Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My mum has broken her ankle at the worst time possible. I can barely look after myself, now I have to look after her and do everything around the house. I feel selfish but I'm so fuxking tired 😔
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    RESULTS IN FOR DAYSSSSSSSSSSS
    IM CRYING
    People - Wish me good luck! I srsly need it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Well, I've downloaded the EPUB file for The God Of Small Things, so I'll hopefully start that this week. I'm putting off Jodi Picoult's Small Great Things for this

I tried looking for the PDF/EPUB for that but it's too new a book :sad:
    I'm looking forward to reading them though :woo:

:hugs:
    Ahh ok - I'm sure you'll love it as much as everyone else has
    Small Great Things :ahee: I've got that and a few other books on order, including Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie, which has only just come out to amazing reviews (I'd recommend looking into that :yep:)

(Original post by MrsMars)
    Slightly okay after finally eating some Pilau after 40+ hours of no food
    40 hours? :eek: Well rice is light so you should've had something more than that. Don't make yourself ill :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by starfab)
    :yep: knew someone would get me

:teehee: They're all very safety aware trained though. Meaning I lay down the safety rules first and only I'm allowed to break them.

No realistic silly Well idk, I'd need a sample to say for sure. Anything for free food :rofl:

Daadii has a trick up her sleeves though.

Hell no. Ain't going to live there. Would go mad. I'll have to just have a go on the phone eh, worked last time.
    :rofl: I'm not sure I get it But I'm going with it It's all part of the plan

Well you've got it all covered :lol: But what if they break those rules? :curious:

Realistic? I think not Oh you'd need a sample, eh? Talk about adding insult to injury :rofl: Well... you can have a picture of some subpar cooking at some point

I see :ahee: But that's kind of typical. Old people always know what to do to solve cooking problems that haunt everyone else :lol:

:toofunny: Fair enough. Soooo... did it work? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    feel like going somewhere abroad, alone.

Just need a break from everything and everyone

ReputationRep:
    Feel pretty bad Jeff

ReputationRep:
    I feel aimless because it's the holidays and there's nothing I have to achieve apart from passing my driving test which I'm flopping at atm.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    2 words.
    Depression
    Peak

Thought i was getting better...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bad at communicating, taking its toll again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    :rofl: I'm not sure I get it But I'm going with it It's all part of the plan

Well you've got it all covered :lol: But what if they break those rules? :curious:

Realistic? I think not Oh you'd need a sample, eh? Talk about adding insult to injury :rofl: Well... you can have a picture of some subpar cooking at some point

I see :ahee: But that's kind of typical. Old people always know what to do to solve cooking problems that haunt everyone else :lol:

:toofunny: Fair enough. Soooo... did it work? :teehee:
    you're supposed to get it. Don't get your own plan?

Then... I AM IN TROUBLE. They wouldn't though. Discipline init.

enough of those grumpy faces you're becoming grumpy like me :excited: look forward to it. Erm whats subpar?

Heard of google?

:sigh: I was busy Lies. I would rather not cause drama over sweet puriis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How is it possible to feel so much yet feel like I am empty too? I want a break from my mind. Break from myself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I didn't exist. I want to not have existed yet whatever I've done that has helped people or had a positive impact on someone's life to remain.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't finished typing
    I am sad. Really unbearably sad for no apparent reason.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As this day went on I felt uglier and uglier, inside and out.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glad today is nearly over. And I'll stop typing now or I'll just carry on forever

ReputationRep:
    I am happy... in an imaginary world... which does not exist.

ReputationRep:
    I cba to clear my tsr inbox. Feels bad haven't replied to some people in ages, dek who now. Oh well. Left way too many people on read too, but sorted through that finally.

Okay why an I still typing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanny)
    I feel aimless because it's the holidays and there's nothing I have to achieve apart from passing my driving test which I'm flopping at atm.
    Yeaaa, I feel the same about the holidays. Hope you stick with it, and you will pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TehFen)
    Yeaaa, I feel the same about the holidays. Hope you stick with it, and you will pass
    Thanks bro, hopefully!! Then soon we'll be going to our respective education institutions and smashing it!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    you're supposed to get it. Don't get your own plan?

Then... I AM IN TROUBLE. They wouldn't though. Discipline init.

enough of those grumpy faces you're becoming grumpy like me :excited: look forward to it. Erm whats subpar?

Heard of google?

:sigh: I was busy Lies. I would rather not cause drama over sweet puriis.
    Why am I supposed to get it? Well, maybe I do get it Or maybe not :lol: Yep, the plan is clear, dw

Ah, discipline. Good kids then

Yep Maybe I am becoming grumpy But even if I am, I still have a lot to learn from you, your ladyship grumpyship

Subpar = below par :lol:

Haha google is cheating (kind of), but it works for us They presumably did it at a time where there was no internet :ahee:

Now... let's see what this is all about

How is it possible to feel so much yet feel like I am empty too? I want a break from my mind. Break from myself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I didn't exist. I want to not have existed yet whatever I've done that has helped people or had a positive impact on someone's life to remain.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old.
    1) Emotions don't go away - they're a blessing. Feeling empty is kind of an illusion - it just happens when your feelings become too much for you to process, but this is natural.
    2) :slap: Not possible I'm afraid. You're stuck with us
    3) :five: Old and wise tho :yep:

Haven't finished typing
    I am sad. Really unbearably sad for no apparent reason.
    As this day went on I felt uglier and uglier, inside and out.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glad today is nearly over. And I'll stop typing now or I'll just carry on forever
    :hugs: It's just a bad day, but remember: we have to count. Only 6 mins till tomorrow :yep: And yeah, we might always say 'there's always tomorrow', and our desired tomorrow may never come, but at least we're not lying to ourselves, because a tomorrow of some sort will always make its offerings known to us

Typing on here is just like grabbing some scrap paper and writing all of your feelings down. But after a while, you go read it again and you feel... idk...embarrassed? I guess that's why you edit your posts too. But why? Expressing your emotions is a good thing.

So never stop yourself from writing, or question why you do it. After all, beautiful things happen when people express their feelings in words. Many a writer will agree :yep:

I am happy... in an imainary world... which does not exist.
    Or maybe you're happy in a parallel world, but you feel the need to back to the other world sometimes?

We're all broken in certain ways, and we all have two worlds within ourselves; and going back to the other one just keeps us healthy, and gives us balance and perspective going forward.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Ahh ok - I'm sure you'll love it as much as everyone else has
    Small Great Things :ahee: I've got that and a few other books on order, including Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie, which has only just come out to amazing reviews (I'd recommend looking into that :yep:)

40 hours? :eek: Well rice is light so you should've had something more than that. Don't make yourself ill :hugs:
    I hope so
    I'll look into it :yep: Let me know what you think of Small Great Things.
    Are you looking forward to the release of Turtles All The Way Down? :ahee:

I just about eat the rice, nothing else would have stayed down :rofl:
    Okay
    Are you Asian? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Utter utterrrr rubbishhhhhhhh why the **** is this word so small????
    Everyone hates me now for sure.
    **** the *******l feeling.
    FML

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel so discusting, so dirty whilst being clean.
    Wtf can i do?? :mad2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Utter utterrrr rubbishhhhhhhh why the fuk is this word so small????
    Everyone hates me now for sure.
    Fuk the s******l feeling.
    FML

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: well it's good I'm not everyone then.
    Behenji :console:

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    I feel so discusting, so dirty whilst being clean.
    Wtf can i do?? :mad2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You ARE clean, sweetie. You don't need to do anything. :jumphug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.