Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    My ghost self will do it's best to return the hug :moon:

Next game we'll have to teach the wolves to speak vegetable, we can't have Cheese not being able to talk to them, that will never do :mmm:

How did you decide upon your username?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh
    :rofl: What if I'm a wolf tho? :eek3:
    Erm I was little, a bit dim and I made an annoying song about my belief that 'cheese is a vegetable'
    Popped into my head when joining tsr :dontknow:
    Wbu?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Awh
    :rofl: What if I'm a wolf tho? :eek3:
    Erm I was little, a bit dim and I made an annoying song about my belief that 'cheese is a vegetable'
    Popped into my head when joining tsr :dontknow:
    Wbu?
    Hmmm, maybe we all need to speak vegetable then? :mmm:

Awh, that's a lovely basis for a username! I think mine was just from a generator or something, I've been using it for years now :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Hmmm, maybe we all need to speak vegetable then? :mmm:

Awh, that's a lovely basis for a username! I think mine was just from a generator or something, I've been using it for years now :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yy:
    Aw ok!
    Think I'm gonna go sleep now, ty for making me smile and :goodnight: to all, sleep well!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    :yy:
    Aw ok!
    Think I'm gonna go sleep now, ty for making me smile and :goodnight: to all, sleep well!
    Goodnight, Cheese! Hope you feel better soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

that feeling that you get when you are really happy for no reason and you know you have a *****y day ahead. yh thats me

MAWNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :party:

love you all :kiss:

:star:

It's like a hurricane here in Lancaster.

ReputationRep:
      Soooooooooo hungry

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      It's like a hurricane here in Lancaster.
      Literally every bin on my street has fallen over :/
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      The wind rushing round my house sounds so scary :hide:
      Not sure how smart playing tennis in ten minutes is but yolo, right?
      Theoretically if I just drop the ball from some height over the net I could get a 52mph ace :dontknow:
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Happy
      Congrats CheeseIsVeg on becoming CA! :hugs: very well deserved! If you ever need any help with your new role, Aunty Spock is here to help :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      On the verge of going completely NUTS!
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Spock's Socks)
      Congrats CheeseIsVeg on becoming CA! :hugs: very well deserved! If you ever need any help with your new role, Aunty Spock is here to help :hugs:
      Awh thanks :hugs: Ly Aunty Spock of The Purple Proclamation :adore:
      Might take u up on that one if I get stuck, thank you!!! :lovehug: hope you are well with all this stormyness

ReputationRep:
      Just had my lunch...

Whole tin baked beans warmed up with chopped mushrooms and topped with tiny chunks of mature cheddar, gobbled with 3 slices of wholemeal bread and butter.

Was hungry and now full as an egg.

It could be siesta time

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Drez999)
      Just had my lunch...

Whole tin baked beans warmed up with chopped mushrooms and topped with tiny chunks of mature cheddar, gobbled with 3 slices of wholemeal bread and butter.

It could be siesta time
      I'm still hungry
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Awh thanks :hugs: Ly Aunty Spock of The Purple Proclamation :adore:
      Might take u up on that one if I get stuck, thank you!!! :lovehug: hope you are well with all this stormyness
      I found being a CA a bit overwhelming at the start with all the new options and things but you'll quickly settle into it yeah I'm ok in the storm thanks, it hasn't really hit Ayr much tbh. Its just grey and dull, just like every other day how is it where you are? :hugs:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Drez999)
      Just had my lunch...

It could be siesta time
      Ah Lord that sounds so lovely :drool:
      U earned a snooze after that banquet :laugh:
      Not sure how I could snooze with all this noise

(Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
      On the verge of going completely NUTS!
      Erm hope u r ok? :hugs:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Spock's Socks)
      I found being a CA a bit overwhelming at the start with all the new options and things but you'll quickly settle into it yeah I'm ok in the storm thanks, it hasn't really hit Ayr much tbh. Its just grey and dull, just like every other day how is it where you are? :hugs:
      Yeah :eek4:
      Awh but Ayr isn't dull! It's so full of life and the area is awesome and the views send pls can I come back :cry:
      So windy omg
      Cold as well

ReputationRep:
      Erm hope u r ok? :hugs:
      Using one computer to do work and another to edit and change!
      Which is which?!
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
      Using one computer to do work and another to edit and change!
      Which is which?!
      Work of a witch :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
      Work of a witch :shakecane:
      Not helping!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
      TERRIBLE.

I stayed awake all throughout the night and morning to ensure my work was polished + PERFECT. I literally made myself ill bc I didn't get much sleep the night before and I was sitting doing my work and falling asleep, only waking up every time bc my books or laptop would fall on my arm. :facepalm:

But :rip::emo: the last one was fatal - I fell asleep :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

luckily I have excellent foresight though :smug: I had previously set about 30+ alarms on everything I own for about 6/7/8am so that should I fall asleep, I would wake up hours before the deadline. :awesome:

It wasn't pleasant but I got it done and it was acc pretty damn great. :mad:

Went back to sleep when I had it done, there was about an hour to spare (excellent time management, no? :ahee:)

Woke up :facepalm: to various messages from everyone telling me the deadline had been extended

and like hella extended

stretched beyond recognition

:zomg:

I put myself through all of that, but I still have a lot of time left :moon:

Dehydrated + addled from a headache and lack of sleep I am sitting doing another piece of work :mad:

...Acc you know what - I feel fine now, that was kinda like a drill :awesome:

What's life without a bit of excitement (/tragedy) every once in a while (about 5 times a week). :woo:
      This was literally me last night as well, I only got like 2-3 hours sleep

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.