Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Ugh luckily I didn't have to go in today. Did you? I do this more often than I'd care to admit.
    Yeah, I had a full day of lessons today (no free periods). Surprisingly I felt okay (probably because of the can of energy drink I had) but now I'm starting to feel tired.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Awful and :lazy:
    Can't afford to be lazy
    First one can go away pls
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    TERRIBLE.

I stayed awake all throughout the night and morning to ensure my work was polished + PERFECT. I literally made myself ill bc I didn't get much sleep the night before and I was sitting doing my work and falling asleep, only waking up every time bc my books or laptop would fall on my arm. :facepalm:

But :rip::emo: the last one was fatal - I fell asleep :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

luckily I have excellent foresight though :smug: I had previously set about 30+ alarms on everything I own for about 6/7/8am so that should I fall asleep, I would wake up hours before the deadline. :awesome:

It wasn't pleasant but I got it done and it was acc pretty damn great. :mad:

Went back to sleep when I had it done, there was about an hour to spare (excellent time management, no? :ahee:)

Woke up :facepalm: to various messages from everyone telling me the deadline had been extended

and like hella extended

stretched beyond recognition

:zomg:

I put myself through all of that, but I still have a lot of time left :moon:

Dehydrated + addled from a headache and lack of sleep I am sitting doing another piece of work :mad:

...Acc you know what - I feel fine now, that was kinda like a drill :awesome:

What's life without a bit of excitement (/tragedy) every once in a while (about 5 times a week). :woo:
    Awww :hugs:

Look at it this way. At least you had the drive to put yourself through all of that, and that is because you care about doing well. That in itself is emblematic of victory.

And here's a line for you: "history is made by those who give a damn"

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Awful and :lazy:
    Can't afford to be lazy
    First one can go away pls
    Oi :slap: you mustn't be lazy :naughty: You must always occupy your mind with thoughts, preferably positive, and ideas, and things that you want to do or achieve. :yes:

For now, I leave you with this thought:

Cheese is derived from milk, which comes from animals, thus it cannot possibly be considered a vegetable.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry

Spoiler:
    Show

And I see you're a CA now. Congratulations! :party:

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Worried

Two of my cats, Regan and Pixie's brother from the same litter has went missing. One of my friends adopted him at the same time we adopted Regan and Pixie and he's an indoor cat and he's somehow managed to get out of their new house and he has no road sense so that's a huge worry and then the stormy weather has hit our town now so that's an even bigger worry :cry2: I hope he is found safe and well. Can't begin to imagine how my friend and her wee boy are feeling :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Awww :hugs:

Look at it this way. At least you had the drive to put yourself through all of that, and that is because you care about doing well. That in itself is emblematic of victory.

And here's a line for you: "history is made by those who give a damn"

Oi :slap: you mustn't be lazy :naughty: You must always occupy your mind with thoughts, preferably positive, and ideas, and things that you want to do or achieve. :yes:

For now, I leave you with this thought:

Cheese is derived from milk, which comes from animals, thus it cannot possibly be considered a vegetable.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry

Spoiler:
    Show

And I see you're a CA now. Congratulations! :party:

Trying not to be lazy, isn't working, I'm too tired
    I am trying to

Have you no imagination? You must believe, Mister Indeterminate, of course Cheese is a vegetable. How can it be doubted? :eek4::shock:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Awh thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Relieved

My friend's cat has been found and is now back home safe and sound :yep::love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Trying not to be lazy, isn't working, I'm too tired
    I am trying to

Have you no imagination? You must believe, Mister Indeterminate, of course Cheese is a vegetable. How can it be doubted? :eek4::shock:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Awh thanks

Awww :hugs: You'll probably feel better after a rest. :yes:

Lol imagination? So if I were to defy logic to believe that cheese is a vegetable, then how will that be of any benefit to me?:ninja:

Also, I hope you're asleep :hmmm::lol:
    • Welcome Squad

Disgusted

ReputationRep:
    Tired of being sh*t at everything I do. I don't leave my room except for life necessities, so being sh*t at everything makes my life completely purposeless. Wish I could die.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Awww :hugs: You'll probably feel better after a rest. :yes:

Lol imagination? So if I were to defy logic to believe that cheese is a vegetable, then how will that be of any benefit to me?:ninja:

Also, I hope you're asleep :hmmm::lol:
    You clearly underestimate the worthiness of worshiping the Cheese gods, be gone with you, unbeliever :hand:
    Why do I never sleep?!?
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    x
    :jumphug: Mr Root, you are amazing at eat you do I know you are :hugs:
    Maybe start to be more active, join societies or go to events :dontknow:
    Only if you feel up to it though :penguinhug:
    Everyone has purpose. You will find yours in due course, patience :console:
    Here for you, pm me if you like :jumphug:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You clearly underestimate the worthiness of worshiping the Cheese gods, be gone with you, unbeliever :hand:
    Why do I never sleep?!?
    Did you just :hand: moi? :shock: How dare you! :slap::lol:

Awww :console: Welcome to the world of insomnia. But you can take comfort from the fact that you're nowhere near as bad as me. I've been awake for the past 35 hours and I'm anything but sleepy. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why do I never sleep?!?

:jumphug: Mr Root, you are amazing at eat you do I know you are :hugs:
    Maybe start to be more active, join societies or go to events :dontknow:
    Only if you feel up to it though :penguinhug:
    Everyone has purpose. You will find yours in due course, patience :console:
    Here for you, pm me if you like :jumphug:
    Nah not everyone has purpose, that's too idealistic. Some people are completely worthless, it's sad but true. I'm one of them. Unfortunately there's no easy way to erase oneself from the planet.
    Can't do anything I'm afraid, my life is dominated by anxiety/worthlessness, so I'm limited to what I can do on my own in my room. Which was just maths, until I realised I'm completely sh*t at that, so now it's nothing and I don't know what to do.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Did you just :hand: moi? :shock: How dare you! :slap::lol:

Awww :console: Welcome to the world of insomnia. But you can take comfort from the fact that you're nowhere near as bad as me. I've been awake for the past 35 hours and I'm anything but sleepy. :lol:
    I did hehe

How is that comfort? Mr Indeterminate :jumphug::console: that's awful
    I wish I could do something but idk
    :hugs:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Nah not everyone has purpose, that's too idealistic. Some people are completely worthless, it's sad but true. I'm one of them. Unfortunately there's no easy way to erase oneself from the planet.
    Can't do anything I'm afraid, my life is dominated by anxiety/worthlessness, so I'm limited to what I can do on my own in my room. Which was just maths, until I realised I'm completely sh*t at that, so now it's nothing and I don't know what to do.
    I think they do
    No,no,no. You are amazing at maths shhh! :jumphug: get out there 1 step at a time
    Shopping --> meeting up with someone --> social event
    Overtime, if u r up for it :hugs:
    You can do it Monsieur :penguinhug::rave::yay:

ReputationRep:
    goood
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    goood
    :bl:

ReputationRep:
    :bl:
    :jive:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :dance:

ReputationRep:
    How do you **** up spelling freedom so bad omg

Oh I see

topped as in kill or top of the class?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    How do you **** up spelling freedom so bad omg

Oh I see

topped as in kill or top of the class?
    yes and hahaha its my S***** samsuns s3 phone it lags so bad i cant be asked waiting to see the text it typed
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Free. Excited for trip to Cardiff tomorrow. Hoping to see a win 👍

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.