Any idea at all?
    Not really sure. Maybe medicine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    No you dont. Not the case here
    Nope.

Thats what we're here for
    Any idea at all?
    I made myself and a few people laugh today. I guess I'm better than I thought inb4 I upset someone.

Yes

ReputationRep:
    Tired of being stupid. I wish I was good at something intellectual, since any sporting talents I have inevitably are going (or have gone) to waste. Why was I born so thick, with only shameful, superficial 'skills' like rote memory and other trash that falsely convinces people around me that I'm intelligent. So dumb but no one would ever believe me because I 'get good grades'. Tbh just looking at me in one supervision (for example) would make anyone realise how stupid I actually am. It's not in the slightest enjoyable, since I am totally unable to do anything nontrivial.

Also somewhat recently realised just how terrible I am at doing stuff I've never explicitly done/seen before. I've noticed it's really not just restricted to maths at all. It's everything, to the extent that there's a good chance I have a mental impairment. Simply struggle far more than even very dumb people to process new information and do anything I haven't rote learned before. This condition has gotten worse throughout my life, I'm sure. I'm not just talking about studies even; everything in life.

I've felt weird all day. A creeping feeling under my skin.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Tired of being stupid. I wish I was good at something intellectual, since any sporting talents I have inevitably are going (or have gone) to waste. Why was I born so thick, with only shameful, superficial 'skills' like rote memory and other trash that falsely convinces people around me that I'm intelligent. So dumb but no one would ever believe me because I 'get good grades'. Tbh just looking at me in one supervision (for example) would make anyone realise how stupid I actually am. It's not in the slightest enjoyable, since I am totally unable to do anything nontrivial.

Also somewhat recently realised just how terrible I am at doing stuff I've never explicitly done/seen before. I've noticed it's really not just restricted to maths at all. It's everything, to the extent that there's a good chance I have a mental impairment. Simply struggle far more than even very dumb people to process new information and do anything I haven't rote learned before. This condition has gotten worse throughout my life, I'm sure. I'm not just talking about studies even; everything in life.
      What will satisfy you if you could attain anything? What do you need to change this feeling?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)

I can relate to this. I feel useless. My life isn't going anywhere and my condition is just getting worse. I've never felt so bad. A couple of people have told me I'm not useless but I find that difficult to believe :sad:

I'm just hoping that one day it will improve. That's all you can hope for.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      I've felt weird all day. A creeping feeling under my skin.
      Happens to me quite a lot to be honest. No idea why though.

ReputationRep:
      Me rn 😎😎😎

Spoiler:
      Show

I hate my circumstances and environment.
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Has anyone read The Book Thief?
        I'm :cry2:

ReputationRep:
        Why am I crying? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Serine Soul)
        I hate my circumstances and environment.
        :hugs: Both subject to change. By going to uni, you've planted a garden which has promised you a tomorrow.

(Original post by MrsMars)
        Has anyone read The Book Thief?
        I'm :cry2:
        :yep:

It's also where you got that quote from, if I remember correctly :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by starfab)
        Why am I crying? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Because i made you even more sad. :sad: stop reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by KittenMediaya)
        Because i made you even more sad. :sad: stop reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        The song...?
        I was crying long before you sent that. Then we had guests so was desperately trying to search for something cold to put on my eyes :rofl:
        Cba to charge my phone
        No I'm writing, not reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        The song...?
        I was crying long before you sent that. Then we had guests so was desperately trying to search for something cold to put on my eyes :rofl:
        Cba to charge my phone
        No I'm writing, not reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Yeah I knew. Sorry never asked ckz i'm too self absorbed (lol)
        Are you better now?
        Writing feelings?

I wanna smash my phone ckz wifi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Yeah I knew. Sorry never asked ckz i'm too self absorbed (lol)
        Are you better now?
        Writing feelings?

I wanna smash my phone ckz wifi

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Eh well :five: hmm :lol:
        Yknow that s word... I really hate it A lot.
        :erm: should I read what I write?
        Lmao I want to go on the roof and stand in the rain. But I'm scared someone will notice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Sigh
        Another extreme low
        Kill me pls 😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
        Eh well :five: hmm :lol:
        Yknow that s word... I really hate it A lot.
        :erm: should I read what I write?
        Lmao I want to go on the roof and stand in the rain. But I'm scared someone will notice

Posted from TSR Mobile
        :five:
        I know you do. Everyone hates it because no body gets it :lol:
        I take it you're not better then.
        Erm dont read it out loud but if you meant tell me, then go ahead
        SAME except the roof is not horizontal, slanted so i'm gonna fall. How would you stand on the roof.... Just stick out your head, like me. Lol
        Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by somemightsay888)
        Sigh
        Another extreme low
        Kill me pls 😭😭😭
        :hugs:
        Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
        :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.