Why am I awake
    Same 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Same 😂
    This is normal for me. 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    Feeling sick to my stomach with sadness. Literally close to throwing up. I want to throw up everything that's wrong with me.
    Have you got anyone to talk to about it? :console:

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    It's probably a 40 something man taking you for a ride.

Tell him to piss off
    This, can't trust anyone on ebay tbh

ReputationRep:
    You know those few seconds where everything is clear? Getting them more often, but when the low hits, they're stronger too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

God was rly nasty to poor Adam and Eve.

My ebay auction is rocketing :teeth:

BBQ tonight :mmm:

Driving lesson was great, drove on country roads at 50mph! :vroom::car:

ReputationRep:
      It's been an interesting experience, but I think my time with people is up. Thanks ppl i very much enjoyed being a form of strange amusement and void filler appreciate u giving me the job. see you on the other side

ReputationRep:
      Really cripplingly sad 😎😎😎
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Like I will never be enough to make proud the people I love.
      The one time in my life I genuinely do myself proud where a lot was expected of me, and all I get is "Oh, that's okay but only if ... "

**** desi expectations.
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      :rofl: an enjoyable way to get hurt. Tbf I've had practice with these particular stairs when younger. But I still don't like the height :bawling:
      Oooh sliding down handrails. :awesome: Don't give me ideas. There's a wall in the way :lol:

:hmmmm: i think the kid died :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      :lol: Definitely enjoyable :yep: Don't tell me you're not tempted to try that

:slap: The kid didn't die We've even had many sightings on TSR :yep: Just need to find out where it's hiding now

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheBBQ)
      Have you got anyone to talk to about it? :console:

This, can't trust anyone on ebay tbh
      Not really no, my situation is too complicated and sensitive and I don't have any close friends but thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      Me rn 🤔🤔

Spoiler:
      Show

ReputationRep:
      A bit roasted and run down.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      wound up
      Whats up?
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Feeling absolutely heartbroken :cry2:

My papa got his fifth transplant offer today and he was all set to go - the anaesthetist was in to see him, he signed his consent forms and was in his hospital gown and then another surgeon came in and said they found a lump in his lungs in his pre op scans and the op was called off. He's never been so close for a transplant before :cry2: we don't know if it's cancerous or not, he's getting sent for tests. Today has been the biggest roller-coaster of my life. I'm so scared I'm going to lose my grandpa. He's not only my grandpa but basically my dad too. He's been there for me from day one and I feel awful I couldn't do more for him today :cry2:
      Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by queenofswords)
      Not really no, my situation is too complicated and sensitive and I don't have any close friends but thank you :hugs:
      Well if you feel like ranting or talking to a stranger on the internet then I'm all ears feel free to inbox me if you think it would help.

ReputationRep:
      Feel anxiety building up
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)
      Like I will never be enough to make proud the people I love.
      The one time in my life I genuinely do myself proud where a lot was expected of me, and all I get is "Oh, that's okay but only if ... "

**** desi expectations.
      :console:

Expectations may be high, but the most important thing is to do yourself proud, and you've done that :woo:

Loved ones may sometimes send vibes of disappointment, but the important thing is to try and help them understand that life is about finding happiness by making the best of what you are, not what the world expects you to be. It's easier said than done, but patience is always rewarded.:yes:

(Original post by Spock's Socks)

My papa got his fifth transplant offer today and he was all set to go - the anaesthetist was in to see him, he signed his consent forms and was in his hospital gown and then another surgeon came in and said they found a lump in his lungs in his pre op scans and the op was called off. He's never been so close for a transplant before :cry2: we don't know if it's cancerous or not, he's getting sent for tests. Today has been the biggest roller-coaster of my life. I'm so scared I'm going to lose my grandpa. He's not only my grandpa but basically my dad too. He's been there for me from day one and I feel awful I couldn't do more for him today :cry2:
      Posted from TSR Mobile
      Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that :console:

Unfortunately, we do get put through a fair few hurdles on the way to things turning out how we imagined, but we should never give up along the way. And particularly when it's someone we love, the best thing we can do is try be strong and have faith in order to create a positive and supportive environment for them. I know it's easier said than done but, even by trying, you WILL be doing a lot for him.

I know words won't mean much today, but please don't feel helpless because you're anything but. I trust that things will work out for the best. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Spock's Socks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Oh no, I'm extremely sorry to hear that :cry2:
      I really hope he is ok, Ik ive said this before but he sounds like an amazing person :yep:
      Sending you and your grandpa lots of love :console::hugs::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
      Stressed man.

But I'm self-medicating with jelly beans so it's not all dark.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.