Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uninstalled Whatsapp to fix a problem, now I can't re-install it.
      • TSR Support Team
      • Very Important Poster
      • Reporter Team
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I'm wavering between anxious (because I'm due a payment which is now 2 weeks late and I start a research internship in just over a few week and I'm worried I'll be too dumb) and neutral.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      Uninstalled Whatsapp to fix a problem, now I can't re-install it.
      :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Sometimes everything is so clear and you know just what to do. Letting myself dwell for today. Simply because I need the dwelling time.

It's a weird mood though, a bit mellow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Welcome Squad

stressed out really and tired, frustrated with my situation and people in general

ReputationRep:
      Why am I so f**king useless. I swear, I do not understand how I will ever be able to provide for myself in any way. I am a complete failure as a human. If this were any other period in history I would be dead already. Someone like me shouldn't be around. Someone with nothing to offer anyone, with no drive at all. I might as well have the word loser tattooed on my forehead. I come off as so f**king timid and unmotivated in any interview scenario, and I have no work experience anyway. I simply can't work in a retail job, or anything that involves people to a significant extent; I have too many hang-ups, too awkward, too distracted all the time. I have basically no money and no way of earning any. I'm trying to play poker but I've lost about £200 online overall I think. Bad luck at times, yes, but mainly I'm just a stupid person with no impulse control. Loads of minor gains and then blow everything in one hand because I get impatient or overconfident or whatever. This is the person I am, impulsive, hedonistic, a slave to mood, a weakling through and through. Not a man, never will be. An immature, worthless perpetual child.

Not only am I stupid, I'm not even a remotely kind person. After my girlfriend dumped me last year I spent a hell of a lot of time just guilting her, telling her I was planning to do things I really wasn't; at the time it felt sort of real, but in the back of my mind I always knew I was lying, that it was just emotional manipulation, that it was just pure vitriol. Didn't message for a while but one of the last times I got drunk in uni I texted her and it finally came out in pure form, called her awful things, when, in spite of her questionable actions, she had always been relatively nice even in the face of me being extremely difficult. I don't do anything for anybody, I feel like I never genuinely care about anybody else, it's always about what they can do for me. All I've done with my life is waste taxpayer money on alcohol and videogames and in spite of the huge student loan still have to borrow to cover my rent because I can't handle any amount of responsibility. Every single person would be better off if I had never existed.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      stressed out really and tired, frustrated with my situation and people in general

What's up
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by somemightsay888)

What's up
      just have a bit of a complicated home life it's all a bit messy and falling apart but equally too personal for this thread and tsr in general :nah:

how are you? :hugs: feeling better since last night i hope? :console:

ReputationRep:
      just have a bit of a complicated home life it's all a bit messy and falling apart but equally too personal for this thread and tsr in general :nah:

how are you? :hugs: feeling better since last night i hope? :console:
      Oh right, sorry to hear. Messy home life's are the worst, inescapable

Nope, feel just as bad if not worse
      • Welcome Squad

Oh right, sorry to hear. Messy home life's are the worst, inescapable

Nope, feel just as bad if not worse
      :hugs: and yeh even when i leave for uni i feel like it's like leaving the gas on and leaving the house, eventually it will catch fire

sorry to hear that SMS

a ghost hug for a ghost :cube:

ReputationRep:
      :hugs: and yeh even when i leave for uni i feel like it's like leaving the gas on and leaving the house, eventually it will catch fire

sorry to hear that SMS

a ghost hug for a ghost :cube:
      Oh Sorry for your situation, it must be heavy with uni and leaving home on the cards

Thanks Maybe I'll be better tomorrow

ReputationRep:
      Been drinking since 12pm and only just ate something an hour ago. I feel like absolute *******s. This is the nost I've drans inn years. I think death is coming. Done, done with drink.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Feel sick
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
      Feel sick
      Aww :console:

Hope you feel better soon Cheese! :hugs:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jack22031994)
      Aww :console:

Hope you feel better soon Cheese! :hugs:
      Thanks, not sure what's caused it but hope it goes soon :hugs: How u doing?
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Thanks, not sure what's caused it but hope it goes soon :hugs: How u doing?
      No problem aww I hope it goes soon too! :console:

I'm doing okay thanks
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jack22031994)
      No problem aww I hope it goes soon too! :console:

I'm doing okay thanks
      Thank you :cube: I hope it does
      Glad to hear!!!
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Thank you :cube: I hope it does
      Glad to hear!!!
      No problem :jumphug:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
      Life is hell
      It really is
      And it only goes downhill...

ReputationRep:
      Life is hell
      It really is
      And it only goes downhill...
      :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      Drunk and happy, juat how i like it.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.