Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I had new passport pictures taken last week, and I just looked at them properly now. I look sick, malnourished and underweight.
    I'm beginning to believe that it's impossible to be truly happy with how you look

ReputationRep:
    Happy
    My car is getting fixed on Saturday :jive:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    sainsburys job application won't let me click 'Next'

ReputationRep:
    Saw the George Best-All by himself programme on BBC Iplayer.Pretty sad,puts an emotional face on George Best life.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    not bad because my brows are fleeky today :smug:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Hope u r better now Cavsicle :lovehug:
    Not rlly cheese they are still burning and i cant get comfy but it will go in a couple of days probably, usually does
    congratulations for your braces :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    not bad because my brows are fleeky today :smug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Not rlly cheese they are still burning and i cant get comfy but it will go in a couple of days probably, usually does
    congratulations for your braces :penguinhug:
    O Cavy :cry2::console: I can make a TOS game if u were wanting to play? :puppyeyes: i wan cheer u up pls :emo:
    tysm I have these retainer thingies rn and they are a bit uncomfortable but I am just happy to have those fat metal thingies off now :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    O Cavy :cry2::console: I can make a TOS game if u were wanting to play? :puppyeyes: i wan cheer u up pls :emo:
    tysm I have these retainer thingies rn and they are a bit uncomfortable but I am just happy to have those fat metal thingies off now :yep:
    :hugs: and awww, i would be up for that if everyone else is :yep: hopefully i wont be the witch again :jacko:
    and awwwwwwww that's so awesome cheese :lovie: im so happy for you :jumphug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :hugs: and awww, i would be up for that if everyone else is :yep: hopefully i wont be the witch again :jacko:
    and awwwwwwww that's so awesome cheese :lovie: im so happy for you :jumphug:
    Yay! :woohoo: U don't like witch, do you? :sly: I quite like it ngl :mmm:
    :blushing: aw come here Cav :lovie2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    a lot of existential thoughts after writing down our existence on effectively 4 sheets of paper and thinking about what im trying to do in life in general

even worse is im not sure my understanding is seen to help anyone else. The guy who helped is probably seen as crazy by most people anyway which is sad considering the amount of work and effort hes put into this stuff :/
    You should read a book by Albert Camus called L'etranger (the English version, unless you speak fluent French) … it's about existentialism and it's really interesting
    I don't think there's anythjng wrong with having existentialist thoughts, tbh it's an interesting philosophy

(Original post by zayn008)
    Thanks x Yeah theres quite a lot going on... It's been tough for like the past 5 years but the last 2 have been alright since I learnt to deal with it and kept myself really busy, now I'm not busy its just hard to ignore. Half of it i know i cant change, I’ve tried and I guess sometimes you just have to accept the past and People for what they, or at least just try to ignore it/accept it but the other half I still dont know yet or i know and I'm working on it which is keeping me going, it feels good to make progress and make sense of things, I'm a little worried about falling back into old habits and mindsets but so far I think I'm dealing with it well
    Aww, Im glad you've made progress and stuff and hope you don't fall back in to the hold habits x is it to do with a breakup or something?

ReputationRep:
    "I'm gonna be healthy"
    *spends money on KFC and McDonald's*

I hate myself
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fab29)
    :sexface:
    :lolwut:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    "I'm gonna be healthy"
    *spends money on KFC and McDonald's*

I hate myself
    lool I do this as well :five:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    I've :kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu: had it with my :kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu: so called family, I literally couldn't give a :kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu: anymore. As soon as I'm gone uni, the better bc I'm done with them............

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot to think about. Need to do this on my own, meh.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fab29)
    :perv:
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    :fan:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fab29)
    :fan:
    :slap:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.