Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    "You're like the most amazing person on earth. Nobody can be that amazing." - qasim_96

:lol:
    I made it onto somebody's profile! Mum I made it :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I made it onto somebody's profile! Mum I made it :lol:
    :rofl: Your mum will make biryani for you today

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Your mum will make biryani for you today
    Spoiler:
    Show

Or "Beta seems like you're ready for that arranged marriage now"
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Or "Beta seems like you're ready for that arranged marriage now"

Oh shiiittt, atleast you'll get laid innih

ReputationRep:
    Oh shiiittt, atleast you'll get laid innih
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Was fairly annoyed with how slowly I was progressing through my notes but reading the very nice proof of Sylvester's Law of Inertia (and some other interesting stuff before it) has somewhat re-motivated me .
    It's little beautiful things like this in maths that help me to keep going lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Was fairly annoyed with how slowly I was progressing through my notes but reading the very nice proof of Sylvester's Law of Inertia (and some other interesting stuff before it) has somewhat re-motivated me .
    It's little beautiful things like this in maths that help me to keep going lol.
    How many hours of work do you do a day, I always see you posting about doing work,,, you have amazing work ethic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khanpatel321)
    How many hours of work do you do a day, I always see you posting about doing work,,, you have amazing work ethic.
    Thanks. Well recently I've been doing a lot of work, though just a week ago I took a 3 week break from work. I don't know how many hours daily; trying to do like 5/6 at least but most of the time I get lazy.

It's mainly because last year I basically threw my exams by not caring and being demotivated the whole year and then crammed for two months (miraculously did ok though), and I've decided to actually work hard this year and achieve something that I can be somewhat proud of.
    • Welcome Squad

down, hate that the only person i love is so unhappy
    dont want to talk to others about it or anything else really which is just as well since hardly anyone really cares to listen or properly understands
    entire abdomen just hurts, if it isnt the burning hip pain in my back and hip joints its the swollen bloated 'phantom' period pain
    still confused as to why i woke up in the night with my arm really hurting as well speaking of pain. Unless it was a dream but it hurt so much and felt so real
    least there is a new furry edition to my life though :love:

ReputationRep:
    Collector ship Insanity. Zero deaths. I feel like a God.

ReputationRep:
    Why did I wake up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Confident!

This (next academic) year is going to be my year, I can feel it

ReputationRep:
      Regret
      Hate
      Confused
      Tired
      Hurt

ReputationRep:
      I am bored.. even though I am on holiday far far away from the UK I'm bored...
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Very very very anxious.
      My doctor has been trying to get a hold of me for over a week, but I can't do it
      I booked a telephone appointment for Monday aftetnoon because my mum made me call them back after she picked up, but then I cancelled it on Monday morning :facepalm:
      They've left a few messageson my answerphone too, but I'm terrified of calling back and booking an appointment.
      Please tell me I'm not the only one

ReputationRep:
      Ugh dentists.

ReputationRep:
      I remember once reading that my birthday is also known as the 'national day of failure'. That explains it :rofl:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I remember once reading that my birthday is also known as the 'national day of failure'. That explains it :rofl:
      duuuddeeee. The negative energy needs to go!

ReputationRep:
      duuuddeeee. The negative energy needs to go!
      Hi

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.