Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    She is completely right, she has never been more right and guess what? ba da da i'm loving it!

And i will reply to that VM you'll send later because i'm off to chill in my garden!
    :rofl:
    Well, that's alright then :lol:

Cool have fun

ReputationRep:
    It was the vitamin D :woo: hopefully :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    yeh i agree with that, i suppose ppl do care but they don't rlly take action upon that
    i guess im just in a bad mood because no-one is ever around tbh
    all my friends are still doing exams and they wouldn't go out with me anyway, they say they will but it never happens and all anyone else wants to do is sunbathe which is so bloody boring and i would just burn anyway and i cant go out on my own because i dont have enough money and tbh going out all the time is unsustainable. I didn't want to spend my summer on tsr but that is what i can foresee happening since there is nothing else to do as no-one will take me on for a job. Then on top of that i feel like im being kicked in the uterus repeatedly and will do for at least the next 10 days as i wait for day 45 of my cycle for my period to finally ****ing show up
    /rant :/

hope you are well :hugs:

PRSOM :hugs:
    :hugs:

I am ok thank you

Keep trying :yep:, didn't think I would be able to get a job as well, but then I got one and it's not a bad job so don't give up hope!

Going out all the time ain't that great tbh :no:

ReputationRep:
    I'm meant to be happy because I'm completely finished A-levels but that French exam tpday was difficult and now I dont know whether uni's gonna happen or not......
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I'm meant to be happy because I'm completely finished A-levels but that French exam tpday was difficult and now I dont know whether uni's gonna happen or not......
    Don't think about to exams after they are done just be happy that they are done :yep: thinking about exams after the fact just causes unnecessary stress :sadnod: It's all in the hands of a higher power (or the markers if you don't believe in faith) now! You've done all you can! Just sit back and hope for the best x fingers crossed for you!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Beyond stressed. Been dreading this exam for months and I just don't have the motivation to carry on preparing for it, seems I've forgotten it all already and the 3+ weeks of intense revision and practice have all been for nothing.

Sigh.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Protostar)
    Beyond stressed. Been dreading this exam for months and I just don't have the motivation to carry on preparing for it, seems I've forgotten it all already and the 3+ weeks of intense revision and practice have all been for nothing.

Sigh.
    :console::hugs:

You can do it the final push!

Don't be stressed, it will be over soon! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    SO relieved all my external exams are over!!!!!!! :yay:

BUT

Got to revise for mocks in 2 weeks :sigh: exams after exams when is it all going to come to an end 😣😣😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProphetsPath)
    We all die, u either kill yourself or get killed

💃💃💃💃💃 💃 💃

Watchu gonna do?

👯 👯 👯 👯 👯 👯

Watchu gonna do?

💃 💃 👯 💃 👯 💃 💃
    Kills myself :parrot:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE TWO EXAMS LEFT AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE OFF SCHOOL NOW . SO IM FEELING BRILL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adnan762)
    Awww bless her :lol:

Yep absolutely. Like I have over 3 litres of water in those few hours but in this weather even I feel dehydrated from around 10/12 hours later You can't win :lol:
    Yep she was a darling lol

There's no way I can manage 3 litres in 3 hours and a bit. Kudos to you.
    I'm okay because I'm inside most of the time. Can't imagine how people manage it when they have to be out and about.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lonely, does anyone want to talk?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

:borat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    xx
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    awww good luck! be confident and say it like you really mean it take it as it goes basc
    TAHHH

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by tasha_tah)
      awww good luck! be confident and say it like you really mean it take it as it goes basc
      Haha lool thats good today i had the privilege of meeting tasha_tah :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Well..I feel very odd
      Over the course of yesterday and today so far I have eaten exactly one pizza and nothing else, and I downloaded Mass Effect 3 and logged over 20 hours to (if not optimally) beat it. I still don't feel particularly unwell or hungry. Maybe a slight headache. Well...time to go to the shop I suppose. Hope I don't get motion sickness from standing up..
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Lychee627)
      Haha lool thats good today i had the privilege of meeting tasha_tah :lol:
      you meet her all the time :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by wolfmoon88)
        you meet her all the time :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Haha lol its a coincidence she lives 2 minutes away from me :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.