Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Felt like someone smacked a basketball into my chest, hard
    every other breath was a palpitation, couldn't breathe properly and felt like someone was squashing me
    idk why this always happens in the middle of the night, just lying there minding my own business, setting my alarm on my phone etc them wham
    nothing really helps either, just have to ride it out, even now still feels tight

chelseafreak in answer to your question, changeable how are you doing? :hugs:
    I am alright, just preparing for how busy work is going to be over the next few months. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm allergic to cats. These cat hairs must be making me sneeze. I don't care. Still getting a cat in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Go to sleep then
    omg i did:hide:

I'm almost certainly chopping all my hair off in a few weeks' time, but I still wonder if it's the right decision. Hair as thick as mine usually needs weight to hold it down...

ReputationRep:
      :banghead: at least the kids enjoyed.
      Wish I'd thought to bring a book or some colouring or something to keep occupied besides my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Feeling mixed. Can be chill for a few hours, then feel like ****.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      Awww no Tbh I can understand that But don't worry - there will come a day when you prefer to :grin: before sleep - trust me But in the meantime, you can have another :hugs:

You're too kind :lol:

What do you mean by that? You need a good few hours of sleep And me, well, don't ask - it's rather complicated
      I don't know whether I should be glad that you can understand... I am impatiently waiting for that - think it might be today as I am to tired to cry :lol:

Sorry, I do mind

I got 5 hours of sleep :yep: Why is it complicated? do you have company at night? :blush:

Spoiler:
      Show

But then how come you were o TSR :eek:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Maybe everything was just to keep it off, keep me going a little longer. I think time's running out now. I'm on a short fuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Is everything OK sister? :console:

ReputationRep:
      im scared.... i've fallen for a guy and im scared.....what if he leaves me? leaves me like the others did? He doesnt know yet, idk whether to tell him or not :cry2:
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LunaCat)
      I don't know whether I should be glad that you can understand... I am impatiently waiting for that - think it might be today as I am to tired to cry :lol:
      :lol: That's a good thing tho A break is always good :yep: Have fun today?

Sorry, I do mind
      Sorry :puppyeyes:

I got 5 hours of sleep :yep: Why is it complicated? do you have company at night? :blush:

Spoiler:
      Show

But then how come you were o TSR :eek:

5 hours is pretty good :ahee:

:rofl: It's insomnia
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
      im scared.... i've fallen for a guy and im scared.....what if he leaves me? leaves me like the others did? He doesnt know yet, idk whether to tell him or not :cry2:
      Aww tell him! Beauty lies on the other side of fear :fyi:

If you win, you win. But even if you lose, all is not lost, because you'll still have memories and lessons for the future (both of which will help shape you as a person) :yes:

And truth be told, life's so short that we really shouldn't allow ourselves the time to worry, but we still do anyway :lol:

Anyway, all the best! :hugs:
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      :banghead: at least the kids enjoyed.
      Wish I'd thought to bring a book or some colouring or something to keep occupied besides my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      :console:

You have the right to enjoy yourself too, y'know :yes: Want to collect moments? Do more of what you like doing. That'll be a start. :ahee:

Lol we belong to a phone-obsessed generation :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Aww tell him! Beauty lies on the other side of fear :fyi:

If you win, you win. But even if you lose, all is not lost, because you'll still have memories and lessons for the future (both of which will help shape you as a person) :yes:

And truth be told, life's so short that we really shouldn't allow ourselves the time to worry, but we still do anyway :lol:

Anyway, all the best! :hugs:
      I guess you’re right, what have I got to lose? Ill do it tomorrow morning! ngl im scared… thank you for your advice though! Mucho appreciated!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LunaCat)
      Is everything OK sister? :console:
      :hugs:
      I don't know how to answer that :dontknow:
      But it will be :yep: I'm giving it no choice. Going to be stubborn

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
      Aww :hugs: hope it works out. Sometimes fears play on our insecurities but we come out stronger beating them.

:console:

You have the right to enjoy yourself too, y'know :yes: Want to collect moments? Do more of what you like doing. That'll be a start. :ahee:

Lol we belong to a phone-obsessed generation :rofl:
      So try to jump stairs without breaking my neck? Gave a thrill :rofl: inb4 what a kid, I was entertaining them at extreme levels. Now they've mastered the art of crawling down stairs too

I don't really know what I enjoy anymore tbh. I've changed a lot from what I used to be.

Was just trying to pack light :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      So try to jump stairs without breaking my neck? Gave a thrill :rofl: inb4 what a kid, I was entertaining them at extreme levels. Now they've mastered the art of crawling down stairs too
      Well, erm, it is possible Omg getting hurt whilst showing off would be so awkward :eek:
      Crawling down stairs :ahee: I used to do that a fair bit as a kid. But I also loved climbing on the handrail and sliding down

I don't really know what I enjoy anymore tbh. I've changed a lot from what I used to be.

Was just trying to pack light :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      You might have changed but I know there's still a little kid in there somewhere We just need to find a way to get it out more :yes:

I see :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Well, erm, it is possible Omg getting hurt whilst showing off would be so awkward :eek:
      Crawling down stairs :ahee: I used to do that a fair bit as a kid. But I also loved climbing on the handrail and sliding down

You might have changed but I know there's still a little kid in there somewhere We just need to find a way to get it out more :yes:

I see :lol:
      :rofl: an enjoyable way to get hurt. Tbf I've had practice with these particular stairs when younger. But I still don't like the height :bawling:
      Oooh sliding down handrails. :awesome: Don't give me ideas. There's a wall in the way :lol:

:hmmmm: i think the kid died :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      It rained so we can't go park ain't much else to do here
      Why am I awake so early?
      Feels confused

ReputationRep:
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      I'm feeling knackered. Only had ~6 hours of sleep altogether over the past 4 nights.
      Also kinda nervous as I'm starting year 11 in 2 weeks and I just don't feel ready - people are expecting too much of me (my targets are all 9s).
      Bit lonely too, none of my mates live near me or are on holiday and I just want to see them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pepzi_Kola)
      I'm feeling knackered. Only had ~6 hours of sleep altogether over the past 4 nights.
      Also kinda nervous as I'm starting year 11 in 2 weeks and I just don't feel ready - people are expecting too much of me (my targets are all 9s).
      Bit lonely too, none of my mates live near me or are on holiday and I just want to see them.
      Hello again Pepzi! I feel the same. I am alone a lot too. Though I can say going from year 10 to year 11 didn't really feel much different. Just put your best effort into your subjects and I'm sure you will get great grades and if you don't meet these targets you'll know that you did your best

Honestly, I am a bit nervous about starting uni. Now that's gunna be a lot different.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TehFen)
      Hello again Pepzi! I feel the same. I am alone a lot too. Though I can say going from year 10 to year 11 didn't really feel much different. Just put your best effort into your subjects and I'm sure you will get great grades and if you don't meet these targets you'll know that you did your best

Honestly, I am a bit nervous about starting uni. Now that's gunna be a lot different.
      Hi again I hate being alone, that's the only reason I'm looking forward to year 11 tbh. I'll definitely try my best, and thanks I'm also dead nervous about applying for Sixth Form

So you've just finished your A levels (good luck for results day by the way )? How did you find them? What are you going to do at Uni?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.