Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    U okay? :console:
    Yes. I am. I will be. Coz I have to be. Thanks for asking.
    Strength will come. I believe I've strength to deal with whatever comes my way, as much as I don't want things to.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I. Am. Feeling. A. New. Sad. I've. Never. Felt. Before.
    It's unexplainable.
    hugd

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    Feel like i wake up from a hangover everyday although ive never had a hangover so idk if that metaphor is accurate
    i just dont know how its possible to wake up more tired than you went to sleep as
    I think the problem is a combination of a terrible sleeping pattern, bad dreams that wake me up when i actually manage to get to sleep and the fact that when im asleep it's light outside
    oh well, gonna get back into my art cos haven't done it for a couple days (not art for myself that is)

ReputationRep:
    Strength will come. I believe I've strength to deal with whatever comes my way, as much as I don't want things to.
    Oh no no noo sorry im so sirry damn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    hugd

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Oh no no noo sorry im so sirry damn

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hun, behenji chill. Calm sis.
    You have nothing to feel sorry about
    Yes yes. Come here let me give you big hug :hugs:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I feel pretty stupid and I'm kicking myself for just spending £28 on a Chanel lipstick 😢 even though it's been a while since a bought any make up

ReputationRep:
    Tired, havent slept in over 24 hrs. Just had my 6th coffee. Life sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Insha Allah you will be

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop crying :cry2: tears won't stop

ReputationRep:
    oh gosh are you okay? I hope you feel better soon, and if you want to chat about it, pm me
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    oh gosh are you okay? I hope you feel better soon, and if you want to chat about it, pm me
    :console:
    Thanks for asking. Me too.

ReputationRep:
    I have my Grade 6 guitar exam tomorrow morning so I'm kinda freaking out but kinda not freaking out :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Would be nice to go into infinite sleep mode now. No more suffering when there is no life
    No baby :cry2: x you're such a lovely person, I don't want you to sleep forever :sad: x life is **** at times but there's so much opportunity for great things to happen, you might bump into a girl and fall in love. Something great is gonna happen, you just have to hold on until it does :hugs: x

(Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I have my Grade 6 guitar exam tomorrow morning so I'm kinda freaking out but kinda not freaking out
    Good luck xx I'm sure it's gonna go great xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    No baby :cry2: x you're such a lovely person, I don't want you to sleep forever :sad: x life is **** at times but there's so much opportunity for great things to happen, you might bump into a girl and fall in love. Something great is gonna happen, you just have to hold on until it does :hugs: x

Good luck xx I'm sure it's gonna go great xx
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    NERVOUSSSSSSS cus i will get my final uni result tomorrow!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by May-o2q)
    NERVOUSSSSSSS cus i will get my final uni result tomorrow!!!!!!!
    good luck hopefully you've done well

ReputationRep:
    dead inside

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear this :hugs:

I hope things get better soon! Is there anybody you can speak to or anything that you can do to cheer you up when you're like this? I'm always available via PM if you just want a chat or somebody to just listen.
    Huge hugs, best wishes.
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Would be nice to go into infinite sleep mode now. No more suffering when there is no life
    It sounds like you're struggling, how are you feeling now?

Are you able to speak to anybody about what is causing you to suffer? It helps so much to just reach out for support. PMs are always open! :console:

(Original post by Fermion.)
    dead inside
    Hey Fermion, haven't seen you around in a while. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your state atm. If your situation is still the same as it was before (with no improvement) then I would see the GP and see what they think, there's definitely help out there for you. :yes: Best wishes, and of course PM me any time. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W. A. Mozart)
    So sorry to hear this :hugs:

I hope things get better soon! Is there anybody you can speak to or anything that you can do to cheer you up when you're like this? I'm always available via PM if you just want a chat or somebody to just listen.
    Huge hugs, best wishes.

It sounds like you're struggling, how are you feeling now?

Are you able to speak to anybody about what is causing you to suffer? It helps so much to just reach out for support. PMs are always open! :console:

Hey Fermion, haven't seen you around in a while. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your state atm. If your situation is still the same as it was before (with no improvement) then I would see the GP and see what they think, there's definitely help out there for you. :yes: Best wishes, and of course PM me any time. :console:
    I hope so too. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Numb. Wish I hadn't woken up

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.