The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6500
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah it is, tbh I can't imagine myself ever getting bored of it, so being able to play as much tennis as I want but not being able to do anything else would actually be fine. Granted I'd probably get terrible marks at uni because I'd have something fun to do instead of studying.

I agree with you, tennis is the best sport for me without a doubt. I'd hope to imagine no one would get bored of it, you could make it pro. :smile:
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah it is, tbh I can't imagine myself ever getting bored of it, so being able to play as much tennis as I want but not being able to do anything else would actually be fine. Granted I'd probably get terrible marks at uni because I'd have something fun to do instead of studying.

Wish I could play tennis but I'm basically blind in my right eye so can hardly hit it back from my right :lol: :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
A question for all:

How to have a perfect body while eating like a fat piece of ****?

As long as you burn it all off I guess it fine?
like crap :frown:
I WANT TO CRYYYYY :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
I WANT TO CRYYYYY :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep fighting. You can't stop now. You're a strong person :hugs:If you want to PM then feel free to do so.
Original post by qasim_96
Keep fighting. You can't stop now. You're a strong person :hugs:If you want to PM then feel free to do so.

Its okay, i'll be fine. A bit fed up thx.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Acc i wont be ok. Y am i not dead yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Acc i wont be ok. Y am i not dead yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

:slap: Don't wish death upon yourself. Pray for a better future with more success and more reward instead :h:
:slap: Don't wish death upon yourself. Pray for a better future with more success and more reward instead :h:

Bro... Im dying ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bro... Im dying ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Truth hurts

Posted from TSR Mobile

I give up on life.

God im so sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I give up on life.

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
God im so sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be sorry. It's me, really. I should just stop trying to be positive and trying to make others smile.
Don't be sorry. It's me, really. I should just stop trying to be positive and trying to make others smile.

Its not that. I like your positivity etc im sorry. Smile :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel quite good. I miss my boyfriend though hes been doing nightshifts lately and he sleeps during the day :frown: .. I know its temporary though so not gonna let it get me down too much.
Its not that. I like your positivity etc im sorry. Smile :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be sorry. It's me. I lost my ability to smile years ago. You should smile for me instead. A smile looks better on you anyway.
Don't be sorry. It's me. I lost my ability to smile years ago. You should smile for me instead. A smile looks better on you anyway.

:slap: you're being ao dramatic :colondollar: i said i' sorry! :lovehug: smile now? :colondollar: say iiii :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest