• Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Offer is always there - no need to thank! I hope everything is ok
    i'll be fine, honestly :yes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    happy because a few days ago i was partying with one of my fav youtubers :awesome:
    • Welcome Squad

sick so much pain
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by serah.exe)
    happy because a few days ago i was partying with one of my fav youtubers :awesome:
    who???

I feel embarrassed with myself:emo: We played Monopoly before, but it was the electronic banking version which is very different and I really didn't like it. There is no skill in it - not like real Monopoly which has tactics and maths and complications. And the other players kept ganging up on me to bring me down - so I went from being miles in the lead to the second bankrupt, and I'm sure they weren't playing fairly. Anyway, I'm ultra competitive and bit of a sore loser so I got rather sulky during the game and the others *****ed about me when I left.

Now that time has passed and I've cooled down, it IS just a game and I shouldn't have got myself annoyed and sulky about it.:emo:

Also I tried some jeans on in a shop today and the mirrors let you look at your behind in really bright lighting - I was shocked to see my bum is not as nice as I thought it was:cry2: I've never seen so much cellulite in my life:cry:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      I feel embarrassed with myself:emo: We played Monopoly before, but it was the electronic banking version which is very different and I really didn't like it. There is no skill in it - not like real Monopoly which has tactics and maths and complications. And the other players kept ganging up on me to bring me down - so I went from being miles in the lead to the second bankrupt, and I'm sure they weren't playing fairly. Anyway, I'm ultra competitive and bit of a sore loser so I got rather sulky during the game and the others *****ed about me when I left.

Now that time has passed and I've cooled down, it IS just a game and I shouldn't have got myself annoyed and sulky about it.:emo:

Also I tried some jeans on in a shop today and the mirrors let you look at your behind in really bright lighting - I was shocked to see my bum is not as nice as I thought it was:cry2: I've never seen so much cellulite in my life:cry:
      I can see why lads fall for yeh, you're rather cute with your ultracompetitive personality...over monopoly xD

as for the cellulite pretty natural stuff. the trick is to find a guy who's into real women.

ReputationRep:
      I don't know why I feel like this but I have everyone around me who love me, in real life. I have my loving family, a loving fiancé but it still feels as if I'm empty inside. Why do I feel like this.... It is not a question. Just a little rant about my mental health.

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
        I can see why lads fall for yeh, you're rather cute with your ultracompetitive personality...over monopoly xD

as for the cellulite pretty natural stuff. the trick is to find a guy who's into real women.
        Are you serious, no one falls for me:lol:
        • TSR Support Team
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        Are you serious, no one falls for me:lol:
        LIES!

ReputationRep:
        I am a happy Hijra tyvm

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by cupcakes87)
        sick so much pain
        Aww, get well soon baby :lovehug:
        • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Eternalflames)
        Aww, get well soon baby :lovehug:
        :lovehug:

(Original post by getfunky!)
          LIES!
          I think you're getting me confused with someone? Who are all these mysterious people who have fallen for me?:rofl:
          • Very Important Poster
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
          I am a happy Hijra tyvm
          No idea what this means but you're happy so that's good

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by UWS)
          No idea what this means but you're happy so that's good
          Google Hijra, you'll have fun

And thank you!
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. I can't eat two full tubs in one day.
          • Very Important Poster
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
          Google Hijra, you'll have fun

And thank you!
          What did you ask me to Google

That was certainly interesting :lol:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by UWS)
          What did you ask me to Google

That was certainly interesting :lol:
          :toofunny:

They are a third gender, recognised in India. They marry men, and it's seen as normal over there
          • Very Important Poster
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
          I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. I can't eat two full tubs in one day.
          Sure you can. No one's gonna judge you
          • Welcome Squad

Painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.