Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Procrastinatory (that should seriously be a word). That's how I feel whenever I'm on TSR, I guess.

(Original post by sabahshahed294)
    Depressed. :/
    Do you want to talk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonechka)
    Procrastinatory (that should seriously be a word). That's how I feel whenever I'm on TSR, I guess.

Do you want to talk?
    I don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    Alone in a classroom and college is bare spooky

ReputationRep:
    This whole year has been completely wasted I've failed all my exams and now I'm so angry :cry2: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    This whole year has been completely wasted I've failed all my exams and now I'm so angry :cry2: x
    Don't be so harsh on yourself. You may actually find that you have done better than you expected. For now, stop worrying and enjoy your summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Don't be so harsh on yourself. You may actually find that you have done better than you expected. For now, stop worrying and enjoy your summer
    I know I sound like I'm being harsh but it was honestly dreadful x I couldn't answer the last question which was 10 marks and I think I lost another 6 marks on the second to last question … don't even have a long summer I've got to go back to school for a month because I was forced to take one A Level early (which was completely stupid) :cry2: x I don't know what to do x

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like crying but relieved. i've never posted on one of these before so here it goes ahaha. i just had my last GCSE which went absolutely terribly, everyone found it easy and was so happy when they got out but I just feel like I've completely failed physics. i'm going out w friends later to take my mind off it, but now just dreading results.

ReputationRep:
    I have officially finished sixth form college!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I know I sound like I'm being harsh but it was honestly dreadful x I couldn't answer the last question which was 10 marks and I think I lost another 6 marks on the second to last question … don't even have a long summer I've got to go back to school for a month because I was forced to take one A Level early (which was completely stupid) :cry2: x I don't know what to do x
    Why are you being forced to do an A-level? Seriously though, you need to take your mind off of it for a while and don't think about it. Overthinking is not the best thing to do - I know that from personal experience. Go and find something to do to take your mind off.

ReputationRep:
    You can always retake it is a lot for a year 12.

But yeah pretty much missed the same marks as you and lost a lot of marks elsewhere as I ran out of time sadly. I swear I used to be good at c4 and c3 but the papers were disgusting. I obviously wasn't designed to take maths.

I'm just hoping I get into university.

ReputationRep:
    No you haven't failed your exams.
    You might feel like it but you're gonna get great grades!
    No matter what though, I'm proud of you :yep:
    You've done so well through the exam period! You deserve to treat yourself to something nice :yep:
    Head high hun, you're a star!

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching sad music videos and analysing Radiohead lyrics (fully writing them out and annotating them and everything). I don't even have a reason to be down. Hmm.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Woah Congrats on the promotion :woo:
    Thanks wolfie!! :yeah:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :zomg: BEST THING EVER AWMAGIIIIIIIIWD
    Hehehehe :giggle: Hope it was a nice surprise!
    (Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks!
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    OMG my favourite Niamh is growing up and is now purple :hugs:

Congrats :jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

Spoiler:
    Show

Actually ur the only Niamh i know but if I knew more you'd still be my favourite

Awww, Panda! :cry2: How sweet of you!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're definitely my favourite panda :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Sad
    Exhausted
    Bored

ReputationRep:
    Worried/Anxious :/
    &
    Ignored :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protostar)
    Awww, Panda! :cry2: How sweet of you!
    Spoiler:
    Show

You're definitely my favourite panda :yep:
    No problem :thumbsup:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Awwwww tysm :hugs: I'm honoured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    You can always retake it is a lot for a year 12.

But yeah pretty much missed the same marks as you and lost a lot of marks elsewhere as I ran out of time sadly. I swear I used to be good at c4 and c3 but the papers were disgusting. I obviously wasn't designed to take maths.

I'm just hoping I get into university.
    Yea, in past papers I was getting high marks!!
    I'm sure you'll still get into uni, what grades do you need? xx I need between A*A*A and AAA for my options … thought I was gonna get the A* in maths but I guess not now :cry2: x

(Original post by qasim_96)
    Why are you being forced to do an A-level? Seriously though, you need to take your mind off of it for a while and don't think about it. Overthinking is not the best thing to do - I know that from personal experience. Go and find something to do to take your mind off.
    Thank you, I'll try to x Being forced to do it early so I can do further maths next year x

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    No you haven't failed your exams. You might feel like it but you're gonna get great grades! No matter what though, I'm proud of you You've done so well through the exam period! You deserve to treat yourself to something nice Head high hun, you're a star!
    Aww thank you :hugs: x you are so unbelievably lovely :blush: x I don't think I'm gonna do great x Thank you, but I don't think I'll be proud of myself x You're a star too Hun :yep: x

ReputationRep:
    What brand are these glasses?
    http://i.imgur.com/5CWz00w.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Yea, in past papers I was getting high marks!!
    I'm sure you'll still get into uni, what grades do you need? xx I need between A*A*A and AAA for my options … thought I was gonna get the A* in maths but I guess not now :cry2: x
    The exams were all close together that's why I crumbled
    My uni wants AAA but they said if I got Abb I would get in but I am definitely getting a C or lower in maths. And they have already lowered it once so I doubt they will accept me. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello50)
    What brand are these glasses?
    http://i.imgur.com/5CWz00w.jpg
    RayBan … they have the RayBan logo on them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.