Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In agony, burnt my right hand and it's red raw. Was only me and an another 18 year old girl on shift and she managed to do first aid on it,, and she started becoming quite personal and told me it was nice being this close to me. After it was done I was pretty quiet throughout the shift and so was she because it was awkward as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Death threats? Jeez, surely that's at least borderline criminal...
    Yeh I think they are dealing with it now so its all cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim98)
    In agony, burnt my right hand and it's red raw. Was only me and an another 18 year old girl on shift and she managed to do first aid on it,, and she started becoming quite personal and told me it was nice being this close to me. After it was done I was pretty quiet throughout the shift and so was she because it was awkward as hell.
    Name:  IMG_8673.JPG
Views: 14
Size:  22.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Name:  IMG_8673.JPG
Views: 14
Size:  22.9 KB
    Lmao u saw her u know which one I'm talking about!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao u saw her u know which one I'm talking about!
    The blonde one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo Salim)
    I may not, but you seem like a nice person. Along with that, you shouldn't let what other people think of you affect you personally. I would say more but I don't think you would agree with me.
    Thanks! Thats really kind of you.

ReputationRep:
    The blonde one?
    Yea man. I'm just surprised how she even had the common sense to do first aid never mind say weird sh*t to me😂

ReputationRep:
    Tired of dealing with all this constant ********

ReputationRep:
    Is that you finally moving into the dating scene? Just make sure not to wander off and meet Amber behind her back.. or that other girl I forgot her name? I'll pray for her bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Is that you finally moving into the dating scene? Just make sure not to wander off and meet Amber behind her back.. or that other girl I forgot her name? I'll pray for her bro
    Naw hen I'm alright for now

ReputationRep:
    P a r a n o i d

ReputationRep:
    Naw hen I'm alright for now
    Thank god. You'll save girls a lot of misery!! Was gonna slap you in Princes St the other day and wipe that laugh off your face but I didnt wanna break a nail lmao. Next time though.

ReputationRep:
    Yea man. I'm just surprised how she even had the common sense to do first aid never mind say weird sh*t to me😂
    She may be trained on first aid you know. It's a bit awkward though. You're in need of treatment and the person helping you is just saying weird ****. I'd tell them to get out the way, I'll patch myself up instead.

ReputationRep:
    Thank god. You'll save girls a lot of misery!! Was gonna slap you in Princes St the other day and wipe that laugh off your face but I didnt wanna break a nail lmao. Next time though.
    please do babe I'll be happy to see ya

ReputationRep:
    please do babe I'll be happy to see ya
    That girl better be around to put some ice on that slap! Urm dont call me babe I think you were meant to say that to one of your other girlfriends.

ReputationRep:
    She may be trained on first aid you know. It's a bit awkward though. You're in need of treatment and the person helping you is just saying weird ****. I'd tell them to get out the way, I'll patch myself up instead.
    She wanted to take a snapchat of my hand and send it to her friend for God knows what reason. i don't really want to be on shift with her she made it far more awkward than it should have been lol

ReputationRep:
    She wanted to take a snapchat of my hand and send it to her friend for God knows what reason. i don't really want to be on shift with her she made it far more awkward than it should have been lol
    "Look at me patching up this hand, call me Dr from now on" 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    That girl better be around to put some ice on that slap! Urm dont call me babe I think you were meant to say that to one of your other girlfriends.
    Why do you feel the need to be nasty? Like aren't you tired of it? Haven't you got bored of looking at all the different ways to be a knob to me? I'm confused... I really am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Tired of dealing with all this constant ********
    Eat a couple of samosas :console:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel the need to be nasty? Like aren't you tired of it? Haven't you got bored of looking at all the different ways to be a knob to me? I'm confused... I really am.
    I couldve asked you the same question during our relationship. Shocker eh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.