Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    mayne dont say that , youse a GEWD mayne. Remember mayne you can always PM me and we can have AWL kinds of conversations, I won't judge you mayne I promise. And if you feel really really down you can always see a GP mayne. Remember youse a GEWD MAYNE.
    Hey thanks mayne. I'll keep that it mind. You a gewd mayne and make me feel real GEWD DEEP INSIDE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Hey thanks mayne. I'll keep that it mind. You a gewd mayne and make me feel real GEWD DEEP INSIDE
    you welcome mayne

ReputationRep:
    Really need to stop being so negative and comparing myself to others.

Idk why I always assume people hate me

ReputationRep:
    Need to sleep. Try to sleep me 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really grateful to be a Muslim Alhamdulillah (All praise belongs to Allah/God) Life is complex, full of trials and busy. During hard times the only thing that keeps me going is my Creator and my faith. Even if I have nothing or no one tomorrow, I only need to remind myself that I already have everything- Allah, my Lord. That is sufficient for me, brings a smile to my face, makes me feel at peace and washes away my worries instantly.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Really need to stop being so negative and comparing myself to others.

Idk why I always assume people hate me
    I don't hate you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    I'm really grateful to be a Muslim Alhamdulillah (All praise belongs to Allah/God) Life is complex, full of trials and busy. During hard times the only thing that keeps me going is my Creator and my faith. Even if I have nothing or no one tomorrow, I only need to remind myself that I already have everything- Allah, my Lord. That is sufficient for me, brings a smile to my face, makes me feel at peace and washes away my worries instantly.
    PRSOM
    May Allah/God bless you with more Ameen (Amen)

ReputationRep:
    Never have i ever been so confused in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I hate life. Couple years back I thought I'd at least get to enjoy the four years of uni before I'm completely screwed, but no. Stupid, empty life. My existence is total meaningless unlike everyone else, who have some purpose, even if that purpose is as simple just being friends with someone.
    Worthless people should have to option to be easily erased from the planet.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Ugh, I hate life. Couple years back I thought I'd at least get to enjoy the four years of uni before I'm completely screwed, but no. Stupid, empty life. My existence is total meaningless unlike everyone else, who have some purpose, even if that purpose is as simple just being friends with someone.
    Worthless people should have to option to be easily erased from the planet.
    What did you think your 4 years at university would be like? You're not completely worthless though so you wouldn't have that option even if you wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    Would've been nice if they let me speak instead of assuming I wanted to stay behind. Clever me says nothing expect "have fun" so they don't even know :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Never have i ever been so confused in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May Allah/God guide you sis. Ameen (amen)
    I tested you, that's all

ReputationRep:
    😢 I want to go out. I want to be with everyone. I don't want to do this work. I am upset.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    What did you think your 4 years at university would be like? You're not completely worthless though so you wouldn't have that option even if you wanted to.
    Idk, something other than sitting in my room all day either reading lecture notes or wasting time, doing a very uninspiring course, it's pretty depressing. I am worthless. Don't think I always was but I am now.

ReputationRep:
    Heart cant handle the pain anymore. Stop crying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    😢 I want to go out. I want to be with everyone. I don't want to do this work. I am upset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sometimes you've just got to put your mind to it. Positive thoughts

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored rn ngl
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Idk, something other than sitting in my room all day either reading lecture notes or wasting time, doing a very uninspiring course, it's pretty depressing. I am worthless. Don't think I always was but I am now.
    Trust me, you're a lot better than most people believe it or not. You should take me as an example, I'm ******* ugly I can't even pass GCSE's and I can't even drive properly with God knows how many lessons I've taken. I've done nothing to be proud of in these 17 years of my miserable life. I'm really ashamed to be me parents son. Countless of mistakes after mistakes and I can't do anything properly, I'm worthless and a waste of space. Wasted money by re-taking GCSE's when I don't even think I'll get the grades I need to that's all gone down the drain.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Heart cant handle the pain anymore. Stop crying
    :console: :hugs: come here sis :jumphug:

(Original post by OGGUS)
    Sometimes you've just got to put your mind to it. Positive thoughts
    I know

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.