Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Someome pls tell me im not gonna die :cry: no actually....so mmay have done that, but no one has convinced me yet.
    Feeling so weak, so so so weak 😳 like my body is gonna let go any minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not gonna die :hugs:There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm so bad at helping people :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Someome pls tell me im not gonna die :cry: no actually....so mmay have done that, but no one has convinced me yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not going to die and no one wants you to die not a single bit. There are so many people here and in the world that want you to be here

It may seem like you are small in the whole world but we as people make our world as big as we want it to be and because of that you are a big part of our worlds :hugs:

Keep trying to think as positive as possible as hard as it can be sometimes because you can make every bit that you feel is losing hope to be much better

You're such an amazing person and you have been through so much but you still manage to keep such a nice personality, you would be missed so much :cry2::cube:

Just hang in there hun, we are here :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not, my behenji :console:
    Damn. No more late nights. Let's see if that helps a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i dont think it will anytime soon rlly but the doctor wants to see me again so hopefully she will give me something
    and good to see you again :hugs: hope you have been keeping well x
    Yeah hopefully the doctor can give you something, I am well thank you, finally managed to find a new place to live :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    apathetic

Annoyed

ReputationRep:
      CheeseIsVeg :console:ty <3

ReputationRep:
      Blushing like crazy … and I think my head's got too big :blush:
      Spoiler:
      Show

ReputationRep:
      honestly so stressed out, and really crap. I felt so good this morning as my mock went really well, but I'm revising for another one and nothing seems to be going in. Does anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ahlaladolly)
      honestly so stressed out, and really crap. I felt so good this morning as my mock went really well, but I'm revising for another one and nothing seems to be going in. Does anyone have any advice?
      Hey, what year are you in? xx I'm sure it's not worth stressing about too much :hugs: …you could try changing your revision method and if you're really concerned maybe See a teacher? x

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by abc_123_)
      Blushing like crazy … and I think my head's got too big :blush:
      Spoiler:
      Show
      Awwww thats so adorable :hugs::blush:
      So glad you liked it tho
      Ill reply shortly hun :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FireFreezer77)
      Awwww thats so adorable :hugs::blush:
      So glad you liked it tho
      Ill reply shortly hun :lovehug:
      Won't let me thumbs up you so I'll just reply :hugs: xx ooh what's the pink hug for? Xx

ReputationRep:
      Won't let me thumbs up you so I'll just reply :hugs: xx ooh what's the pink hug for? Xx
      No worries, i always enjoy a reply from you :hugs:
      For being you :blush:

ReputationRep:
      No worries, i always enjoy a reply from you :hugs:
      For being you :blush:
      Aww thanks babe, that's cute xx
      But isn't it a kiss hug? x :blush: x

ReputationRep:
      Aww thanks babe, that's cute xx
      But isn't it a kiss hug? x :blush: x
      That's ok hun :hugs:
      :innocent: Erm... You used one on me before

ReputationRep:
      Low. Broke-up with my boyfriend this evening. We'd been formally together coming up two and a half years, "unofficially" three. I feel like a monster. It's for the best but I feel so damn low and most of our close friends are mutual so I'd feel like a ***** talking to them about him.

ReputationRep:
      Hey, what year are you in? xx I'm sure it's not worth stressing about too much :hugs: …you could try changing your revision method and if you're really concerned maybe See a teacher? x

Hey thank you so much for replying xx
      :hugs:I'm in Year 12 and I'm just worried as this is my predicted grade and I want to do well. I've tried different methods, but I feel like the stress is getting to me. But yeah I'll deff speak to my teacher, thank you

ReputationRep:
      That's ok hun :hugs:
      :innocent: Erm... You used one on me before
      Hehe oopsie :innocent: I thought it was a pink hug before but now I've realised x

(Original post by ahlaladolly)
      Hey thank you so much for replying xx I'm in Year 12 and I'm just worried as this is my predicted grade and I want to do well. I've tried different methods, but I feel like the stress is getting to me. But yeah I'll deff speak to my teacher, thank you
      It's okay x I'm in year 12 too right now so I understand that it can get really stressy at times :blush: x I think your predicted grade is calculated on a mix of different things, including your attitude in lessons and homework grades as well so if the exam doesn't go as well as you want it too there's always that … also,a lot of unis will accept you if your predicted grades are one grade lower (or two if it's not in the subject you want to study) x good luck xx

ReputationRep:
      Hehe oopsie :innocent: I thought it was a pink hug before but now I've realised x
      Hehe it's cute
      Hehe i think you knew all along

ReputationRep:
      Hehe it's cute
      Hehe i think you knew all along
      Hehe maybe I did x
      Trying to act cool obviously didn't work :blush: x

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.