fine trust me.

Exams are important yh but once you sit one its just the norm. Left school now but waiting on my exam results. Couldn't care less anymore tbh, what's done is done.

When I think about all my exams at once it panicks me. Take it easy one at a time and then just take a few days to chill out like you've never before

Good luck bro, I'm certain you've done 10x better than you think!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by gapyearlads)
    Ah you'll be fine trust me.

Exams are important yh but once you sit one its just the norm. Left school now but waiting on my exam results. Couldn't care less anymore tbh, what's done is done.

When I think about all my exams at once it panicks me. Take it easy one at a time and then just take a few days to chill out like you've never before

Good luck bro, I'm certain you've done 10x better than you think!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks man you are a very polite and kind individual from what i can see :hugs:
    yknow that makes sense, i guess in a year i wont really think about it, i just want to make this year seem kind of worth it if you know what i mean
    thank you, and good luck with your results, pleasure talking x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    I need some crea gains n **** pills too. I needs the balls deep formula
    MAYYNNNEEeeee how did I forget about BAWS deep formuuula??

remember mayne thuurrrs a 20% discount mayne just use the code "GAINS" YeeeAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Terribly frustrated bcoz of the mosquito bites!!!! Argh!!! :banghead:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    My tutor has got to be the worst Satan. I'm sick and tired of feeling intimidated by them. I've received a text by one of my closest friends who said she made a joke in class about trying to MAKE me cry . I knew they hated me but they don't like anybody. I seriously dislike these kinds of people who pick on people who can't stand up for themselves. got a headache, tired, too hot, interview for job I guess went okay.

ReputationRep:
    Taking a break :wavey: be back soon
    :grouphug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    finished packing clothes for tomorrow, :woo::excited: just need to pack some books / films/ tech now
    looking forward to going to London for a few days but feel a little nervous all the same because of everything which has been happening
    the air-con was broken at college so we all died of dehydration.CheeseIsVeg

ReputationRep:
    Damm. I always get so depressed when I see couples in the streets. For many years, since I was very little, I always wanted that special someone, but was always afraid of being judged or not being good looking enough or being interesting enough. Ever since I was 16 years old, this has affected me very badly on the inside. I feel worthless, not worthy of anyone because I feel that I'm not good looking enough or tall enough.

ReputationRep:
    Really ****ing scared.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling tired, a bit grrr and a tad annoyed I have no otc painkillers as I have lower back pain right now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently really bored. My phone hasn't gotten any notifications for the majority of the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Really ****ing scared.
    Can I make it better?
    I'm bored

ReputationRep:
    I'm suffering from hayfever and ill from coming off these damn meds, but all-in-all pretty good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.