lonely
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Shocked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adnan762)
    Fasting I assume? I suppose you're not you when you're hungry

Not long left though
    yh fasting but it was the people in the streets who were harassing a poor old innocent woman which winded me up.

i get a bit cranky when i feel hungry... especially if i wasn't hungry when i could have eaten :lol:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    In absolute honesty, I feel completely dripping with lassitude. I've got just two exams left for A-levels and it is hard to comprehend that it's all going to be over in just four days. I'm feeling good from the way the comp science exam went on friday, and I'm glad I can start working on some side projects again. I'm just so tired.
    Had some troubles too with a friend. I guess that's what's getting me down.
    • Welcome Squad

slowly coming to the realisation that no-one is even paid to care anymore :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adnan762)
    Ugh that's not nice at all. Hope the she was okay afterwards

Haha that happens to the best of us :lol: I find that I can never eat much at all during the 5 or so hours we have, perhaps because the need for water takes up most of the space inside.
    yh i sent her home and she kept talkimg to me really fast onanother language. i didn't understand so i just gave her a pat and casuualllyyy walked away.

exactly!! ever so annoying. Immediately after suhoor... and I was already thirsty :lol: which isn't good as I'll only get more dehydrated during the day.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    slowly coming to the realisation that no-one is even paid to care anymore :laugh:
    A lot of people on here care Cavy
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    A lot of people on here care Cavy
    Idk about a lot but I suppose some lovely ppl like urself do :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

people care :yep::console: just not enough :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Idk about a lot but I suppose some lovely ppl like urself do :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, despite the heat.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by wolfmoon88)
    people care :yep::console: just not enough :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeh i agree with that, i suppose ppl do care but they don't rlly take action upon that
    i guess im just in a bad mood because no-one is ever around tbh
    all my friends are still doing exams and they wouldn't go out with me anyway, they say they will but it never happens and all anyone else wants to do is sunbathe which is so bloody boring and i would just burn anyway and i cant go out on my own because i dont have enough money and tbh going out all the time is unsustainable. I didn't want to spend my summer on tsr but that is what i can foresee happening since there is nothing else to do as no-one will take me on for a job. Then on top of that i feel like im being kicked in the uterus repeatedly and will do for at least the next 10 days as i wait for day 45 of my cycle for my period to finally ****ing show up
    /rant :/

hope you are well :hugs:

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    PRSOM :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    People do care, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    I have never been so confused and stressed before like how tf am I suppose to get work done if the teacher doesn't explain stuff.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by emerald7770)
    People do care, trust me.
    this is offtopic but ur avatar is creepy :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling myself. And I believe it is because of this beautiful weather today. Why am I doing on TSR, I hear you ask? well because i'm leaving now.. to read books in my luscious garden then hang out with my family and also watch a few movies later on during the day. Good day today!

ReputationRep:
    this is offtopic but ur avatar is creepy :afraid:
    Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Thanks Cavy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    Feeling myself. And I believe it is because of this beautiful weather today. Why am I doing on TSR, I hear you ask? well because i'm leaving now.. to read books in my luscious garden then hang out with my family and also watch a few movies later on during the day. Good day today!
    God she's right about the avatar :rofl:

But yeah, good to hear that you sound so positive again.

And I will reply to that VM later.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i agree with that, i suppose ppl do care but they don't rlly take action upon that
    i guess im just in a bad mood because no-one is ever around tbh
    all my friends are still doing exams and they wouldn't go out with me anyway, they say they will but it never happens and all anyone else wants to do is sunbathe which is so bloody boring and i would just burn anyway and i cant go out on my own because i dont have enough money and tbh going out all the time is unsustainable. I didn't want to spend my summer on tsr but that is what i can foresee happening since there is nothing else to do as no-one will take me on for a job. Then on top of that i feel like im being kicked in the uterus repeatedly and will do for at least the next 10 days as i wait for day 45 of my cycle for my period to finally ****ing show up
    /rant :/

hope you are well :hugs:

PRSOM :hugs:
    Sending many :hugs:
    But again, I can relate to this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    God she's right about the avatar :rofl:

But yeah, good to hear that you sound so positive again.

And I will reply to that VM later.
    She is completely right, she has never been more right and guess what? ba da da i'm loving it!

And i will reply to that VM you'll send later because i'm off to chill in my garden!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.