Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    "Look at me patching up this hand, call me Dr from now on" 😂😂
    Nah that's like a p*orn scene it wasn't that bad just a bit awkward. she did a decent job of patching up my hand tho. Now I'll just have to do the patching from now on 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    I couldve asked you the same question during our relationship. Shocker eh.
    Yh

ReputationRep:
    Lousy.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get how people can go vegan/veggie, Ive been doing it for 2 months now for weight loss (going pretty good so far) and I feel good on the outside, my skin is clearing up and I'm literally shedding the pounds, but I've had a stomach bug for a while cos of the change in diet and decrease in carbs and dairy/meat and it feels so **** its like my body cant take this sudden change in diet. Can anyone else relate? Other than that I feel super goooddddd and healthy!

ReputationRep:
    I dont get how people can go vegan/veggie, Ive been doing it for 2 months now for weight loss (going pretty good so far) and I feel good on the outside, my skin is clearing up and I'm literally shedding the pounds, but I've had a stomach bug for a while cos of the change in diet and decrease in carbs and dairy/meat and it feels so **** its like my body cant take this sudden change in diet. Can anyone else relate? Other than that I feel super goooddddd and healthy!
    You said it yourself, it's the sudden change in diet. You should integrate it slowly over a few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    You said it yourself, it's the sudden change in diet. You should integrate it slowly over a few months.
    I have been doing so. I hope my body gets used to this soon
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I feel really drained and tired. Can't find the motivation for doing anything. Other than the gym, somehow I can still go hard af in there. But anything else...nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I feel really drained and tired. Can't find the motivation for doing anything. Other than the gym, somehow I can still go hard af in there. But anything else...nope
    Me, The_Mediocre_One and you should be a banter team again, ngl it was so fun. Lets go pick on Kyx again 😂😂😂😂 Mediocre i give you permission to leave me and marry Kyx (again) 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    Same here bro, gym is the only thing really occupying me this summer. I'm a newbie though, only started 3 weeks ago (trying to build mass) so I can make AWWWLLLL KIIIINDS OF GAIIINNZZZ...

Btw I've got a question if you don't mind - since I started lifting I find that I'm hungry nearly all the time, my appetite has increased drastically... is that normal? Sorry kind of a stupid question I know :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Same here bro, gym is the only thing really occupying me this summer. I'm a newbie though, only started 3 weeks ago (trying to build mass) so I can make AWWWLLLL KIIIINDS OF GAIIINNZZZ...

Btw I've got a question if you don't mind - since I started lifting I find that I'm hungry nearly all the time, my appetite has increased drastically... is that normal? Sorry kind of a stupid question I know :lol:
    YEAAHHHHHHH...DASS GOOD MAYYNEE, DASSS REAAALLLL GOOD. Increased hunger is exactly what your looking for if you want to build more mass bro, just eat and don't stop eating (preferably clean food doe). You're making AWWLLL KIIINDDS OF GAINZZZ...ALL KINDZZZ
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Me, The_Mediocre_One and you should be a banter team again, ngl it was so fun. Lets go pick on Kyx again 😂😂😂😂 Mediocre i give you permission to leave me and marry Kyx (again) 😭😭
    Yeah we should. Dem good 'ol days. Still laughing when thinking of mighty Hull😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we should. Dem good 'ol days. Still laughing when thinking of mighty Hull😂😂
    Man he converted me from Edinburgh uni to Hull. Dont mock my prestige uni!!!!!! 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    YEAAHHHHHHH...DASS GOOD MAYYNEE, DASSS REAAALLLL GOOD. Increased hunger is exactly what your looking for if you want to build more mass bro, just eat and don't stop eating (preferably clean food doe). You're making AWWLLL KIIINDDS OF GAINZZZ...ALL KINDZZZ
    MAAAAYYYYYYYNNNEEEEE thank you mayyynneee.... dat was some CLEEEAAAAANNN advice... I'm finna post a "before and after" pic on here at the end of summer so Y'ALL can see the progress of my GAAAIIIIINNZZZ....

Then when I go back to uni, a PREEEETTY YOOUUNG THAAANNGG is finna see all these dayum GAAAINZ I done made...

She gon be like "MAYNE! Can I SUUUCCCK you AWWWFFF?"
    I'm gon be like "yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaAAAAAHHH.... stick in yo MOWF"

ReputationRep:
    Really happy...but sad..but really happy..

ReputationRep:
    FML i start my shift at 5am and im still awake rip

ReputationRep:
    Tired and fed up of things.
    Why can't i just lead a normal life ffs :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm more scared about work tomorrow than prom today. Because they'll put me on the job I do not understand even after all my training lol

ReputationRep:
    I dislike being ill
    Esp when I'm at work 2 hours away from home

ReputationRep:
    Work rate has dropped to 0, no more motivation to study. I've decided I'll finally take an actual break ('actual' in the sense that I'm not feeling regret about being lazy and not studying). I'll go back to studying when my motivation becomes nonzero again, whenever that is.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Work rate has dropped to 0, no more motivation to study. I've decided I'll finally take an actual break ('actual' in the sense that I'm not feeling regret about being lazy and not studying). I'll go back to studying when my motivation becomes nonzero again, whenever that is.
    :jumphug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.