Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    You never know when you're gonna be taken from this planet. Make the most of the time you have. Pray and hope that this isn't the end. Stay positive.

Er I'm so bad at trying to make people feel better
    You're doing a really good job, honestly! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    She's going through a tough period. InSha'Allah everything will be okay. Just pray for her
    (Original post by BintM)
    True.
    You're not dw

Thanks Just pray pls
    Insha Allah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    You're doing a really good job, honestly! :hugs:
    Thank you :hugs:

I don't like seeing other upset :sad:

ReputationRep:
    She's going through a tough period. InSha'Allah everything will be okay. Just pray for her
    No problem I am already doing that
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :hugs:

I don't like seeing other upset :sad:
    I don't think anyone does :/ It's one of the many reasons I do so much volunteering

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone does :/ It's one of the many reasons I do so much volunteering
    I respect people that give back to the community :clap2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I respect people that give back to the community :clap2:
    Not difficult either - you can do it on TSR as you've just done by replying to people who might not be feeling too good

ReputationRep:
    Not difficult either - you can do it on TSR as you've just done by replying to people who might not be feeling too good
    I thought about it but I didn't think I'd be any good at it. It seems like I may be better than I thought
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I thought about it but I didn't think I'd be any good at it. It seems like I may be better than I thought
    Aslong as you're not telling people to 'smile' or saying 'chin up' and you're replying sympathetically and empathetically, you'll be doing a good job

ReputationRep:
    Aslong as you're not telling people to 'smile' or saying 'chin up' and you're replying sympathetically and empathetically, you'll be doing a good job
    I try to be as sympathetic as possible. I understand a lot of the issues that some people are facing
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I know this thread is to talk about how we're all feeling, but it's really important that we keep to the community guidelines when we're posting. They can be found here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hel...and-guidelines. There's links to more detailed versions on that page as well.

If you need support for things like suicidal thoughts and self harm it's best to contact a health professional such as your GP, go to A&E or call 999 for an ambulance if you're at risk of harm, or you can contact one of the organisations listed below.

Samaritans (contactable by phone and email): https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-ca...you/contact-us
    Nightline (contactable by phone, email, and 1:1 instant messaging): https://www.nightline.ac.uk/
    Childline: (contactable by phone, email, and 1:1 instant messaging): https://www.childline.org.uk/get-sup...ing-childline/

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Alive

ReputationRep:
    My dad is treating me better, not to curse it! :puppyeyes: (Muslims : say mashallah :hat2:)
    I told him things bit by bit in a good manner and I think he gets what I am trying to say. I hope he didn't get offended in any way!

However, his behaviour with mum is :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    LAZY! I need to get a GP appointment ASAP before I die :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Tired. :yawn:
    • Welcome Squad

if i just got out of bed and didnt fall back asleep after each one woke me up then i wouldnt have as many but then i would be even more tired so i cant win.
    Hate dreaming about other people getting hurt as well because then i have this urge to find out if they are ok because otherwise it will chew up at me, but if you ask you look stupid so cant win that either

ReputationRep:
    So excited, I can't wait for uni!!! Go on the 9th and i'm so impaitent!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    I hope so
    I'll look into it :yep: Let me know what you think of Small Great Things.
    Are you looking forward to the release of Turtles All The Way Down? :ahee:

I just about eat the rice, nothing else would have stayed down :rofl:
    Okay
    Are you Asian? :curious:
    Will do :yep: Right now I'm busy with Mohsin Hamid's 'Exit West'

Omg yes! :ahee: I think it's Green's first work since TFIOS which was just :cry2:
    Anyway, I've got it on pre-order as well as Philip Pullman's 'The Book of Dust' (I don't know if you've read 'His Dark Materials', but this is a follow-up to that) :woo:

:rofl: Fair enough

And :yep: you're right

ReputationRep:
    How does one have a life? :beard:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    How does one have a life? :beard:
    One doesn't. Well..at least I don't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.