TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Offer is always there - no need to thank! I hope everything is ok
    i'll be fine, honestly :yes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    happy because a few days ago i was partying with one of my fav youtubers :awesome:

sick so much pain

(Original post by serah.exe)
    happy because a few days ago i was partying with one of my fav youtubers :awesome:
    who???

I feel embarrassed with myself:emo: We played Monopoly before, but it was the electronic banking version which is very different and I really didn't like it. There is no skill in it - not like real Monopoly which has tactics and maths and complications. And the other players kept ganging up on me to bring me down - so I went from being miles in the lead to the second bankrupt, and I'm sure they weren't playing fairly. Anyway, I'm ultra competitive and bit of a sore loser so I got rather sulky during the game and the others *****ed about me when I left.

Now that time has passed and I've cooled down, it IS just a game and I shouldn't have got myself annoyed and sulky about it.:emo:

Also I tried some jeans on in a shop today and the mirrors let you look at your behind in really bright lighting - I was shocked to see my bum is not as nice as I thought it was:cry2: I've never seen so much cellulite in my life:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I feel embarrassed with myself:emo: We played Monopoly before, but it was the electronic banking version which is very different and I really didn't like it. There is no skill in it - not like real Monopoly which has tactics and maths and complications. And the other players kept ganging up on me to bring me down - so I went from being miles in the lead to the second bankrupt, and I'm sure they weren't playing fairly. Anyway, I'm ultra competitive and bit of a sore loser so I got rather sulky during the game and the others *****ed about me when I left.

Now that time has passed and I've cooled down, it IS just a game and I shouldn't have got myself annoyed and sulky about it.:emo:

Also I tried some jeans on in a shop today and the mirrors let you look at your behind in really bright lighting - I was shocked to see my bum is not as nice as I thought it was:cry2: I've never seen so much cellulite in my life:cry:
    I can see why lads fall for yeh, you're rather cute with your ultracompetitive personality...over monopoly xD

as for the cellulite pretty natural stuff. the trick is to find a guy who's into real women.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why I feel like this but I have everyone around me who love me, in real life. I have my loving family, a loving fiancé but it still feels as if I'm empty inside. Why do I feel like this.... It is not a question. Just a little rant about my mental health.

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    I can see why lads fall for yeh, you're rather cute with your ultracompetitive personality...over monopoly xD

as for the cellulite pretty natural stuff. the trick is to find a guy who's into real women.
    Are you serious, no one falls for me:lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Are you serious, no one falls for me:lol:
    LIES!

ReputationRep:
    I am a happy Hijra tyvm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    sick so much pain
    Aww, get well soon baby :lovehug:

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Aww, get well soon baby :lovehug:
    :lovehug:

(Original post by getfunky!)
    LIES!
    I think you're getting me confused with someone? Who are all these mysterious people who have fallen for me?:rofl:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I am a happy Hijra tyvm
    No idea what this means but you're happy so that's good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    No idea what this means but you're happy so that's good
    Google Hijra, you'll have fun

And thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. I can't eat two full tubs in one day.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Google Hijra, you'll have fun

And thank you!
    What did you ask me to Google

That was certainly interesting :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What did you ask me to Google

That was certainly interesting :lol:
    :toofunny:

They are a third gender, recognised in India. They marry men, and it's seen as normal over there
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. I can't eat two full tubs in one day.
    Sure you can. No one's gonna judge you

Painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.