Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Get some rest I'm really good at giving out advice If you need cheering up eden3 and donutellme are just the people. They will make you feel GEWD DEEEEPPP INSIIIIDDDEE.
    (Original post by starfab)
    the other type of tired :cry2:
    you gave good advice that time, dw.
    I don't know if they can manage it.
    yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hh..... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHH...... me and donutellme are always lookin to make people feel REAAAAALLL GEEEEEEEWWWWWWWDDD... hope ya feel better soon get some SLEEP GAINZ, sleep helps a lot with stress....

ReputationRep:
    Goodthey guve you a good laigh.
    Can't stop. Sorry. Don't gwt upsdt.
    I hate watching other people cry. It makes me wanna cry. Here's a hug :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hh..... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHH...... me and donutellme are always lookin to make people feel REAAAAALLL GEEEEEEEWWWWWWWDDD... hope ya feel better soon get some SLEEP GAINZ, sleep helps a lot with stress....
    nice of you.
    would sleep if i could. wish i could sleep. deep loong sleep. so peaceful. there'd be no me. peace at last.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I hate watching other people cry. It makes me wanna cry. Here's a hug :hugs:
    damn dont cry. thanks :hugs:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm being stalked again. I seriously wish they would **** off out of my life.

ReputationRep:
    nice of you.
    would sleep if i could. wish i could sleep. deep loong sleep. so peaceful. there'd be no me. peace at last.
    OK I've never really mentioned this on this site but I've had numerous days where I've been experiencing what you're experiencing (months, actually). Believe me I know how you feel and I get that you feel like no-one understands you or your situation.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on here - if you want to talk, vent, etc... my PMs are always open... if you don't want to talk, that's absolutely fine as well

Either way, I hope you can get some rest soon

ReputationRep:
    When everybody around you is a mess and you can't really do much except try to be the strong one in the family.

It's been months and I feel like the life has been drained out of me. I can't even motivate myself to get up and just enjoy my own life for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Worthless
    Not to me you're not ☺️
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    When everybody around you is a mess and you can't really do much except try to be the strong one in the family.

It's been months and I feel like the life has been drained out of me. I can't even motivate myself to get up and just enjoy my own life for a bit.
    :hugs::jumphug:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders; last night I finally managed to tell my mum about the abuse I experienced as a child.

It was hard talking about how it still affects me 8 years on; she doesn't understand why I let it affect me so much and how it relates to my anxiety and depression, and thinks I should be grateful it wasn't worse, but I'm grateful that she believed me.

ReputationRep:
    Get some rest I'm really good at giving out advice If you need cheering up eden3 and donutellme are just the people. They will make you feel GEWD DEEEEPPP INSIIIIDDDEE.
    Ohhhh mayneee you KNOWS we make em feel good..... DEEEEEEEEEEP INSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEE EEEEEEEEEE...................... .........

the other type of tired :cry2:
    you gave good advice that time, dw.
    I don't know if they can manage it.
    We can manage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    OK I've never really mentioned this on this site but I've had numerous days where I've been experiencing what you're experiencing (months, actually). Believe me I know how you feel and I get that you feel like no-one understands you or your situation.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on here - if you want to talk, vent, etc... my PMs are always open... if you don't want to talk, that's absolutely fine as well

Either way, I hope you can get some rest soon
    Maynee you went balls deep right there.... All I could see was 2 nuts hangin out..... gott dayam......

That was profeshunall.... vergin on licensed..... mayne that was clean as hayulll...

ReputationRep:
    This troll who is making all these accounts and creating all these threads is really getting on my nerves now.

ReputationRep:
    This troll who is making all these accounts and creating all these threads is really getting on my nerves now.
    What threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    What threads
    These threads asking certain people to die. They're pretty much everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    These threads asking certain people to die. They're pretty much everywhere.
    :| mayne we gots to sock their ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    :| mayne we gots to sock their ass
    MAYNE but I don't like feeding these trolls. That's what they want. Just tell them to get the ****out the way.

ReputationRep:
    Was an interesting night being told how I should kill myself using various methods for like 5 hours straight last night by a fake account , very enlightening indeed, gave me all sorts of new ideas.

ReputationRep:
    Shaking a lot and feel ill. I can't understand why people are being so cruel to myself and others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    Shaking a lot and feel ill. I can't understand why people are being so cruel to myself and others.
    I only judge people based on my experiences with them and not on what other people say i.e rumours. You shouldnt worry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.