Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel quite good. I miss my boyfriend though hes been doing nightshifts lately and he sleeps during the day .. I know its temporary though so not gonna let it get me down too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Its not that. I like your positivity etc im sorry. Smile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't be sorry. It's me. I lost my ability to smile years ago. You should smile for me instead. A smile looks better on you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Don't be sorry. It's me. I lost my ability to smile years ago. You should smile for me instead. A smile looks better on you anyway.
    :slap: you're being ao dramatic i said i' sorry! :lovehug: smile now? say iiii :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eh, may just OD, **** it...

ReputationRep:
    Plagued by ill health all the time, can barely open my ****ing eyes rn

ReputationRep:
    ****ed up again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :slap: you're being ao dramatic i said i' sorry! :lovehug: smile now? say iiii :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm trying to use every cheekbone as I try to get that smile. It's difficult. There we go. That was the most difficult thing I've done in years. Now don't ask me to smile again. It's a tough thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to use every cheekbone as I try to get that smile. It's difficult. There we go. That was the most difficult thing I've done in years. Now don't ask me to smile again. It's a tough thing to do.
    Good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ans don't ask me to either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Situated in a dark room listening to Russian Rap. Idly browsing TSR and randomly posting.

ReputationRep:
    In fear of derailing Emarald's blog, you have a cat OMG You never said, lmao. You knew I'd ask you for all the pictures and everything. I'm sooo jel
    Oh, wait if you don't have a cat, go get one, what are you waiting for? jk
    You alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllthingsNoth)
    Very bored lol

Someone chat? x
    you know normal people just watch a movie when they're bored not make catfish accounts on student room you khobis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    In fear of derailing Emarald's blog, you have a cat OMG You never said, lmao. You knew I'd ask you for all the pictures and everything. I'm sooo jel
    Oh, wait if you don't have a cat, go get one, what are you waiting for? jk
    You alright?
    I don't have a cat lol. Don't think I should keep any pets. I can hardly look after myself 😂 I don't think the cat will have the best of times if it stayed with me.
    Yeah thanks. It's me being me and overthink whilst thinking about all the negatives going on. Thanks for asking How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a cat lol. Don't think I should keep any pets. I can hardly look after myself 😂 I don't think the cat will have the best of times if it stayed with me.
    Yeah thanks. It's me being me and overthink whilst thinking about all the negatives going on. Thanks for asking How are you?
    Oh nooo. Go get one, ima want a cat and can't get one rn so tell everyone else to.
    Ahh trust, you'll be looking after the cat, or the cat will be looking after you. Besides a cat is it's own owner.
    Welcome. :hugs::console: Easy solution, don't overthink. Rubbish solution as so hard in practice. So distractions work?
    I had a good day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllthingsNoth)
    Very bored lol

Someone chat? x
    ***** im sorry to say but thats not you in your profile. get a grip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Oh nooo. Go get one, ima want a cat and can't get one rn so tell everyone else to.
    Ahh trust, you'll be looking after the cat, or the cat will be looking after you. Besides a cat is it's own owner.
    Welcome. :hugs::console: Easy solution, don't overthink. Rubbish solution as so hard in practice. So distractions work?
    I had a good day
    I'll buy a cat and send it to you
    Good idea, I should buy a cat so it can look after me!
    I've been trying to take my mind off it by doing other things and going out which has helped :hugs:
    That's good to hear! I'm glad you had a good day

ReputationRep:
    Ive nrver been so amgry
    Never been so pissed off
    Never regretted a decision so much
    Hate everyone. Its all ur ****ing fault coz i never wanted to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    xx
    Hey bro, i'm sorry about last night
    Hope u feeling better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey bro, i'm sorry about last night
    Hope u feeling better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's okay. No need to be sorry about it. I understand you're going through some bad times.
    I'm feeling better I guess How are you feeling?

ReputationRep:
    That's okay. No need to be sorry about it. I understand you're going through some bad times.
    I'm feeling better I guess How are you feeling?
    I'm okay. glad u better
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.