Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm beyond help and I really really don't want to carry on life feeling like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I think I'm beyond help and I really really don't want to carry on life feeling like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Please keep fighting and don't give up :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Quite unhappy these past couple weeks. Just sit up online all night and feel like a have so few proper friends.

ReputationRep:
    Me rn

Spoiler:
    Show

Sooo happy with life right now all because of one special person :heart:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by somemightsay888)
      Me rn

Spoiler:
      Show

I feel bad for repping you 😂

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by somemightsay888)
      Me rn

Spoiler:
      Show

I can relate.
      • Welcome Squad

idk what just happened. was just listening to music then the next minute it's 2am and i'm being woken up by a skeleton in my face with the skin melting off from the inside and the skull separating.
      6 hours in one night to make up for none yesterday isn't very good.
      feel tired

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      Please keep fighting and don't give up :hugs:
      Not giving up. Just everything feels useless :hugs: I don't really see a point in trying.

(Original post by TehFen)
      Quite unhappy these past couple weeks. Just sit up online all night and feel like a have so few proper friends.
      :hugs: one or two proper friends are better than loads of friends who aren't exactly 'proper'.

Btw thanks for the PM. Don't really have anything to say though.

ReputationRep:
      Not giving up. Just everything feels useless :hugs: I don't really see a point in trying.

:hugs: one or two proper friends are better than loads of friends who aren't exactly 'proper'.

You're not useless. Everything happens for a reason. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. There's always a solution to every problem, no matter how difficult the problem

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      You're not useless. Everything happens for a reason. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. There's always a solution to every problem, no matter how difficult the problem
      Yeah but I lead a useless life, whcih I can't change. Maybe the tunnels blocked off now on both ends, surely I've been in this tunnel for that long.
      The problem is me, more than anything. I don't know how to change my mindset and thoughts. Can't help it. It's so ingrained it's first nature :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Yeah but I lead a useless life, whcih I can't change. Maybe the tunnels blocked off now on both ends, surely I've been in this tunnel for that long.
      The problem is me, more than anything. I don't know how to change my mindset and thoughts. Can't help it. It's so ingrained it's first nature :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      You just feel like you're leading a useless life. No one is ever useless. There's always a way out of the tunnel. You just have to find a way to unblock the tunnel

I'm just like you. My mindset is negative and I have bad thoughts. Maybe you can speak to someone who can help with these thoughts? A friend or family member? A counsellor? Speaking to someone has helped me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TehFen)
      I think you need someone to talk to about this Luna.
      I have no-one other than myself.

ReputationRep:
      Thanks but nah. Idk what to say:dontknow:
      I think it's just me tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      :hugs: i would not be much help anyway :toofunny:

ReputationRep:

Yeah, true. It kinda feels like almost all my friends are just nice because they are being polite not because they like me. But that might just be me.

Np about PM. But really you'll find that there are things worth living for, right now you might not see much, but soon there might be really good things in your life which make living life good. So stay positive so you can find those things.

ReputationRep:
      Good! we are finally going out on Sunday :woo::exited: going to be fun :yep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AlQaholic)
      Sooo happy with life right now all because of one special person :heart:
      Glad to find one happy person on this thread.

ReputationRep:
      For my bestie CoolCavy :heart:

Spoiler:
      Show

• Welcome Squad

(Original post by LeyK)
      For my bestie CoolCavy :heart:

Spoiler:
      Show

:lol:

ily :lovehug::hugs:

ReputationRep:
      I just rang up to book a hospital appointment, I was so anxious.
      The appointment is in November :nothing: will have to suffer until then :cry2:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.