Thats good then.
    Yep guess so.
    Spoiler:
    Show

did you get my last pm?

:jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show

I think I might have accidentally deleted it I've been a bit overwhelmed with PM issues lately :bawling: sorry Butterfly, you could send it again by checking your sent box?

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show

I think I might have accidentally deleted it I've been a bit overwhelmed with PM issues lately :bawling: sorry Butterfly, you could send it again by checking your sent box?

:hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh sorry, just was me ranting, it aint important, so don't worry.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh sorry, just was me ranting, it aint important, so don't worry.

oh okay :jumphug: always here for you <3
    sorry about that , it won't happen again!

oh okay :jumphug: always here for you <3
    sorry about that , it won't happen again!
    :hugs: Thanks
    Nah dont be sorry
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    :hugs: Thanks
    Nah dont be sorry
    :cube:

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cube:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :lovehug::cube::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Empty. I just dont know what's wrong with me anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theartofblanks)
    x
    Want to talk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Want to talk?
    meh
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    F*** my life. That is all. I am tired, sleep-deprived, I have not started studying for my exam, I need to wake up in 4 hours, I have both school and work tomorrow, and now more stress has appeared. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    F*** my life. That is all. I am tired, sleep-deprived, I have not started studying for my exam, I need to wake up in 4 hours, I have both school and work tomorrow, and now more stress has appeared. Sigh.
    Which exam? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    thats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Want to talk?
    Hi whoever is reading this and could possibly help.
    I am currently studying in my last year of A levels 2/3 of my Subjects being linear and for Maths i will resit my modules (all from AS) so its pretty much also a linear structure for me. Therefore I have to do:
    AS & A2 Chemistry.
    AS & A2 Art 60% CW and 40% exam which I have recently started.
    And AS & A2 Maths.
    All which will be sat in May and June .
    The problem is right know because of Schools force-fed timetable and strict attendance and inconsistent teaching approach (too fast and too slow at places ) and majority of my procrastination due to a perfectionist approach I have not learned Jack and by Jack I mean anything in school. This is because I immediately want to know why and how instead of accepting how it is and sometimes my teachers are not fit to satisfy these questions also because they have a whole class to attend. But apart from pointing fingers time has flown past and although I have made an afterschool home timetable I find myself coming home and getting knocked out -tiredness. So theres two lives im living the School one where I have learned <5% of what is needed. and My Home one which If I am alone for a day without school with my mindset whiteboard textbook and pen pad. I can learn a terms worth of work in two to three days hardcore study. So now Im thinking of Bunking as everything to "Know" I find that its with me at home, text book, google, my mind and self teaching and online tutorials like exam solutions. If I follow this for a Month or half of it I can aruntee myself an A* but with school im heading to a U. I know some people say manage your time but with my procrastination and bad habits it will take more time to incorporate discipline and I feel there's no time left for that and I will be more depressed than healthy and learning. The bad news despite this plan is that I have signed a contract with my school - guess what for...- poor attendance and I can't let it drop below 90% or I'm kicked out of my school which is a No Go area for me. What should my Plan be to tackle studies and get all A*s . Please Help Me !! I will really appreciate it !!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AppleB)
    Which exam? :jumphug:
    The final exam: the Baccalaureate. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    The final exam: the Baccalaureate. :sad:
    Oh I don't know what that is

ReputationRep:
    Hi whoever is reading this and could possibly help.
    I am currently studying in my last year of A levels 2/3 of my Subjects being linear and for Maths i will resit my modules (all from AS) so its pretty much also a linear structure for me. Therefore I have to do:
    AS & A2 Chemistry.
    AS & A2 Art 60% CW and 40% exam which I have recently started.
    And AS & A2 Maths.
    All which will be sat in May and June .
    The problem is right know because of Schools force-fed timetable and strict attendance and inconsistent teaching approach (too fast and too slow at places ) and majority of my procrastination due to a perfectionist approach I have not learned Jack and by Jack I mean anything in school. This is because I immediately want to know why and how instead of accepting how it is and sometimes my teachers are not fit to satisfy these questions also because they have a whole class to attend. But apart from pointing fingers time has flown past and although I have made an afterschool home timetable I find myself coming home and getting knocked out -tiredness. So theres two lives im living the School one where I have learned <5% of what is needed. and My Home one which If I am alone for a day without school with my mindset whiteboard textbook and pen pad. I can learn a terms worth of work in two to three days hardcore study. So now Im thinking of Bunking as everything to "Know" I find that its with me at home, text book, google, my mind and self teaching and online tutorials like exam solutions. If I follow this for a Month or half of it I can aruntee myself an A* but with school im heading to a U. I know some people say manage your time but with my procrastination and bad habits it will take more time to incorporate discipline and I feel there's no time left for that and I will be more depressed than healthy and learning. The bad news despite this plan is that I have signed a contract with my school - guess what for...- poor attendance and I can't let it drop below 90% or I'm kicked out of my school which is a No Go area for me. What should my Plan be to tackle studies and get all A*s . Please Help Me !! I will really appreciate it !!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AppleB)
    Oh I don't know what that is
    Like the A2 exams

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.