Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    If it makes you feel better, I would love to play with toys again myself :rofl::yep:
    :five: mayve we should get together and have a toy party :rofl:
    Btw, we all want to go back and maybe change something, a mistake we made etc. But we can't go back so thinking that way doesn't help. We look forwaed and try to make the best of things. InshaAllah one day our efforts will triumph and we'll be happy.

(Original post by qasim_96)
    I hope they do get better one day too 😊
    You won't wind them up. Don't be silly. I know you'll look after them very well. You can both play together
    Yep 😂 I love my kid side. Don't like being an adult. Too stressful

Well what's happened has happened. We all make mistakes. We just gotta find a way to move on
    Me too inshaAllah. I'll pray for you too
    Nah I'd be the one who makes up all the plays with the doll house :rofl: Oh lol had soo much fun
    Kid side should be allowed to take over :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Btw, we all want to go back and maybe change something, a mistake we made etc. But we can't go back so thinking that way doesn't help. We look forwaed and try to make the best of things. InshaAllah one day our efforts will triumph and we'll be happy.

Nah I'd be the one who makes up all the plays with the doll house :rofl: Oh lol had soo much fun
    InSha'Allah. Thanks. I'm praying for you too
    In which case you'll definitely need two :rofl:
    I often let it take over My kid side is the better side as it cheers me up I sometimes look at my kid side and end up laughing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    adorable16 It's not letting me reply to your VM. Found a random thread to post this on :lol:

adorable16 It's not letting me reply to your VM. Found a random thread to post this on :lol:
      Awwww!!! I wonder why haha let me check my settings!!!

ReputationRep:

Oh yes we should. :lol:
      Yeah, it doesn't help I know. Just that, the people around me keep reminding me of them and so even if I want to forget about it, I really can't because people keep reminding me.
      • Welcome Squad

down
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Tired, even though I woke up at 12 and just fell asleep on the sofa for like 2 hours :sad:

ReputationRep:
      :erm:

ReputationRep:
      InSha'Allah. Thanks. I'm praying for you too
      In which case you'll definitely need two :rofl:
      I often let it take over My kid side is the better side as it cheers me up I sometimes look at my kid side and end up laughing :rofl:
      Merci
      :rofl: I figured that out when I was playing.
      Kids brighten up the day some,no wondef kid side does the same

Oh yes we should. :lol:
      Yeah, it doesn't help I know. Just that, the people around me keep reminding me of them and so even if I want to forget about it, I really can't because people keep reminding me.
      :lol: I think I'll be the bigger kid, dw.
      Ahhh I see what you mean. Any way to spon the pasy into a positive so it doesn't get you down too much?

ReputationRep:
      Merci
      :rofl: I figured that out when I was playing.
      Kids brighten up the day some,no wondef kid side does the same

:lol: I think I'll be the bigger kid, dw.
      Ahhh I see what you mean. Any way to spon the pasy into a positive so it doesn't get you down too much?
      Well a lil kid hugged me for no reason so me happy

ReputationRep:
      Well a lil kid hugged me for no reason so me happy
      Aww now take a hug from a big kid :hugs:
      :happy: I happy u happy

ReputationRep:
      Aww now take a hug from a big kid :hugs:
      :happy: I happy u happy
      Thanks *hugs you like a teddy bear *

ReputationRep:
      Just beat the Collector Ship on Insanity with adept and only one death. Bossing it.
      Also getting back into maths and Galois Theory is fun. Life's not terrible at the moment.

ReputationRep:
      Sh*t

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      annoyed, missed a call from place I applied for job so I left a voice message to reply to their voice message but they haven't replied yet

ReputationRep:
      Feeling pretty bad. Despite a long break I am unsuccessful in my attempt to go back to studying. Two days and I've covered one side of notes consisting wholly of review material from last year. Unfortunately it seems I have lost all interest in maths more or less permanently. I thought after a break it would be the opposite and my interest would be renewed. Don't even want to do my stupid degree anymore but there's no other option.
      Also noticed I'm starting to get strange withdrawal symptoms when I spend too long not locked away in my room.

Hating life. It's just me doing nothing being taunted by things I really want to do but I can't.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Feeling pretty bad. Despite a long break I am unsuccessful in my attempt to go back to studying. Two days and I've covered one side of notes consisting wholly of review material from last year. Unfortunately it seems I have lost all interest in maths more or less permanently. I thought after a break it would be the opposite and my interest would be renewed. Don't even want to do my stupid degree anymore but there's no other option.
      Also noticed I'm starting to get strange withdrawal symptoms when I spend too long not locked away in my room.

Hating life. It's just me doing nothing being taunted by things I really want to do but I can't.
      You've completely lost interest in maths? What kind of symptoms? You should do what you want to, if you're doing something you don't want to then you definitely will hate life.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S2M)
      You've completely lost interest in maths? What kind of symptoms? You should do what you want to, if you're doing something you don't want to then you definitely will hate life.
      Idk I used to like maths but I really have no motivation to read the lecture notes anymore. It's just really boring, complicated stuff that takes too much effort and time to understand.
      Like I said the things I want to do are things that I cannot due for various reasons.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Idk I used to like maths but I really have no motivation to read the lecture notes anymore. It's just really boring, complicated stuff that takes too much effort and time to understand.
      Like I said the things I want to do are things that I cannot due for various reasons.
      For some reason, quite a lot of people who do Maths at university say that. Is it possible that you could mention the reasons? Or are they personal?
      • Welcome Squad

depressive
      tummy feels like someone is standing on it and wiggling about, dreamed of blood and rats all over the floor and my pet needs an operation we can't afford so fantastic

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.