ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :console::hugs: you can always PM me

Crossing my fingers, thinking of all of you :penguinhug:
    Oops didn't see that. Thanks i'm better now :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I am so sad because there is so much pressure on my shoulder from dad, he is expecting so much of me.

I genuinely think i am tired of studying, i don't think i can study for.. What? My entire life :cry: at the same time, i don't want to give up now because i am the so called 'clever' child go knows how to do everything, which isn't true 😣 i am fed up of everyone's expectations from me.

Yesterday, my dad was shouting at me because of my BROTHER's student finance. Basically, he had applied ages ago but we didn't get any response from them. Yesterday he phoned up and they rejected his ID and were waiting for us to send another one. Who's fault is it for calling late? Me or me brother's? Apparently mine because my dad says:
    " She can sort out all her stuff, be organised BUT she can't be bothered to find out about her brother's stuff" "whenever i asked her out of worry why his brother's student finance is so late, she told me 'i don't know'"

WHY THE FU*K IS IT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO DEAL WITH HIS THINGS? Because apparently i know everything, everyone thinks i am a robot and they'll ask me a question, i will work out a reply in a matter of seconds. :ahee:

But i researched anyway, i even made a thread about it no one knows about. My dad thinks i am selfish. It's not truuue.

I've never felt so bad. Recently been wanting to cry for no reason. This is so hard to deal and I'm aware it sounds so petty but it isn't. My dad had never been as angry as yesterday.

And then my mum tells me that dad is having mental problems.she didn't say it directly, but i think he has depression. FOR THE FIRST TIME my dad cried, he had tears in his eyes because he was fed up of life. He said the children get happy when i leave home. Whenever i enter a room they leave. And i am not going to lie, but that is true. Not because we don't love him but because the fear he has spread. He gets angry at everything. If everyone in a room is using their phone, he will start speech about ow the worlf has changed. He will go '' give me all your phone i am going to smash them under the cars outside'' and it's my mum who can stop her. Dammit. And then my mum cries and it all gets tensed. I hate it.

I don't even avoid him as much, i try to deal with everything he says because after all he is my dad. I know he does this because his dad was extremely abuses to him and to everyone single member of their family, he has scars left from that, he told us about what he used to do but in his eyes you can tell he still loves him. Since his dad passed away, he says he regrets moving in another country but the fact is he did that just to provide them with food an money. His entire he worked for others, for his sister's marriage and heck he had 7 of them and although he had 2 bothers to help, they all betrayed him. They would use him to get what they wanted dammittttt i'm going to stop here this is so long.

I know he has been through alot and that's why i cried. He is expecting us to still love him because he loved his dad despite the abuse. Dont get me wrong i am not saying he is abuses me, never in my life he's ever even raised his hand to slap me. But he does get more angry with my brothers to the point of slapping them which i think is the reason why they avoid him more than me. Then my dad will regret and skb himself to sleep for doing that.

I am so worried about him but at the same i can't deal with the pressure. This all needs to stop.

Please god help us.

Sorry for the rant.
    It's good to vent :console: youdon't need to reply to my PM if you don't feel well :hugs: but if talking helps, you know where i am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    lmao. Think I use tsr enough. But hmm now I might acc.

You even told me how to do so on old app 😂

:blush::blush::fan:
    Yayayayaya :yay::ahee: can't wait!! We could merge 2 blogs in one, that'd be so cooool :woo: jk just a random though lel

Let me be your teacher

:fan: guess where i am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Yeah definitely give me a PM :cube:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Tell me all you want to, you can trust me. I can tell you that I have been in this situation, my Dad had been pretty abusive (physically) to me and my siblings due to the stress at work building up and stuff and yeah I was scared to go downstairs when he was around.
    Long story short got him to go to the Doctor's because I couldn't take it anymore and he's on medication meaning that events are rare/don't happen.

Let me help. :lovehug:

Oh my cheese :cube: so sorry! Hope you okay now :lovehug: deserve a million hugs :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Oops didn't see that. Thanks i'm better now :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank goodness :cube:
    Oh my cheese :cube: so sorry! Hope you okay now :lovehug: deserve a million hugs :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's ok, I'll never deserve as many as you do :jumphug::penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    Omg my dad left the house crying and shouting omg omg omg
    Spoiler:
    Show
    '' jab me baher jaaon ga, to sare hoosh hoon ge ke - chukhar hai jaan chut gayi hamari - Ab sare nitche ah jae ge. Allah kare mera accident ho jaye aur me mar jaoon " and he smashed the door and didn't listen to anyone
    omg i will neevr forgive myself if he crashes his car :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: please god, let him be safe. I have no idea what to do my mum's crying and i'm feeling so helpless, i don't even know ytf i am in the toilets :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh god okay calm down. Breathe :hugs: let me know if when he comes back. Don't worry it's not your phone. You know and i know and God knows

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I felt awful last night :hugs:
    I'll stay for now babe :hugs:
    Please don't be worried Hun :console: I don't wanna worry you
    aww babe I understand :hugs: x you got me xx I'm gonna worry Hun, it's just Cas I care :blush: x
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Possibly will be able to see my daddy on Thursday evening :awesome: So excited, I'm such a child :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Thank goodness :cube:

It's ok, I'll never deserve as many as you do :jumphug::penguinhug:
    argh why do i never your replies so sorry :hugs:

You do, for what you've been through and for helping others :lovehug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    argh why do i never your replies so sorry :hugs:

You do, for what you've been through and for helping others :lovehug:
    Haha it must just be me :mmm: it's fine :cube:

It's my absolute pleasure to be in a position where I am able to do anything to aid another

ReputationRep:
    Wtf, my kettle just broke and now I need to boil water on the stove for ages so I can have a cup of coffee..

Not what I wanted after a long ass day. I took my kettle for granted
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Wtf, my kettle just broke and now I need to boil water on the stove for ages so I can have a cup of coffee..

Not what I wanted after a long ass day. I took my kettle for granted
    That happened to me once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    That happened to me once
    So annoying!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    So annoying!!
    It is! Even more annoying it was when I was at uni and the stove was rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    aww babe I understand :hugs: x you got me xx I'm gonna worry Hun, it's just Cas I care :blush: x
    Thankyou for understanding :hugs:
    aww thankyou :blush:
    Please don't worry, all will be ok
    Aww that's so sweet :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for understanding :hugs:
    aww thankyou :blush:
    Please don't worry, all will be ok
    Aww that's so sweet :blush:
    I hope everything's gonna be okay Hun :hugs: x how are you feeling today? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Sad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope everything's gonna be okay Hun :hugs: x how are you feeling today? Xx
    Everything will be ok Hun :hugs:
    Hot and dizzy tbh
    Hub?

ReputationRep:
    Everything will be ok Hun :hugs:
    Hot and dizzy tbh
    Hub?
    Aww thanks :blush::hugs:
    Aww what's the matter? xx
    I'm not bad … just tired x

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks :blush::hugs:
    Aww what's the matter? xx
    I'm not bad … just tired x
    Aww that's ok :hugs:
    Just waaay too hot :/
    Aww, sounds like someone needs to get to bed hehe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.