Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    For some reason, quite a lot of people who do Maths at university say that. Is it possible that you could mention the reasons? Or are they personal?
    Yeah it's probably because it's so focused on reading maths instead of doing it. And reading maths is pretty sh*t.
    Well I've only omitted them because I've mentioned them before. As I said a while back it's mainly a consequence of not having friends and not being able/wanting to make friends.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Yeah it's probably because it's so focused on reading maths instead of doing it. And reading maths is pretty sh*t.
    Well I've only omitted them because I've mentioned them before. As I said a while back it's mainly a consequence of not having friends and not being able/wanting to make friends.
    I guess university will take up most of your time. Oh ok, that's really tough. Do you have any close friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    I guess university will take up most of your time. Oh ok, that's really tough. Do you have any close friends?
    Well no, I don't have any friends...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well no, I don't have any friends...
    That's rough, as I would also know. That's even worse since you can't do what you really want to do. You're going to have to try to get rid of your social anxiety somehow which would be impossible for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    That's rough, as I would also know. That's even worse since you can't do what you really want to do. You're going to have to try to get rid of your social anxiety somehow which would be impossible for me.
    Yeah. It's more than just anxiety though, I just want to be completely isolated all the time now. Regardless as with you it would be impossible to 'get over' anyway.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. It's more than just anxiety though, I just want to be completely isolated all the time now. Regardless as with you it would be impossible to 'get over' anyway.
    True. About 80% of the time I am isolated like you, never like leaving my room or my bed for that reason. It's so much easier for us when we meet people like ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dat.sour.ting)
    Lmao tenku 😂

And yes that chappal damnnnn the chappal i got gives good tappars trusss 😂😂😂
    You're sounding a lot like my mum now 😂😂 what about the rolling pin?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    dat.sour.ting is a guy

However, I am enjoying reading your guys antakshri of some sort

(Original post by qasim_96)
      You're sounding a lot like my mum now 😂😂 what about the rolling pin?
      Nahhh rolling pins were never introduced when i was younger, it was the wooden spoon or a thin af branch from the garden 😂😂😂
      And ur mums a good lady if she knows how to give them tappars 😂

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MsFahima)
      dat.sour.ting is a guy

Male banter then

(Original post by MsFahima)
        dat.sour.ting is a guy

Tf? Im a girl lmao 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
        Nahhh rolling pins were never introduced when i was younger, it was the wooden spoon or a thin af branch from the garden 😂😂😂
        And ur mums a good lady if she knows how to give them tappars 😂
        I mainly got the chappall treatment 😂😂

I've got scars from all those slaps. I still get chills thinking about them 😂

(Original post by qasim_96)
          I mainly got the chappall treatment 😂😂

I've got scars from all those slaps. I still get chills thinking about them 😂
          Eeek nah i was the naughty child, was supposed to get that chappal and the stick but I ran away. Was too quick for the elderly u see 😁

And like I said, main hoon na? We can get through these fears together, one likkle bwaby step at a time 😂😂

ReputationRep:
          Eeek nah i was the naughty child, was supposed to get that chappal and the stick but I ran away. Was too quick for the elderly u see 😁

And like I said, main hoon na? We can get through these fears together, one likkle bwaby step at a time 😂😂
          I had to accept the chappal. My mum would chase me around the house till she gave me a few tappars so in the end I was like 'go ahead, just give it to me'

Tum abhi meri jaan hoon 😂😂😂 we will get through this pain and suffering as one 😂

ReputationRep:
          Oh damn forgot to get rid of the 'until now' 😂
          And yeh abhi tak strong ishq hai dw 😂
          Mujhe lakta hain tumhe pehli nazar mein pyaar ho gya 😂😂

ReputationRep:
          Melting in this heat. Can't wait for thursday though cos I get to see bae <3

ReputationRep:
          This thread :toofunny:

I feel like the universe is a sick place, where I end up receiving the punishment for someone else's wrongdoings

ReputationRep:
            Khanjar

Posted from TSR Mobile
            • Community Assistant
            • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
            I feel like I've had a productive day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources
          AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.