Thats good then.
    Yep guess so.
    Spoiler:
    Show

did you get my last pm?

:jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show

I think I might have accidentally deleted it I've been a bit overwhelmed with PM issues lately :bawling: sorry Butterfly, you could send it again by checking your sent box?

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
      :jumphug:

Spoiler:
      Show

I think I might have accidentally deleted it I've been a bit overwhelmed with PM issues lately :bawling: sorry Butterfly, you could send it again by checking your sent box?

:hugs:

Spoiler:
      Show

Oh sorry, just was me ranting, it aint important, so don't worry.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)

Spoiler:
      Show

Oh sorry, just was me ranting, it aint important, so don't worry.

oh okay :jumphug: always here for you <3
      sorry about that , it won't happen again!

oh okay :jumphug: always here for you <3
        sorry about that , it won't happen again!
        :hugs: Thanks
        Nah dont be sorry
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
        :hugs: Thanks
        Nah dont be sorry
        :cube:

ReputationRep:
        Sleepy

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cube:
          • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
          • TSR Support Team
          • Peer Support Volunteers
          • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
          :lovehug::cube::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
          Empty. I just dont know what's wrong with me anymore.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by theartofblanks)
          x
          Want to talk?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by My Moon <3)
          Want to talk?
          meh
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          F*** my life. That is all. I am tired, sleep-deprived, I have not started studying for my exam, I need to wake up in 4 hours, I have both school and work tomorrow, and now more stress has appeared. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Michiyo)
          F*** my life. That is all. I am tired, sleep-deprived, I have not started studying for my exam, I need to wake up in 4 hours, I have both school and work tomorrow, and now more stress has appeared. Sigh.
          Which exam? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by UWS)
          thats

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by My Moon <3)
          Want to talk?
          Hi whoever is reading this and could possibly help.
          I am currently studying in my last year of A levels 2/3 of my Subjects being linear and for Maths i will resit my modules (all from AS) so its pretty much also a linear structure for me. Therefore I have to do:
          AS & A2 Chemistry.
          AS & A2 Art 60% CW and 40% exam which I have recently started.
          And AS & A2 Maths.
          All which will be sat in May and June .
          The problem is right know because of Schools force-fed timetable and strict attendance and inconsistent teaching approach (too fast and too slow at places ) and majority of my procrastination due to a perfectionist approach I have not learned Jack and by Jack I mean anything in school. This is because I immediately want to know why and how instead of accepting how it is and sometimes my teachers are not fit to satisfy these questions also because they have a whole class to attend. But apart from pointing fingers time has flown past and although I have made an afterschool home timetable I find myself coming home and getting knocked out -tiredness. So theres two lives im living the School one where I have learned <5% of what is needed. and My Home one which If I am alone for a day without school with my mindset whiteboard textbook and pen pad. I can learn a terms worth of work in two to three days hardcore study. So now Im thinking of Bunking as everything to "Know" I find that its with me at home, text book, google, my mind and self teaching and online tutorials like exam solutions. If I follow this for a Month or half of it I can aruntee myself an A* but with school im heading to a U. I know some people say manage your time but with my procrastination and bad habits it will take more time to incorporate discipline and I feel there's no time left for that and I will be more depressed than healthy and learning. The bad news despite this plan is that I have signed a contract with my school - guess what for...- poor attendance and I can't let it drop below 90% or I'm kicked out of my school which is a No Go area for me. What should my Plan be to tackle studies and get all A*s . Please Help Me !! I will really appreciate it !!
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by AppleB)
          Which exam? :jumphug:
          The final exam: the Baccalaureate. :sad:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Michiyo)
          The final exam: the Baccalaureate. :sad:
          Oh I don't know what that is

ReputationRep:
          Hi whoever is reading this and could possibly help.
          I am currently studying in my last year of A levels 2/3 of my Subjects being linear and for Maths i will resit my modules (all from AS) so its pretty much also a linear structure for me. Therefore I have to do:
          AS & A2 Chemistry.
          AS & A2 Art 60% CW and 40% exam which I have recently started.
          And AS & A2 Maths.
          All which will be sat in May and June .
          The problem is right know because of Schools force-fed timetable and strict attendance and inconsistent teaching approach (too fast and too slow at places ) and majority of my procrastination due to a perfectionist approach I have not learned Jack and by Jack I mean anything in school. This is because I immediately want to know why and how instead of accepting how it is and sometimes my teachers are not fit to satisfy these questions also because they have a whole class to attend. But apart from pointing fingers time has flown past and although I have made an afterschool home timetable I find myself coming home and getting knocked out -tiredness. So theres two lives im living the School one where I have learned <5% of what is needed. and My Home one which If I am alone for a day without school with my mindset whiteboard textbook and pen pad. I can learn a terms worth of work in two to three days hardcore study. So now Im thinking of Bunking as everything to "Know" I find that its with me at home, text book, google, my mind and self teaching and online tutorials like exam solutions. If I follow this for a Month or half of it I can aruntee myself an A* but with school im heading to a U. I know some people say manage your time but with my procrastination and bad habits it will take more time to incorporate discipline and I feel there's no time left for that and I will be more depressed than healthy and learning. The bad news despite this plan is that I have signed a contract with my school - guess what for...- poor attendance and I can't let it drop below 90% or I'm kicked out of my school which is a No Go area for me. What should my Plan be to tackle studies and get all A*s . Please Help Me !! I will really appreciate it !!
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by AppleB)
          Oh I don't know what that is
          Like the A2 exams

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.