Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    It's so very positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The face suggest otherwise

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was never born. I wish my mum was never born either - would save us from this miserable life.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Don't say that

And generally speaking, when your mind fears the possibility of something happening, it first attempts to rule it out, and that's when all of those other 'what if' questions creep in. And by the time you're done processing everything, you've convinced yourself that even the most unlikely thing in the world is certain to happen.

Spoiler:
    Show

Patience, my dear He needs time and lots of TLC :yep:

You are probably, most likely right but my brain cannot process all this :sigh: I have been mentally + physically drained. Literally
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I wish I was never born. I wish my mum was never born either - would save us from this miserable life.
    If you need anyone to talk to feel free to message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    If you need anyone to talk to feel free to message
    That is so sweet of you :hugs: I don't know what I would say :sigh: but thankyou
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That is so sweet of you :hugs: I don't know what I would say :sigh: but thankyou
    That is quite alright, I'll be here if you want to :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    That is quite alright, I'll be here if you want to :console:
    Thankyou for that offer :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You are probably, most likely right but my brain cannot process all this :sigh: I have been mentally + physically drained. Literally
    Aww it sounds like you need some rest. A new day will always bring you new hope, so it's always important to try and recover. Maybe call it a day? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aww it sounds like you need some rest A new day will always bring you new hope, so it's always important to try and recover. Maybe call it a day? :hugs:
    It is past midnight and so it is a new day Dr Stange this new day started bad, probably will end sad - though this was meant to be an amusing day.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    It is past midnight and so it is a new day Dr Stange this new day started bad, probably will end sad - though this was meant to be an amusing day.
    Technically, yeah, but it isn't really The night always belongs to the day before because it's a period for rest and reflection. :fyi:

And you've got things to look forward to today so it won't be a bad day :nah: It's just about getting there and being ready :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Technically yeah, but it isn't really The night always belongs to the day before because it's a period for rest and reflection. :fyi:

And you've got things to look forward to today so it won't be a bad day :nah: It's just about getting there and being ready :yep:
    I will agree to that

I always fear dad :sad: god knkw what he is going to say tomorrow morning. Whenever we go out, he makes it a big deal and everyone's put under pressure.

Cannot sleep and have to wake up early :ashamed:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I will agree to that

I always fear dad :sad: god knkw what he is going to say tomorrow morning. Whenever we go out, he makes it a big deal and everyone's put under pressure.

Cannot sleep and have to wake up early :ashamed:
    Aww don't worry. He's your dad and he loves you just as you love him. So just try to smile (or do cats grin? ) and enjoy it! It'll be fine :yes:

Hmm I'm not the best person to ask about not being able to sleep.

The best I've done is sing songs to people songs to put them to sleep :rofl:

But I think if you keep trying you will :yes: Apparently looking at screens makes it harder to sleep, and that could be true here. Just try to relax yourself :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't worry. He's your dad and he loves you just as you love him. So just try to smile (or do cats grin? ) and enjoy it! It'll be fine :yes:

Hmm I'm not the best person to ask about not being able to sleep.

The best I've done is sing songs to people songs to put them to sleep :rofl:

But I think if you keep trying you will :yes: Apparently looking at screens makes it harder to sleep, and that could be true here. Just try to relax yourself :hugs:
    I have been grinning so much I have wrinkles around my mouth I swear :lol: now I'm tired of it but you see I still do :grin:

Yeh because you are awake too :hmmm:

Following your advice I am going to bed. Before that though, I'll count a few more tears...um

Goodnight! Don't sleep too late :hugs :
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    It's so very positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oi you enough of the sarcasm :slap:

May I just remind you that your existence IS very positive :yep:

We're gonna keep drilling that in until the stubbornness takes offence and decides to leave
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I have been grinning so much I have wrinkles around my mouth I swear :lol: now I'm tired of it but you see I still do :grin:

Yeh because you are awake too :hmmm:

Following your advice I am going to bed. Before that though, I'll count a few more tears...um

Goodnight! Don't sleep too late :hugs :
    Goodnight :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight :hat2:
    :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:Oi no droopy faces or tears - keep grinning :grin:

(Sorry about that short reply - I was distracted )

Now go to sleep :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:Oi no droopy faces or tears - keep grinning :grin:

(Sorry about that short reply - I was distracted )

Now go to sleep :lol:
    I cannot sleep without crying - it's become a habit :lol: even when I am not sad I cry THEN fall asleep 😂

I don't mind

I will - at least before it's time to wake up for me. And you..?

ReputationRep:
    Idk
    not as sad as yesterday
    maybe not even sad
    just....................meh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.