Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Would've felt the same way all summer tbh if I wasn't keeping pressure on myself to self-study every second year module. I would suggest at least trying to self-teach some third year stuff. You'll do better in the exams and you'll be making use of otherwise wasted time now, when you may find good uses of your time next year and then you won't need to work as hard. Though if it's not interesting enough to bother yourself with idk.

You've got to occupy yourself to stay out of, or at least fight against, the spiral of depression and hopelessness.
    I just doubt how much of an effect it will really have, considering how easily I forget material. But yeah, I have Fractal Geometry open right now. I just keep rereading stuff and then stopping and randomly trawling TSR or just lying down. Certainly nothing I've looked at has been massively interesting.
    edit: New Finegold lecture, always a useful time waster.

ReputationRep:
    I have officially finished college!!!! Wow, two years have flown by maynnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali473)
    I have officially finished college!!!! Wow, two years have flown by maynnnn
    get drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    get drunk
    Imma get crunk
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    birthday cake is baking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    😊😄😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    I'm soooo lazy to get up and go get a burger from the chicken shop! Even though it's 5 minutes away! I was thinking of delivery but then I realised they only deliver if your order is over £10 :/ and I only want a burger. Well I've decided enough is enough. I'm way too hungry and I need that chicken burger rn. I mean who watches a movie or a show without something to eat and drink? Not this girl. I really am so introverted and LAZY! Plus I just want to stay indoors , cba to see humans out there in the wild
    MAYNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE

I gotta say I appreciate you wanting to get you some PROTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN but you gotta COUNT YER CALORIES MAYNE...... go n burn you some fats so you can get some feathers, some striations, and some PEACH ACTION

ReputationRep:
    To play thy game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    MAYNEEE f*ck out the protein and start making ALL KINDS of gains.
    mAYNEEEEE I HAD WAY TOO MANY of the eff out the way protein
    remember..... use the code GAINS for 20% AAWWFFF .... EVEEEERRYYYYTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN GGG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    MAYNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE

I gotta say I appreciate you wanting to get you some PROTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN but you gotta COUNT YER CALORIES MAYNE...... go n burn you some fats so you can get some feathers, some striations, and some PEACH ACTION
    ayyyMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN BROTHA U GOTS TO COUNT DEM CALORIES!!!!

GOT TO GET SOME FATS, SOME FAAAAAAHBURS, SOME CAHHHHHHHRBS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY....
    Spoiler:
    Show

....... SOME PROTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    ayyyMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN BROTHA U GOTS TO COUNT DEM CALORIES!!!!

GOT TO GET SOME FATS, SOME FAAAAAAHBURS, SOME CAHHHHHHHRBS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY....
    Spoiler:
    Show

....... SOME PROTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIN

PROTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. ................... YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH...................... ........... GETTTTINNNNNNNNNNNN SOME PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNN........................ ............................ We cuttin so we gots to get some PROOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ReputationRep:
    girl i'm sitting at home rn at this moment with a burger in one hand and my pride in another. i have never felt so good! yeah because you're Usain BOLT
    mmmmm so good man so worth the walk
    Gurl i'm so proud of you but gurl why did u not get me a burger for??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Gurl i'm so proud of you but gurl why did u not get me a burger for??????
    Lol because when it's just me and the burger, the whole world just stops. i dont think about anything or anyone else just for a moment and when its done i think ughhh why didnt i just leave some for ___ silly me soz man

ReputationRep:
    Lol because when it's just me and the burger, the whole world just stops. i dont think about anything or anyone else just for a moment and when its done i think ughhh why didnt i just leave some for ___ silly me soz man
    LOOOL today I actually went a couple of hours without eating thinking i was fasting but really i wasn't (cos ramadan is over) and it felt so haram to finally eat something during the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    LOOOL today I actually went a couple of hours without eating thinking i was fasting but really i wasn't (cos ramadan is over) and it felt so haram to finally eat something during the day
    We've all been there, done that! lol yh REPENT FOR YOUR SINS! FERMION. REPENT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protostar)
    :sigh:
    Are you ok? :console::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    proteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. ................... Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh...................... ........... Gettttinnnnnnnnnnnn some prooooooooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn........................ ............................ We cuttin so we gots to get some prooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    "we cuttin" -

lawd keith & lawd kevin 1974-2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    "we cuttin" -

lawd keith & lawd kevin 1974-2017
    Can you ****kkkinnnn believe those negroes are 43???????

ReputationRep:
    Can you ****kkkinnnn believe those negroes are 43???????
    MAYNE it's crazy.... they lookin REAALL GEEWWD MAYNE! They don't age!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    MAYNE it's crazy.... they lookin REAALL GEEWWD MAYNE! They don't age!
    They still leaving their nuts hanging out at the age of 43!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.