Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    yeeeah mayne??? Will it be a pretty youuung thang mayne?
    yeah mayne
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    my last day before becoming an adult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    feel like gettin suuuuckkkkeed AWWWFFFF.....

Spoiler:
    Show

:sad: no-one to suck it tho

Eyy MAYNE....

Go n get yourself some **** pills (need I say that there's a sale? ) then go out n get yourself a PRETTY YOUNG THANG....

lemme give you some advice right.... Make sure you use some right GAAAHHHHD, cos when she smells those dioderisers right, she's gowna like it, and she's gonna wonna put it in her mouf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Can't believe I woke up at stupid o'clock just to go to the gym, smh that gym better be worth it
    It's all about them damn GAINSSSS

ReputationRep:
    Another argument. Hiding away. Can they stop. Throws me back into the pits of depression.

ReputationRep:
    Starts with H ends in Y

ReputationRep:
    Devoid of the faintest semblance of hope at this point. I've pretty much been in bed, aside from necessary excursions, for about 17 hours straight. I have no life to speak of. I don't even want to do anything I can do. Literally the only vaguely enjoyable pastime is binging shows, and my internet isn't good enough for it. I guess at some point I'll turn to reading, but even that is entirely nonproductive - not really any better than watching TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your Master)
    Starts with H ends in Y

Happy? lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo lazy to get up and go get a burger from the chicken shop! Even though it's 5 minutes away! I was thinking of delivery but then I realised they only deliver if your order is over £10 :/ and I only want a burger. Well I've decided enough is enough. I'm way too hungry and I need that chicken burger rn. I mean who watches a movie or a show without something to eat and drink? Not this girl. I really am so introverted and LAZY! Plus I just want to stay indoors , cba to see humans out there in the wild

ReputationRep:
    Happy! Had a good Eid with my relatives and ate so much food!! Time to detox now lmao

ReputationRep:
    Have to wait for my uncle to leave so I can go to the chicken shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    I'm soooo lazy to get up and go get a burger from the chicken shop! Even though it's 5 minutes away! I was thinking of delivery but then I realised they only deliver if your order is over £10 :/ and I only want a burger. Well I've decided enough is enough. I'm way too hungry and I need that chicken burger rn. I mean who watches a movie or a show without something to eat and drink? Not this girl. I really am so introverted and LAZY! Plus I just want to stay indoors , cba to see humans out there in the wild
    gurl get yo ass up and get that burger. im bolting out the door if it means for food 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    MAYNEEE f*ck out the protein and start making ALL KINDS of gains.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just bored reading all these comments haha

ReputationRep:
    :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    gurl get yo ass up and get that burger. im bolting out the door if it means for food 😂😂😂
    girl i'm sitting at home rn at this moment with a burger in one hand and my pride in another. i have never felt so good! yeah because you're Usain BOLT
    mmmmm so good man so worth the walk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    MAYNEEE f*ck out the protein and start making ALL KINDS of gains.
    mAYNEEEEE I HAD WAY TOO MANY of the eff out the way protein
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Devoid of the faintest semblance of hope at this point. I've pretty much been in bed, aside from necessary excursions, for about 17 hours straight. I have no life to speak of. I don't even want to do anything I can do. Literally the only vaguely enjoyable pastime is binging shows, and my internet isn't good enough for it. I guess at some point I'll turn to reading, but even that is entirely nonproductive - not really any better than watching TV.
    Would've felt the same way all summer tbh if I wasn't keeping pressure on myself to self-study every second year module. I would suggest at least trying to self-teach some third year stuff. You'll do better in the exams and you'll be making use of otherwise wasted time now, when you may find good uses of your time next year and then you won't need to work as hard. Though if it's not interesting enough to bother yourself with idk.

You've got to occupy yourself to stay out of, or at least fight against, the spiral of depression and hopelessness.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.