Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :hugs::hugs:

(Original post by starfab)
    I think I'm learning to lie too. My "I'm fines" are on point now. Don't think anyone will notice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Also a mess. Everything a mess. Can't join up the dots in my head.
    But things. Are. Happening.
    I don't think I'm with it. Feels weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly... I've decided I'm loony

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What beith the matter? :hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Sounds)
    You said you dont talk to anyone here but iv seen you on other threads and youre replying to me and Fermion
    Leave her alone and stop irritating her.

ReputationRep:
    You said you dont talk to anyone here but iv seen you on other threads and youre replying to me and Fermion
    I'm confused as to what your point is because there's a difference between replying to people and talking to people and being friends with them but okay whatever, I honestly don't really care either way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luluroo)
    I'm confused as to what your point is because there's a difference between replying to people and talking to people and being friends with them but okay whatever, I honestly don't really care either way
    Are you actually looking to make friends on tsr? Thats like going clubbing to revise
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually looking to make friends on tsr? Thats like going clubbing to revise
    Sure you can make friends on here.

ReputationRep:
    I just said I don't talk to anyone from here which would imply that I'm not making friends on tsr...?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna scream I don't know how to get rid of this person I just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm gonna sleep it off and let my phone die for a while so I won't have to deal with that person until I cool off I'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Terrible. Had a user make a new account and send me the most disgusting PM. I'd like to say I have thick skin but at this point I'm running out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Terrible. Had a user make a new account and send me the most disgusting PM. I'd like to say I have thick skin but at this point I'm running out of it.
    Got the confidence to do it on a new account smh, absolutely disgusting. This site is breeding bullies everyday and it's so ugly.. I hope you're alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    To make a new account to do something like that just shows what a lowlife they must be.
    Stay strong and ignore them. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    :hugs::hugs:

What beith the matter? :hugs::hugs:
    :higs::hugs: That's a good question :hmmmm:
    Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm slowly giving up, I feel like its only a matter of time before I get sucked into a black hole again. I just dont have the passion or energy to keep myself from feeling down anymore. After my dreams last night which haven't faded from my mind, I'm actually a little scared to fall asleep tonight.

Weird. Jealous. Insecure. Alone. Struggling to pull together confidence. Wondering what made me the way I am. Why aren't I like other people? Why am I so different to normal people? Wishing I had someone to rely on and hug. Bleugh.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I feel like I'll never be able to write again and the thought is terrifying me and eating me whole and I can't deal

ReputationRep:
      I've gone from hoping that I don't wake up in the morning to hoping that I don't wake up in the morning. Yep, I'm making great progress with my mental health 🙄
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      I've gone from hoping that I don't wake up in the morning to hoping that I don't wake up in the morning. Yep, I'm making great progress with my mental health 🙄

:console::hugs:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)
      :console::hugs:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Chin up

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)
      Chin up

ReputationRep:
      mayne dont say that , youse a GEWD mayne. Remember mayne you can always PM me and we can have AWL kinds of conversations, I won't judge you mayne I promise. And if you feel really really down you can always see a GP mayne. Remember youse a GEWD MAYNE.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.