Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I always thought about venting on a random thread. But I've prevented myself from doing so because the stuff I will say will definitely lead me to a ban. Instead, I usually just talk to myself (or sometimes a wall) and try and calm myself down.
    I wouldn't be able to say things. I'd just end up into a weeping slob lel. I would want to scream and would maybe even go batshit crazy
    It's good you've got something that works for you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Jus remember mayne... u can always TAWK to me and LAWD donutellme about ANYTHAAAANGGGGG......
    Thanks MAYNE. I appreciate you and donutellme for both being around here. You guys make me feel REAALLL GOOOODDD DEEEEPPP INSIDDDDEE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I wouldn't be able to say things. I'd just end up into a weeping slob lel. I would want to scream and would maybe even go batshit crazy
    It's good you've got something that works for you
    My parents have walked in on me talking to myself a few times lol. They think I'm a weirdo and tell me to get out more

ReputationRep:
    My parents have walked in on me talking to myself a few times lol. They think I'm a weirdo and tell me to get out more
    MAAAAAAYYYYYYNNEEEE..... next time they say that just be like "maaayyyynne GET da FAWK out da WHEEEEEYYYY... I'M fitna go to the GYYYMMM to make me some MO GAINS...."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    MAAAAAAYYYYYYNNEEEE..... next time they say that just be like "maaayyyynne GET da FAWK out da WHEEEEEYYYY... I'M fitna go to the GYYYMMM to make me some MO GAINS...."
    YEEAAHHHHHH. I'm fitna go to the gym and make myself ALL KINDS of gains.

ReputationRep:
    Finally hit my bed after 19 hrs of being awake❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ReputationRep:
    Right now, feel like it's best to just keep pursuing my career as I'll probably never have any one to love..

Oh wow. I'd never ever say that irl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Right now, feel like it's best to just keep pursuing my career as I'll probably never have any one to love..

Oh wow. I'd never ever say that irl
    Thats not true you will find someone one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Thats not true you will find someone one day
    Haha. Maybe. THanks. Probably not... I'm glad YOU'RE feeling a little better any how

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Maybe. THanks. Probably not... I'm glad YOU'RE feeling a little better any how
    Im in the same boat as you.

Honestly i feel like death, started work at 5am finished at 2 then couldnt get to sleep. I guess im feeling a bit better after that troll stopped making threads about me

ReputationRep:
    Im in the same boat as you.

Honestly i feel like death, started work at 5am finished at 2 then couldnt get to sleep. I guess im feeling a bit better after that troll stopped making threads about me
    Woooh, I guess. Not woo but woo not being the only one

Wow. That's... early. I went to an Eid party and apparently I know how to dance... Any how, yay for social masks too. That does help, I guess

ReputationRep:
    Woooh, I guess. Not woo but woo not being the only one

Wow. That's... early. I went to an Eid party and apparently I know how to dance... Any how, yay for social masks too. That does help, I guess
    How was the Eid party? I went to one as well

ReputationRep:
    How was the Eid party? I went to one as well

Iy wasn't amazing, but I guess there's lots of people? Also, I thought someone was mocking me when they said I'm a bad dancer

I guess I've mentioned this twice, but that's one positive of the night lol

Food wasn't great but buy i did make fwends!

ReputationRep:
    i kept sane when I used to talk to myself, my family got so used to it I could probs have got away with all sorts. Don't know when I stopped talking to myself. I should bring that back into my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    I'm too exhausted to function but my brain won't switch off to let me rest
    Sounds like you're a bit anxious. Its okay its totally normal especially when you're a student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    i kept sane when I used to talk to myself, my family got so used to it I could probs have got away with all sorts. Don't know when I stopped talking to myself. I should bring that back into my life
    It keeps me sane I don't have many people to talk to so I thought why don't I just speak to myself lol

ReputationRep:
    No well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/jz1Ga7GG0Uk
    Who agrees?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Excited/nervous/hopeful

The transplant team called to let us know they've found a match for my grandpa and now he's heading up to hospital for the possible transplant. We don't want to get too excited since the last two times he got an offer, the donor kidney wasn't viable but who knows, maybe it'll be third time lucky today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    No well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console::hugs: you can always PM me
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Excited/nervous/hopeful

The transplant team called to let us know they've found a match for my grandpa and now he's heading up to hospital for the possible transplant. We don't want to get too excited since the last two times he got an offer, the donor kidney wasn't viable but who knows, maybe it'll be third time lucky today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Crossing my fingers, thinking of all of you :penguinhug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.