Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Lonely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    True :yep:

Lol come off it - someone who enjoys kicking people must have a competitive streak
    Wait... backtrack, lmao, did I say I enjoy kicking people? :teehee:
    Aww :console:

I guess a good thing about looking out for tomorrow when you've had a bad day is that you realise that there's still some hope left in you. That's so important, right?
    Hope is very important :yep: And its another new day and a brighter tomorrow :awesome:

Lmao I doubt it. You'd get better odds on pigs flying :rofl:
    Pigs can fly. I saw it in a cartoon when I was young. And I'm gullible enough to believe anything :yep:

:lol: It's good that you enjoy it; it's also good that people around you (and even us) enjoy the challenge. :yep:
    Ehh I certainly don't enjoy when I'm difficult with myself. I'm sure people irl would agree here. :rofl:

Awww, that's a long time, but some things just stick to us like that. It's natural

But I guess it's important to remember that we all have weaknesses, and we all do things that either aren't good for us or other people when we need an emotional release. So what if we tried to understand the possible circumstances that cause people to act like they do, instead of simply pinning the blame on ourselves for being weak/bad people?
    *quivery lips* soz

I mean, you probably think it happened because it was your fault in some way - maybe because you see some obvious weakness/bad thing about you which meant that they didn't like you. But that's not true. I know it's hard to think this way, but they didn't have anything against you personally. What they actually (subconsciously) didn't like was some underlying issue(s) that compelled them to act in the way they did. After all, you never know what's gone on in other people's lives, and you can only judge them on what you see of them. I mean, one person can get caught up this just as easily as the next person, and it's not as if they'd planned to target you specifically. But that they did has made you stronger/taught you various things about life, hasn't it? And similarly, once they realise that their behaviour was wrong, that'll also help them rebuild their own lives, right? Hopefully this makes some sense and I know it's hard to dismiss the impact of what happened, so sorry if I upset you at any point
    Was because I was a so called 'high achiever'. They were my so called 'friends'. 1 or 2, I could deal. But 7+ eh, uneven balance. In a tiny school.
    No, they specifically targeted me. And were very clever about it. In a way it couldn't be caught. It was all planned. I know because a) they admitted it b) i overheard them c) was confirmed by someone else

Taught me not to trust. Even those closest to you will suddenly turn on you. Taught me to look for ways out.

Eh lol they said sorry

Because why not? And..

1) No you don't. You think you do. If you want an objective assessment, the best way is to let a small child (i.e one the purest/most innocent of God's creations) compare your mood to your mood. What they'll see is that the latter is hidden by the former, not the other way round :yes: Don't believe me? Try it!
    2) Lol I'm not "ahead" in any sense. :lol: All I'm saying is that instead of letting negativity win, why not let who you really are challenge that negativity? So look for those silly smiles, and then ask the frowns "why aren't you smiles as well?" Couldn't it be that those frowns are just as silly as your smile?
    3) Haha it definitely is contagious. :yep: I hope you've been spreading it all over :ahee:
    1. Ah hell no. No child is seeing my mood :rofl: Gets them shut up fast, ngl :toofunny:
    2. I actually don't understand. Explain in baby terms please
    3. The world should be ill by now :yep:
    :five: Haha that's a good thing. It's the sign of a healthy mind. :yep: After all, we're humans, not robots who react logically to everything

Now that's more like it. :toofunny: You see, you're not all are you?
    Interesting. Will be stealimg that, thanks, to counter anyone who say it's madness.

I think I am. But you're being nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amazing. I'm having a great weekend

ReputationRep:
    Like I have no identity
    Like I'm a stranger to myself
    Weird

ReputationRep:
    Why do u suddenly wanna cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good Wow I feel good :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ngl scared to say that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sad now :lol: I don't know how to repair it. How self absorbed was I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Colleague at work said she had some worksheets from an ex-teacher than might be useful for me. It was a kind offer and I struggled to say no. So she brought them in last night, along with 4 big folders "that I might need" in a thin bag. I was a bit bewildered but said thanks, I'll take them home. She kept reminding me all night.:erm: Then when I packed up my till at 10pm and picked up the bag to go, it split and everything went everywhere. I bundled it all up and had to carry it all the way home on the bus and 15 minute walk. There were so many folders that my arms wouldn't reach around them and I couldn't really see over them well - certainly couldn't see where my feet were going. Was holding my water bottle as well so it made getting the change out for the bus and holding the handrails a right struggle. Oh, and getting through the front door with no hands free was bleugh.
      I'm going to throw the folders away anyway because they smell musty.

I'm not doing anything today or tomorrow, then got my driving lesson on Tuesday then work on Wednesday. So I have a few days to pretend I don't exist. Yay.

ReputationRep:
      Theres cookies in the oven :mmm: Safe to say i'm verryy happy :woo:
      • Welcome Squad

fed up, everything just get's progressively *****ier

ReputationRep:
      Found another book. At least this is tame compared to the other one and not from that period of time. This is when I'd "forgotten"
      It's sad though... I was always this sad? :sigh:
      Need to try make myself chuck this away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I think I'll read it all first actually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BintM)
      Theres cookies in the oven :mmm: Safe to say i'm verryy happy :woo:
      I'm happy for you too

ReputationRep:
      Strange... people like me? People care? Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Strange... people like me? People care? Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
      How does it feel? I reckon it must feel good :curious:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Asking for a friend
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      Spoiler:
      Show

Asking for a friend

:console:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      Spoiler:
      Show

Asking for a friend
      Overwhelming 😢😢 what a realisation, I've shocked myself.
      Don't these people realise they shouldn't?

Friend... You're your own friend, that's a good start
      Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Overwhelming 😢😢 what a realisation, I've shocked myself.
      Don't these people realise they shouldn't?

Friend... You're your own friend, that's a good start
      Posted from TSR Mobile
      Don't say that. People care about you because they love you and they want the best for you. After all, you're a wonderful person :console:

It's difficult when I don't like myself. If I was someone else, I wouldn't be friends with me :sad:

ReputationRep:
      Useless f**king piece of s**t
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
      Useless f**king piece of s**t
      This is me 100%.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.