The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
1) congrats!! :yeah:
2) ah ok Ill check it out later and hope the deadline isnt too soon
3) lol I only did like 10/15mins but better than nothing
4) dont face it directly? use some internet sites/youtube vids about d1 revision first and ease into it?

eg full ed excel course here

[video="youtube;qwd4piEEyR0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwd4piEEyR0&list=PLD7FCC5C72E63825D[/video]

5) Ill buy it from school library probs cos we have cheap stuff :lol:
6) well thats not too bad :wink:

:redface: I do OCR
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:redface: I do OCR

same here acc idek why i gave edexcel eg

[video="youtube;GYGEfmZ_T14"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYGEfmZ_T14[/video]
same here acc idek why i gave edexcel eg

[video="youtube;GYGEfmZ_T14"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYGEfmZ_T14[/video]

erm thanks :colondollar:
erm thanks :colondollar:

haha yeah theyre probs not the best revision resource at all but Im just trying to get you started lol :h:
haha yeah theyre probs not the best revision resource at all but Im just trying to get you started lol :h:

It's not going to happen, I just want to sleep and cry :redface:
It's not going to happen, I just want to sleep and cry :redface:

oh ok den well at least I tried, haha I want to do that too but I dont have the energy to go to sleep and guys dont cry right :dontknow: :rofl2:
oh ok den well at least I tried, haha I want to do that too but I dont have the energy to go to sleep and guys dont cry right :dontknow: :rofl2:

Sorry :frown:
:hugs: Guys do cry, load of piffle poffle :tongue:
Sorry :frown:
:hugs: Guys do cry, load of piffle poffle :tongue:

haha no need to soz, tmrs a new day and you might have more energy then, its been a long sunday tbf

hmm maybe some of us do den

got to sleep good night :wink:
When you've had enough of an immature brat -_-
haha no need to soz, tmrs a new day and you might have more energy then, its been a long sunday tbf

hmm maybe some of us do den

got to sleep good night :wink:

:redface:
I hope so :frown:
:hugs: Night, sleep well Mr FS!
Original post by cupcakes87
When you've had enough of an immature brat -_-

When your mum criticises you for talking during teatime but happily chats away to your brother about boring stuff = :unimpressed: :colonhash:
Feeling a bit annoyed and frustrated because...

I've run out of milk
I need some milk
It's getting late and all nearest shops are closed
I'm tired and
It's piggin RAINING :frown:

Don't AMA Lol
Ugh I am so happy I could cry :cry: - my cheeks and stomach hurt I love my friend so much ugh I had a meltdown in the middle of talking to her and she gave me a pep talk AND WE MADE CUTE PLANS goddamnit why do I insist on pushing myself away from people when I love them and they make me feel better anyway :mad:

so basically now I DO CARE AND IM REDOING MY WORK RN :mad:

:wings:
Upset :sad:
I love y'all, please don't ever forget that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired :tongue:

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Ugh I am so happy I could cry :cry: - my cheeks and stomach hurt I love my friend so much ugh I had a meltdown in the middle of talking to her and she gave me a pep talk AND WE MADE CUTE PLANS goddamnit why do I insist on pushing myself away from people when I love them and they make me feel better anyway :mad:

so basically now I DO CARE AND IM REDOING MY WORK RN :mad:

:wings:

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE :lovehug:
Proud of u and ly <3
Hope u r ok :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Upset :sad:

:frown: :console: Can always PM me if you want :yes:
Here for you :hugs:
Original post by My Moon <3
I love y'all, please don't ever forget that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cube:
Awkward. I'm sat behind a table of strangers in an internet cafe making racist remarks about a lecturer. While not one of my lecturers, he's gone out of his way to advise me and trying to arrange assessments & practicals with a subject I'm self-teaching right now.

People are awful.
(edited 7 years ago)
Got an E in my mock French speaking exam so not feeling great :frown:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Got an E in my mock French speaking exam so not feeling great :frown:

:hugs:

At least it was a mock, and you know what to work on now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sinfonietta
Awkward. I'm sat behind a table of strangers in an internet cafe making racist remarks about a lecturer. While not one of my lecturers, he's gone out of his way to advise me and arrange assessments with a subject I'm self-teaching right now.

People are awful.

Agreed! One time when I was younger, I was sitting on a public bus in London (tourist) when some teenagers on the bus pretty much made a lot of racist jokes about Chinese people because they thought my sis and I couldn't understand English. :colonhash: So my sister and I decided to strike up a conversation in English about something random outside. They heard us speak in English so they stopped talking and looked hella sheepish when they made eye contact with us as we left the bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest